tebbbs drug spot
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tebo

East Haven, CT

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Yeah I got seven stores selling drugs im gonna get 7 more who cares how many kids die along the way kids 10you and up are buying his garbage
new rome one

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Who is this Tebbs everyone talking about this is part of the problem with Rome we can still turn this town around
rome confidential

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2012
new rome one wrote:
Who is this Tebbs everyone talking about this is part of the problem with Rome we can still turn this town around
he the local celebrity who peddles drugs to our lids and addicted adults let's celebrate Tebbs I will say one scarybthing he brings more jobs than city of Rome lol they are both criminals in the end
person in the know

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2012
He's not a celebrity but def a "person of interest "
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2012
person in the know wrote:
He's not a celebrity but def a "person of interest "
Aperson of interest is usually sittin behind bars soon after. This person rats on everyone, thats why no bars and just interest, aint no one fooling people anymore with the cops and him.
ocj

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2012
Be sure to stop by and buy all your drugs today ftp
Tebbs employee

Ilion, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2012
John Tebbetts does not sell drugs, nor out of his stores, and neither do his employees. Beside, why would someone be stupid enough to sell drugs out of a headshop? Law enforcement already can't stand these places, as well as the state and government. That would be asking to get caught. John has never been arrested for anything drug related to "rat" on anyone, so how is he a snitch? Is this because you assume anyone in Rome that's financially secure is a drug dealer? Is this because he owns a chain of headshops? None of you know what you're talking about. John saved every penny he had to open the first Tebb's in Rome, which was very small in inventory at first, and it just happened to take off! After that he kept re-investing in his company and now he is where he is today. If you're not a person with a business mind, you're not gonna understand.
dog by a different nAme

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Tebbs employee wrote:
John Tebbetts does not sell drugs, nor out of his stores, and neither do his employees. Beside, why would someone be stupid enough to sell drugs out of a headshop? Law enforcement already can't stand these places, as well as the state and government. That would be asking to get caught. John has never been arrested for anything drug related to "rat" on anyone, so how is he a snitch? Is this because you assume anyone in Rome that's financially secure is a drug dealer? Is this because he owns a chain of headshops? None of you know what you're talking about. John saved every penny he had to open the first Tebb's in Rome, which was very small in inventory at first, and it just happened to take off! After that he kept re-investing in his company and now he is where he is today. If you're not a person with a business mind, you're not gonna understand.
is still a dog and a drug pusher both in and out of his shop he's not a business man he sells drugs and paraphernalia
concerned parent

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2012
Can someone plz do something about this garbage selling drugs to our kids
Tebbs employee

Ilion, NY

#11 Feb 2, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
Can someone plz do something about this garbage selling drugs to our kids
We don't sell drugs and we don't sell any of our novelty items to people under 18 years of age. Therefore we do not sell anything to children, our items are for adults only.
it is what it is

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2012
i highly doubt you can buy illegal drugs at any local headshop. you CAN buy poisonous, toxic, dangerous products that when used even in moderation have the capability to do great bodily harm or cause death but right now this garbage is LEGAL. it takes alot of work and commitment to run any multiple location business and this guy evidently has the work ethic to pull it off. good for him i guess... still at some point he has to reconcile to himself and his family (children) that he's peddling poison and some people are dying from it. the guy who sells the illegal weed can at least take comfort in the knowledge that his product is helpful to users on many levels and has never killed a single human being. there's something very wrong here. if cannabis were to be made legal nobody would buy this fake sh!t and tebbs business would have no reason to exist.
Tebbs employee

Ilion, NY

#13 Feb 2, 2012
it is what it is wrote:
i highly doubt you can buy illegal drugs at any local headshop. you CAN buy poisonous, toxic, dangerous products that when used even in moderation have the capability to do great bodily harm or cause death but right now this garbage is LEGAL. it takes alot of work and commitment to run any multiple location business and this guy evidently has the work ethic to pull it off. good for him i guess... still at some point he has to reconcile to himself and his family (children) that he's peddling poison and some people are dying from it. the guy who sells the illegal weed can at least take comfort in the knowledge that his product is helpful to users on many levels and has never killed a single human being. there's something very wrong here. if cannabis were to be made legal nobody would buy this fake sh!t and tebbs business would have no reason to exist.
You make some good points, but are still wrong in alot of ways. Legalize marijuana yes, but without Legal Phunk, Legal Bars, Legal Rx, etc. we wouldn't exist? OCJ's has been around since the early 70's. Headshops sell other things that are useful to many people so just stop it right there. You sound rediculous.
fyi

