The spy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Hmmm, who got rid of the thread started earlier. Whiney as$ Glasso or the red head? Both too afraid to face the truth he has no right in that job. But that's right, City Hall hires all sorts of playground attendants, right? That's because the mayor (a term I use lightly) likes to play in the sandbox all day!! I wonder what Glassy got for this under handed deal!! Interviewed 10 people and a cook/playground flunkie was the best qualified?? SUUURREEEEE!! Another screw job to the taxpayers of Rome. See you all at the council meeting Wed night, folks! I have a lot to say!!
CPA

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Everybody laughing their heads off tonight. 10 people interviewed and a culinary grad that operated a movie theater turns out to be the most qualified. Sure.
Irony in that they are both psychos and will end up killing each other before they get his name plate made!
DelPiano laughing her head off I'm sure!!!
Spy Revealed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The spy wrote:
Hmmm, who got rid of the thread started earlier. Whiney as$ Glasso or the red head? Both too afraid to face the truth he has no right in that job. But that's right, City Hall hires all sorts of playground attendants, right? That's because the mayor (a term I use lightly) likes to play in the sandbox all day!! I wonder what Glassy got for this under handed deal!! Interviewed 10 people and a cook/playground flunkie was the best qualified?? SUUURREEEEE!! Another screw job to the taxpayers of Rome. See you all at the council meeting Wed night, folks! I have a lot to say!!
I doubt you will have the balls to say anything without a computer sitting in front of you...
URADouchebag

Richfield Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

You're balls are the only thing MIA. Keep posting anonymously. Lolololololol
Gotcha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Looks like red heads have really bad tempers!
Glasso will wipe that smile right off your face
Getoffebt

Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

At least he went to college and got a degree jack@ss!!! Someone a sore loser bc they didn't get hired??? Quit your whining bc im sure you are highly under qualified to even get a job at the salvation army. So get off the computer and go do something productive, like shower.
Not surprised

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The spy wrote:
Birthright spy! Haven't you heard of that in Rome? It's an employment service that is very selective .
Glasso hired Casadei niece and that too was " the best person for the job" hahaha- she lasted minutes!
Freddie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Everyone knows she treats her staff like crap. I wonder how long he will take it! But he's a wannabe so he'll probably just take it and bit h behind her back. They're both losers do what difference does it make?
Stfu

Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Oh Internet tough guy!! Let's trash someone's deceased father!! At least his son has a job! Does it make u feel better trashing someone u don't kno? How about u get a life? Or work on your low self esteem?
Youaretrash

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Someone a little jealous that they live off food stamps, heap, medicaid, which, unemployment, stuff in other people's cars and dumpsters? A 4 year degree! I'm sure that is way more qualified than your appearance on the Maury show. Grow Up, intellectual people get jobs....
Unemployed

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

You can't stop the inevitable. Gingers will rule the world! They have no soul, you can't hurt them.
Dan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Glasso has had more people leave that office than any other office in city hall
what she got

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The spy wrote:
What she received was her son promoted to Sergeant by Fusco. This appointment was her returning the favor to the mayor who she supported during election. Get it???
hate dem coons

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

everyone here is retarded . most all the smart people moved away . even the biue bloods who think they are something have a mulato baby in the family or someones screwing a coon somewhere. the only reason they stay is theyd be shunned most places as soon as they started talking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
paul core (Apr '13) 1 hr Was perttnelly 12
Rome legion's M3 Stuart Tank (Oct '13) 2 hr Abramstank19k 125
martin court annsville 2 hr mmm 2
Who died on Lake delta 3 hr Eric Cartman 57
todd baker fight 3 hr worm bait 10
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 4 hr sdd 755
Slaughterhouses 4 hr King Carnivore 48
Historic house JAMES ST 4 hr wow 23
Raspberry's at Friendly's 8 hr Habanero Harv 64
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rome Jobs