OMA(tm)

Boston, MA

#42 Aug 2, 2012
OMA(tm) , the Midwest Champion of the World, will fight anyone in the parking lot of DQ when it opens. Then he will hole your barslut girlfriend.
yum

Dover, DE

#43 Aug 2, 2012
Head on over to Papa Ricks...they make their own version of the peanut buster parfait called the "Dalmation" and it is awesome!
We already have 3 locally owned ice cream shops, why on earth do we need a DQ...especially one that is only going to be seasonal?
Smooth Gertrude

Rome, NY

#44 Aug 2, 2012
we don't need dq
ice cream

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Aug 2, 2012
yum wrote:
Head on over to Papa Ricks...they make their own version of the peanut buster parfait called the "Dalmation" and it is awesome!
We already have 3 locally owned ice cream shops, why on earth do we need a DQ...especially one that is only going to be seasonal?
where are the other 2 shops?
Yankee

New York, NY

#46 Aug 3, 2012
yum wrote:
You do have a point.
Smooth Gertrude

Rome, NY

#47 Aug 3, 2012
dq aka don't question
Dairy King

Rochester, NY

#49 Aug 6, 2012
DQ opened in Rochester today, just in time for me to take a road trip for work. Booyah Parfait!
lgc

Rome, NY

#50 Jul 29, 2013
Post the source of this dairy queen rumor. If they're only going to do ice cream there's no point. I mean as a kid I loved going to DQ but we need more than ice cream...
Ellipses

Rome, NY

#51 Jul 29, 2013
papa Ricks has got nothing on DQ. niki doodles is good, but DQ blizzards are better. Just a rumor anyway, not happening. We need a Sonic.
lol

Rome, NY

#52 Jul 29, 2013
FYI....the people who own Papa Ricks, owned the DQ here in Rome. So I am pretty certain they have an idea on how to be close, yet expand on some of the things DQ does/did.
Ellipses

Rome, NY

#53 Jul 29, 2013
papa Ricks can't compare with ND. Did they own the Firehouse, which didnt last long after DQ? Didn't last long as Alex's either.
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

#54 Jul 30, 2013
dairy queen sucks
Keepin it Real

Rome, NY

#55 Jul 30, 2013
If DQ takes food stamps it will do well in Rome. I bet all the workers are fat white girls that have their ex boyfriends name tattooed on their necks.
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

#56 Jul 31, 2013
keep dq out of rome
Five guys

Rome, NY

#57 Oct 12, 2013
Stezo wrote:
just what Rome needs, more fast food and ice cream. Look how excited you lard asses are getting. stop it!
. Your probly a lard ass yourself.
No DQ there

Johnstown, NY

#58 Oct 12, 2013
Moe's is taking the Five Guys space. That's a fact.
Bob da man

Utica, NY

#59 Nov 14, 2013
You people for real? Get a life...closest DQ is in Oneonta...Moe's is a definite, DQ a rumor...can anyone confirm?
Glm

Rome, NY

#60 Mar 3, 2014
yum wrote:
The tharretts own papa ricks they got out of dq cause mrs tharrett got sick she has some skin disorder ... I went to high school with her daughter ...
Glm

Rome, NY

#62 Mar 3, 2014
Dq is opening in the old friendlys ...
Blizzard lover

Canastota, NY

#63 Mar 3, 2014
That would be nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 28 min apunglew 330
Mountain bikes 2 hr Stupid ROMAN 3
Trash Pick Up 19 hr just wondering 3
Professional Help 20 hr Jennifer 25
Who is hiring? Sun businessman 9
Smokers lose to the dogs Sat seeiteveryday 11
Erie Canal Sat no one is home 2
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]