lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

This kid really talks a big game.. maybe he's a toughguy, but I know ryan haley, and I would advise you to think about things before you talk the way you do cause I would put my years salary up that ryan would whoop ur punk ass. Life aain't about how tough you can act, its okay to back down sometimes when you know you have no shot. Unless your one of them bitches who use weapons which wouldn't surprise me... and by the way, ur girl,keep a close eye cause she gets around (and I mean while sshe's been with you).. have a nice day :)
Lol

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Who cares about either one of them like really who have either one of them fought no one special to say their tough other than going to a gym and one acting gangster both pathetic fighting over trash talk
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

He's hot-headed, but he's a good dude. :)
fattyblumpkin

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

It kills me that ppl are so pathetic that u gota post on a site. Bout some one and if unreally feel that way about that person how bout u go see em instead being.a.internet tuff guy most these.ppl now days thats all.theu do run there mouth over the phone or the.net but mr.Haley will eventually be seennsooner or.later more sooner then later and he might not.take another breathe im jis saying its not bout who.ethier of em.faught its.about them to.amd.whats gonna happen
scumbag

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 19

This kid is a scumbag he doesn't take care of his daughter kaylin at all. He never sees her either cause of his nasty girlfriend pushed her down. What a waste of space he is.
Snitching runs in family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Mar 20

He's joe snitching butlers son Ed will be out soon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
mountain view oswego and pensacola 5 min THE ERICA REAL C 17
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 min MacDaddyobama 6,277
The Katie vs. Katie Thread: WhatTheFuckHappened? 14 min thecleaner 65
Fat or gangster? 20 min ERICA C 1
traces is closing april 30 23 min Yep 9
Upstate wireless 218 s James 25 min Utican 24
Cut Teachers in Rome? 43 min Load of crap 80
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••