mario

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
I'll be coming though rome next weekend on the way to the beach with my rv , anyone know if there open yet or do I stop at nickie doodles
lol

Rome, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
or Papa Ricks. lol
Roman

New York, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
They are all good. I usually go to Nicky Doodles though... I know they ar open. Not sure about Finish Line though.
mark

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
never heard of papa ricks is it on 49
Rome

New York, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Roman wrote:
They are all good. I usually go to Nicky Doodles though... I know they ar open. Not sure about Finish Line though.
ifinish line is the last place you wanna take kids,they have nasty pole dancers there,nothing you want a child to see...
Sweet tooth

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2013
mark wrote:
never heard of papa ricks is it on 49
it's at the end of North Madison where it meets with Black River blvd
mark

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
thanks but I'm not a child what does that have to do with a chocolate ice cream cone
icecream lover

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
we took the kids to the inside scoop in floyd. have to say verry good.had burgers fries and a icecream. i think today was the opening day for the season.
Rome

New York, NY

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Coke heads at finish line.
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Rome wrote:
Coke heads at finish line.
The ice cream was good and the gulf was fun. Who cares who owns it. If they open this year I will be back.
Lol

New York, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>The ice cream was good and the gulf was fun. Who cares who owns it. If they open this year I will be back.
just hope you wouldn't bring a child there to see the way the pole dancers are dressed??non classy place,no place for children they clearly only wana promote adult activity...
Hello Again

Cortland, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>just hope you wouldn't bring a child there to see the way the pole dancers are dressed??non classy place,no place for children they clearly only wana promote adult activity...
Are you kidding? That is exactly what every 14,15 year old boy wants to see. They ride their bikes there to see that and get ice cream. They sell ice cream and the eye candy is free.
Hello Again

Cortland, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Not a very good neighborhood though. Especially with his scumbag father living around the corner.
gomets

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
ok, so i gotta pick between nickie doodles, the snack skack, or the finish line. well south rome is the last choice for sure, just a bad location
icecream lover

Rome, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2013
try that scoop place in floyd , you wont be sorry .
Omg

New York, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? That is exactly what every 14,15 year old boy wants to see. They ride their bikes there to see that and get ice cream. They sell ice cream and the eye candy is free.
wow
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>wow
Hey it's true. Have you ever heard boys this age talking when they don't know you are listening?
Rome

New York, NY

#18 Apr 20, 2013
So Finish Line is gonna spam Topix all summer long for free advertising again?
latte

Rome, NY

#19 Apr 22, 2013
it's finished, no more ice cream!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rfa could not beat jerry's kids 53 min WoodCHUCK 3
Biggest badasses in Rome 1 hr Pretty Funny 78
kellie mollieux (Jan '13) 3 hr Pos 18
half breed kids are ugly (Aug '11) 3 hr easy 112
Rome Cop Rape Charge 4 hr Hawk480 89
Whats the matter Abrigado?? 4 hr ur a moron 3
who are whose wannabe mc gang da highway men (Nov '10) 5 hr Just the way it is 133
Don't teachers have a dress code? 5 hr Did my math teacher 14
RFA football is a joke.. 10 hr trash him 32
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••