Odds Of Getting a Sexually Transmitte...

Odds Of Getting a Sexually Transmitted Disease

Posted in the Rome Forum

Odds

Rome, NY

#1 May 5, 2014
I was just bored so I decided to look up the Odds of getting an STD. The answer is 33.333%. yes that's right the Odds od getting some kinda of STD in your life is 1 in 3. Lets just stick to something simple like Herpes. 1 in 6 People in the Country has Herpes right now! So if if your entire life you have had sex with 6 people without a condom the Odds are 1 of them had Herpes. Herpes doesn't always show, or Outbreak. Sometimes you are just a carrier. meaning you don't know you have it. I myself have had sex with 41 people that I remember. I have been tested like 4 months ago and Negative for everything. However I am not a fool well I was to sleep with all those people unprotected but I am not a fool in the fact that I have had sex with someone with a disease. I went down on a girl once and she was hot and the next day I has a cold sore, that is herpes!! So if you have had sex with 6 or more people in your life without a condom then you have a disease! Scumbags!
The Real Donny T

Cantonment, FL

#2 May 5, 2014
Bored, so you read statistics?! LMFAO.
Odds wrote:
I was just bored ... I myself have had sex with 41 people that I remember.... So if you have had sex with 6 or more people in your life without a condom then you have a disease! Scumbags!
41 that you "remember" You're a whorebag or a horndog! Your last statement shows you don't know really know how stats work. Or science.

You're lucky if you test negative.
And everyone that's ever had chickenpox has the herpes virus, so get over it. You have to be really nasty to get genital herp.
Sick

Rome, NY

#3 May 5, 2014
Nasty to have Herpes? Seriously? Actually that is incorrect. Uninformed, overcome with hormones, maybe but Nasty, um no not one of the criteria. If you loose your virginity at 13, 14, 15 whatever you think your invincible. You don't think about STD's especially if that person is cute. When your young you don't think using logic all the time, it hardly makes you Nasty. Just the fact that you call someone nasty and are so Judgmental towards50million people in America that do have herpes shows your true colors. Yellow!
thedude

Rome, NY

#4 May 5, 2014
kings of the old days would infest their females with stds (the true chastity belt)of course they had the cure to see or give a unfaithfull servant a little surprise and to be know of his actions.
I believe this is done today(hookers,fags,preteens) to see if your "morally" like you say you are to the public
Grandma

Rome, NY

#6 May 5, 2014
When you were little Grandma had a cold sore. Grandma kissed you on the lips.You got a coldsore. You scratched at your coldsore. You, like most small children touched your private parts and now you have Genital Herpies!!!!! You don't have to be a scumbag to get it!
Valley Hoe

Malone, NY

#7 May 5, 2014
Why do you think you got them? Banging a social worker?
Puss Filled Blisters

Watertown, NY

#8 May 5, 2014
Odds wrote:
I was just bored so I decided to look up the Odds of getting an STD. The answer is 33.333%. yes that's right the Odds od getting some kinda of STD in your life is 1 in 3. Lets just stick to something simple like Herpes. 1 in 6 People in the Country has Herpes right now! So if if your entire life you have had sex with 6 people without a condom the Odds are 1 of them had Herpes. Herpes doesn't always show, or Outbreak. Sometimes you are just a carrier. meaning you don't know you have it. I myself have had sex with 41 people that I remember. I have been tested like 4 months ago and Negative for everything. However I am not a fool well I was to sleep with all those people unprotected but I am not a fool in the fact that I have had sex with someone with a disease. I went down on a girl once and she was hot and the next day I has a cold sore, that is herpes!! So if you have had sex with 6 or more people in your life without a condom then you have a disease! Scumbags!
If you're intercoursing in an unprotected manner and your intercoursing Johann then there is a 100% chance of picking up the Ole herpes virus.
Brian

Watertown, NY

#9 May 5, 2014
Here in Rome N,Y you can catch anything all scumbags in this town.
Face It

Cantonment, FL

#11 May 5, 2014
Grandma, YOU are a scumbag.
Grandma wrote:
When you were little Grandma had a cold sore. Grandma kissed you on the lips.You got a coldsore. You scratched at your coldsore. You, like most small children touched your private parts and now you have Genital Herpies!!!!! You don't have to be a scumbag to get it!
Therefore, your conclusion is invalid.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#12 May 8, 2014
1 in a trillion is bad enough
Hey

Rome, NY

#13 May 20, 2014
The chances are very high of catching stds if you work at walmart and are married. Amanda mortise will make sure she gives you some
scum

Clinton, NY

#15 May 20, 2014
Pat f*cked Chelsea Bentley while f*CKING others dirty puss so she def has the dirty herp
scum2

Clinton, NY

#16 May 20, 2014
Pat M loves it up the brown eye
herpes buffet

Clinton, NY

#17 May 20, 2014
Chelsea loves to eat the scabs healing on the dirty D
I do too

Rome, NY

#18 May 20, 2014
herpes buffet wrote:
Chelsea loves to eat the scabs healing on the dirty D
doesnt everyone?
Holly

Clinton, NY

#20 May 21, 2014
heather wrote:
Come to Caseys see heather an Christine. 100% Sexually Disease.
What about Mary the midget Sharpe? She's appears pretty easy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 43 min Roman 380
Tucker Carlson tells the truth? 1 hr Shequndrian 32
Great Good Lordius Good Gottėrdammėrung~~!!! 1 hr Jeffy Sessions 2
Who pooped on my lawn? (Jun '14) 2 hr Shequanda 44
I have to POOP real bad but cant! (Feb '12) 2 hr Shequanda 30
Old School Shaving (Aug '16) 2 hr Shequanda 187
Disappointed (Jun '12) 2 hr Shequanda 42

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages