First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahahahaha

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2014
So who saw todd baker get his a** beat lastnight at the bar? All that talk and he got it handed to him. Such a pu**y. Hahahaha
neighborhood watch

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Lol!!Good!!Hes always at the bars running his mouth thinking hes a big man.Glad someone finally put him in his place.Again.He ran his mouth before and got his shit rocked at the bar.Who beat him up this time?Buy that guy a drink!!!
Todd Baker

Cantonment, FL

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Y'all just jealous because you know I kicked that mofos a$$ all up and down the parking lot.
lol

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 26, 2014
Todd Baker wrote:
Y'all just jealous because you know I kicked that mofos a$$ all up and down the parking lot.
Yeah ok. Lololololo
all talk

West Roxbury, MA

#9 Jul 27, 2014
Who is the hero that beat him ??
Todd Baker

Cantonment, FL

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Don't worry---

I will soon be Donkey Punching ALL your wives, girlfriends, sisters, & MOMs~~!!

LMFAO
goH2o

Cobleskill, NY

#11 Jul 28, 2014
He's only good at beating girls.
No Drama Momma

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2014
Anyone getting into a fight is not good no matter what. Don't be so judgemental...you never know when it could be you. Todd is a nice young man.!
worm bait

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2014
No Drama Momma wrote:
Anyone getting into a fight is not good no matter what. Don't be so judgemental...you never know when it could be you. Todd is a nice young man.!
You never know when it could be us?Ummmm most of us dont walk into bars like we own them and run our mouths.He thinks hes all that and a bag of chips and dip.Going to prison doesnt make you tough.It makes you the dirtbag you really are.Hes gonna bring his big mouth to a gun fight one day,just like his brother did,and is gonna end up 6 feet under,just like his brother is.
Jad

West Hartford, CT

#15 Jul 29, 2014
worm bait wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know when it could be us?Ummmm most of us dont walk into bars like we own them and run our mouths.He thinks hes all that and a bag of chips and dip.Going to prison doesnt make you tough.It makes you the dirtbag you really are.Hes gonna bring his big mouth to a gun fight one day,just like his brother did,and is gonna end up 6 feet under,just like his brother is.
Amen son
you said it

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2014
He belongs with his scum n bag brother six feet under it will happen soon if he keeps his shit up!!! Whole family skum hope they all parish
Sick

Rome, NY

#18 Jul 29, 2014
How dare anyone talk Ill of the dead! Jad has been passed away for awhile now leave him alone to rest in peace you ppl r low life scums for saying such rotten things . Who cares who is fighting I'm sure u all had ur share of fighting or being jackasses at one time so back the freak off WOW!!

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#19 Jul 29, 2014
you said it wrote:
He belongs with his scum n bag brother six feet under it will happen soon if he keeps his shit up!!! Whole family skum hope they all parish
Isn't that a little harsh?
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 29, 2014
baker's man?
worm bait

Rome, NY

#22 Jul 29, 2014
Sick wrote:
How dare anyone talk Ill of the dead! Jad has been passed away for awhile now leave him alone to rest in peace you ppl r low life scums for saying such rotten things . Who cares who is fighting I'm sure u all had ur share of fighting or being jackasses at one time so back the freak off WOW!!
I will talk any way I want as I know how the family is.They are straight trash.The mother could be a poster child for a crackhead.And no I didnt have my share of fighting and being a jackass.My parents taught me to respect people no matter their age,sex,race,color,body type,rich or poor.Not act like I can say and do what I want to people like these scums do.One of these days its gonna be a lot worse than an ass beating he got.You never know when youre going to run into a ticking time bomb...his brother being dead speaks a thousand words on that subject.
you said it

Meriden, CT

#23 Jul 29, 2014
frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that a little harsh?
his brother got what he had coming and Todd is next hope he bleeds out slow so we can piss and spit on him he's a skum...or maybe he gets cancer
gethelp

United States

#24 Jul 29, 2014
you are all trash on here.love you todd

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#25 Jul 30, 2014
gethelp wrote:
you are all trash on here.love you todd
Careful with that wide paint brush. You just got some on yourself.
Toddrifica Bakeronneous

Cantonment, FL

#26 Jul 30, 2014
Keep it up, you worthless POSs.

Wait until the Fire Rains Down.
Sick

Rome, NY

#27 Jul 30, 2014
Ur all freakin sick I've known this family
Since I was little as dude stop acting perfect bc ur not leave them alone and stop throughing up jads name let him rip . Sweep ur own steps and clean ur own damn closet before talking trash u pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naomi oshel short 2 hr Bubba 17
Why do white women want black babies? (Jul '14) 2 hr Anonymous 48
aaron vienneau 2 hr chelsea8662 1
RFA teachers kid big party 2 hr Concerned 5
NO meat on Martin street 2 hr Martin st wacko 33
Is Jaime Kilts taking drugs again? (Oct '10) 5 hr Jaime Kilts 6
Amber Guggi 6 hr freebie the bean 3
Meat procsessing plant MARTIN ST 7 hr Rafealina Hollister 55

Winter Storm Watch for Oneida County was issued at January 31 at 9:27PM EST

Rome Dating