Rome man ticketed after hitting parke...

Rome man ticketed after hitting parked cars and a pedestrian

There are 5 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from May 9, 2013, titled Rome man ticketed after hitting parked cars and a pedestrian. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

A Rome man was ticketed today after he hit four parked cars and a pedestrian while trying to leave the Walmart parking lot, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

ask

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 10, 2013
who
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#2 May 10, 2013
The sad fact is he obviously should have stopped driving by now. I am sure he wont be after this. All I can say is that it is sad to see people get old. Before anyone starts with the negative comments...I did not say that all people that age should not be driving.
angle

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 10, 2013
they should redo the parking area on next store remode.Handicap and the front of the stores entrances should have no parking spot where you have to back up for starters
itstime

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 10, 2013
i think every driver should be retested every so many years. it's nuts to think that you take one test at age 16 and you're good for life!
tms

Lee Center, NY

#5 May 11, 2013
what color car? my van was hit in Walmart parking lot 2 weeks ago...haven't found the car yet. The cop said white car and now it has damage to the passenger side .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dicastros (Mar '14) 12 min Smarty 59
Brian Wright 31 min jim 29
Ron Townsend vs Stephanie Maskell alleged haras... 32 min freebie 42
Toby Wilson 33 min methman 5
Female tightening 5 hr Clayton 5
Crack head frank DeCarlo 11 hr Vance 12
no mellace for judge (Oct '13) 11 hr Vance 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages