please read if you have family on the...
Real

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 8, 2013
Ha Ha Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>based on my information..you are NUTS!
Nothing you say on topix is logical
really

Dover, DE

#22 Jul 8, 2013
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say on topix is logical
i also heard that the martians are gonna take over the west coast by the end of the summer...better all panic now.,..
SALTYNUTS

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 8, 2013
I wish it were truth
Thanks

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jul 8, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>i also heard that the martians are gonna take over the west coast by the end of the summer...better all panic now.,..
Sleep sheeple, sleep
Concerned

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jul 8, 2013
Seems as though the information is accurate
The people

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jul 8, 2013
The government is building underground cities with our tax dollars and are expecting for us to be killed off when this thing arrives. Why are they spending billions on underground cities if this is false?
Messenger

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jul 8, 2013
The judgement of the Lord is upon us. Do you think the drastic increase in natural disasters are normal?
Denver CO Russians

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Jul 8, 2013
Something larger than Jupiter hits us hiding in Denver with 15000 Russians isn't going to work
kll

Ithaca, NY

#30 Jul 9, 2013
Denver CO Russians wrote:
Something larger than Jupiter hits us hiding in Denver with 15000 Russians isn't going to work
True that!!
weird

United States

#31 Jul 9, 2013
i seen were the gov contracted this company to build thousands of cheap plastic coffins, its something to think about
jerkoffski

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jul 9, 2013
its modern day war not natural disasters or god. By having guns and listing to people like the poster blaming others were going to kill ourselves just what the enemy wants
Well

Newington, CT

#34 Jul 9, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad we couldn't have it just effect rome and then move out before it hits haha. We can make sure "officer ha ha ha ha" is handcuffed to a tree some where since its not happening haha.
So what you are hoping it will build Rome? The word is affect, you idiot.
well well

Dover, DE

#35 Jul 9, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are hoping it will build Rome? The word is affect, you idiot.
what are you ..the topix spelling police....
brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Jul 9, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Rome, NY; There will be an event on the East Coast. This event will be a major disaster. The US Government is currently relocating operations to the Denver, CO area. 15,000 Russian troops have been requested to assist in the disaster relief.
The East Coast is not expected to be the only affected area. Please refer to the "new US Navy map of America". Sources are stating that this disaster is due to an extremly large planetary body approaching Earth. This planetary body is in orbit and will be approaching soon.
This planetary body is the cause of our recent meteorite activity. We cannot see this object due to "chemtrails" and "Project Bluebeam" technology. This planetary body is reported to be larger then Jupiter.
The Federal Government is failing to warn the US population due to the impact relocation would have on rural areas. After this event martial law will be enacted. This is why the government attempted to confiscate the firearms of US citizens.
US citizens were forced to surrender their firearms during Katrina. This is the policy of the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA). FEMA has camps standing by to imprison those who are a threat to national security after such event.
Our country is about to be changed for ever.
I researched chemtrails yesterday. I must say it is pretty interesting stuff. it would appear that chemtrails most certainly do exist. there are countless videos on youtube. to any one that doubts chemtrails. search chemtrails on you tube. if your not convinced. you will at least be entertained
Grandma

Sherburne, NY

#37 Jul 9, 2013
I believe this. Maybe not this Summer but it will happen. Praying...
Yep

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Jul 9, 2013
weird wrote:
i seen were the gov contracted this company to build thousands of cheap plastic coffins, its something to think about
Look up FEMA coffins, they have thousands. Look up FEMA camps too.
Yep

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Jul 9, 2013
Denver CO Russians wrote:
Its going to pass by and the magnetic field will make the Earth go crazy. Additionally the planet is tossing meteors around. They will strike Earth. Revelations in the Bible explains it all, every detail.
Yep

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Jul 9, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to pass by and the magnetic field will make the Earth go crazy. Additionally the planet is tossing meteors around. They will strike Earth. Revelations in the Bible explains it all, every detail.
It will create title waves which will flood the coastlines. Check out the new US Navy map. They know what's about to happen.
ForReal

Rome, NY

#41 Jul 9, 2013
America's chickens are coming home to roost !!!!

Our suppressive terrorist ways are about to come to an end. God have ZERO to do with it. It's called karma.
Christian wrote:
The Lord has given America many warnings to repent and turn from their wicked ways. The Lord has told America this was coming for years. There is information all over the place. People were to busy with their vices, TV's, sports, etc. to notice. They mock the messengers of the Lord and live for themselves, not the Lord. America, it is time for your judgement says the Lord for your murders ( abortions ), sexual immorality, false doctrine, vices, idolatry, self serving ways, etc. Turn to your Lord in prayer and be sheltered by his blood. Death is coming and for many will be Hell. Repent!
ForReal

Rome, NY

#42 Jul 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone who posts about people on Topix are je... 4 min Gag 16
We need a draft (Sep '16) 7 min Kindoffunny 208
family dollar warehouse 1 hr Yup 7
dwi 2 hr DWI dick 3
How can we drive wellies out of rome 2 hr URtooFAT4aMASSAGE 32
apartments in rome 3 hr BEANS BURRITO 2
Big Aaron D 3 hr BEANS BURRITO 5

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages