John Mazzaferro NONPRODUCTIVE

John Mazzaferro NONPRODUCTIVE

Posted in the Rome Forum

City Council Girl

Hartford, CT

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Get lost you are used up......people know!
Ex Roman

Ardsley, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I worked for him way back in the day, when his store was really small. I don't really know him that well, but I do miss that place.
Dinosaur

East Hartford, CT

#3 May 2, 2013
He holds back others who have more relevant ideas for Rome NY.
Louis

Darien, CT

#4 May 2, 2013
Brown Clown he is
Idea

New Hartford, NY

#5 May 2, 2013
I wondered,to all you complainers constantly whining on this site. Did you ever think to help out and run for any position you feel the need to complain about? Was just wondering because all I see is one post after the other of you idiots complaining about every position in Rome.but do nothing about it to help out.Let's see you run since you know everything and take care of what you feel is the problems. Can't wait to see this reply.
Involved

East Hartford, CT

#6 May 2, 2013
Idea wrote:
I wondered,to all you complainers constantly whining on this site. Did you ever think to help out and run for any position you feel the need to complain about? Was just wondering because all I see is one post after the other of you idiots complaining about every position in Rome.but do nothing about it to help out.Let's see you run since you know everything and take care of what you feel is the problems. Can't wait to see this reply.
Only an idiot like you would assume one does nothing but complain.... you know about what happens when you assume?
Teacher

New Britain, CT

#7 May 6, 2013
Holy shit what an arrogant person. Mazzaferro must go he is out of touch!
In the dump with you

Woburn, MA

#8 May 29, 2013
Mazz sucks and is toooooo old and out of touch!
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Dover, DE

#9 May 30, 2013
Idea wrote:
i am going to do MY part by making sure Clueless Joe is GONE after 4 years!
Oh sure

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 30, 2013
Mazz is the only one on the Council who knows what is going on and who gives a damn! He's the only one who belongs there!!
throw them out

Utica, NY

#11 May 30, 2013
mazz has been there all these years and has done nothing . he is in it to boost his retirement nest egg only!
Voter

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 May 30, 2013
throw them out wrote:
mazz has been there all these years and has done nothing . he is in it to boost his retirement nest egg only!
Most of you folks don't have a clue what the job of council president is, and yet you point you fingers at Mazz like he has some sort of control over the council. He is there only to enforce the Rules of order, and to ensure the proper procedures are followed. For you to think he has some great all mighty control over what goes on in this city you are as stupid as Fuckonut. You think he wants to really be around these council people after what they did to him and his wife. The councilors are a bunch a arrogant self serving people who are there in name only. They have screwed him over so many times and the only reason he stays is because he loves serving this city. You want to be critical of someone then start looking at the actual councilors not Mazz. He is the only one there with any common sence about him, and if I was him I would say screw all of you and walk out. To bad he doesn't do that, but that would leave the council position open for that other nit-wit like Fucso to take over.
Boring

Clinton, NY

#13 May 30, 2013
Idea wrote:
This is such a juvenile comment. Because someone has an opinion on an issue does not not mean that they believe that they would do a better job than the person in office. A big part of running for office is being absolutely sure you are capable of doing the job well. The opinions brought forward in this forum can be very helpful to our elected officials. Some people do not have the time or ability to go to every counsel meeting and rant. I CAN wait to see your reply.
Boring

Clinton, NY

#14 May 30, 2013
P.S. I happen to think Mr. Mazzaferro is doing a fine job. As someone else mentioned, he has limited power and does not have a Magic Wand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenney 45 min The Wizard 36
elks 3 hr Upsetmember 36
Centro Welding on erie blvd 4 hr rednrck69 2
Carrie L. Kessler 5 hr Sarah 3
Crystal Crippen 5 hr Dave 1
does any men feel women are trying to show them... 7 hr Keep Saying 4
who has the best drugs in rome ? 8 hr Holly 8
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 15 hr roman228 73

Rome Jobs

More from around the web