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2012
Tebbs employee wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't sell drugs and we don't sell any of our novelty items to people under 18 years of age. Therefore we do not sell anything to children, our items are for adults only.
so you should have to show id to enter
it is what it is

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2012
Tebbs employee wrote:
<quoted text>
You make some good points, but are still wrong in alot of ways. Legalize marijuana yes, but without Legal Phunk, Legal Bars, Legal Rx, etc. we wouldn't exist? OCJ's has been around since the early 70's. Headshops sell other things that are useful to many people so just stop it right there. You sound rediculous.
sure there would still be headshops should weed become legal (i've been to amsterdam) but the untested, sometimes toxic, garbage you're selling "legally" now would be a memory and if this crap is your claim to fame then you too will become irrelevant. hey you're all within the law (not for long as i understand it) but when you wrap your car in signage and tout this crap as your principle focus you set yourself up to be recognized as a bottom feeder. ocj sells the crap too but you wouldn't know it if you didn't ask. given his long history here i believe he'll survive WHEN they outlaw your phunk or his spice. this sh!t fcuks up some people on their very first inhalation and you goddamn well know it.
...and don't even try to engage or match wits with me on any reasonable level head shop counter boy because you're obviously not qualified. i'm sure you can share with your patrons ancedotal experiences and all the lovely benefits of smoking your legal swill but to thoughtful caring folks who aren't interested in playing russian roulette you're a scum bag.
well said

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Tired of him and his punk friends frontin like gangsters bunch of posers all of them especially that justinn gillett pos
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 2, 2012
I'll keep blowing this point up: OCJ's SELLS IT TOO!!!! WHINE ABOUT HIM LIKE YOU DO TEBBS IF YOUR ISSUE IS TRULY ABOUT THE AFFECTS OF LEGAL PHUNK!!
it is what it is

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2012
lol wrote:
I'll keep blowing this point up: OCJ's SELLS IT TOO!!!! WHINE ABOUT HIM LIKE YOU DO TEBBS IF YOUR ISSUE IS TRULY ABOUT THE AFFECTS OF LEGAL PHUNK!!
ummm i aknowledged ocj presence duh... funny, the proprieter's vehicle is not a billboard for poison.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 2, 2012
I dont care if ONE person admits it. I will say it about OCJ's EVERYTIME I see these posts about Tebbs. Its Ridiculous that everyone keeps bashing him, when Dan sells the same crap!! So keep your "duh" trash to yourself!!
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 2, 2012
oh, and now the issue is Tebbs choosing to put the $$ back into his business by having that painted vehicle, when Dan just tucks it away! BOTH of them make their own choices, and neither is wrong!!
it is what it is

United States

#21 Feb 2, 2012
lol wrote:
I dont care if ONE person admits it. I will say it about OCJ's EVERYTIME I see these posts about Tebbs. Its Ridiculous that everyone keeps bashing him, when Dan sells the same crap!! So keep your "duh" trash to yourself!!
yawn... and again: ummm i aknowledged ocj presence duh... funny, the proprieter's vehicle is not a billboard for poison.

let me guess. you're not only a salesman but you use the phunk daily?
that would explain alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aaron* page the cop (May '14) 7 min Class 31
ryba 48 min Jeter 11
How did Donald Trump win nomination 4 US Pres? 1 hr Mmmmm 2
Stephanie mortise pregnant again 1 hr Thetruth 14
Stephanie lavine 1 hr Lol 3
casino promotions 3 hr Deputy Mark Punct... 43
Hollywood restaurant 3 hr Rfa 92 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages