First Prev
of 6
Next Last
SALTYNUTS

Brooklyn, NY

#104 Jul 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>what are you a wanta be priest...lol..
He didn't say Christian Studies. He's researching that tree hugger devil s#!t. Go hug a tree and shut up!
SALTYNUTS

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Jul 10, 2013
BeatingADeadHorse wrote:
I didn't refuse to answer. There is no answer. You don't have one either. But scientific research is much closer to answering than you or I.
Why don't you answer - why is there SO much contradiction in your bible? Why is your loving God so hateful and spiteful? Why don't you know the man made origin of your belief system? Why does the church use fear to coerce people?
Come on brother - man up. Put the logic in high gear and kick out some logical academic answers.
Namaste !
<quoted text>
You're the only hateful one here not God
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#106 Jul 10, 2013
SALTYNUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say Christian Studies. He's researching that tree hugger devil s#!t. Go hug a tree and shut up!
Prob mvcc
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#107 Jul 10, 2013
Denver CO Russians wrote:
<quoted text>your right I can't explain the theories of brilliant scientists. But I'll guess if I asked you all those questions your answer would be god did all those things right? If ever I lose enough brain power and purchase a game system I can call you to help me install it
Gay = hell so if you don't like it stop
nope

Utica, NY

#108 Jul 10, 2013
I'm not an expert in sales and manipulation. I could never be a priest or preacher. Just an academic. It has always amazed me how people are so easily swayed by religion in general. It's also interesting to me how all religions culturally diffuse.
really wrote:
<quoted text>what are you a wanta be priest...lol..
SALTYNUTS

Brooklyn, NY

#109 Jul 10, 2013
nope wrote:
I'm not an expert in sales and manipulation. I could never be a priest or preacher. Just an academic. It has always amazed me how people are so easily swayed by religion in general. It's also interesting to me how all religions culturally diffuse.
<quoted text>
Thats ur first problem. Ur mom still satan's c()m dumpster?
SALTYNUTS

Brooklyn, NY

#110 Jul 10, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
College boys have no commonsense.. just stupid
disgusted

United States

#111 Jul 11, 2013
SALTYNUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real pos
i was impressed for once reading this productive debate, however u always have to add your idiotic two cents to everything. If u want to die so badly, go hang yourself
Really

Hampton, VA

#112 Jul 11, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>i was impressed for once reading this productive debate, however u always have to add your idiotic two cents to everything. If u want to die so badly, go hang yourself
you cal a bunch of morons that bieleve that the world is going to only end on the east cost a productive debate....you NEED to hang yourself!
To Funny

Brooklyn, NY

#113 Jul 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>you cal a bunch of morons that bieleve that the world is going to only end on the east cost a productive debate....you NEED to hang yourself!
You NEED to hang yourself
Funny too

Hampton, VA

#114 Jul 11, 2013
To Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEED to hang yourself
The morons that think the world is only going to end on the east cost need to hang themselves before it happens!
DrinktheKoolAid

Utica, NY

#115 Jul 11, 2013
They should just drink the kool aid and jump on the comet and leave the rest of us to enjoy the ride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome ny filled with drug dealers and thieves 15 min Sniff Sniff Sniff... 3
Shakers chill n grill 20 min Yum Yum Yum Yum 3
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 35 min Lazy Rome Teachers 113
NYS Child support thieves 2 hr just 61
moes southwestern grill (Sep '13) 2 hr Just a Local 41
a good assisted living place? 5 hr Home health aide 7
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 7 hr Rafe argues with... 19
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE