Rome double homicide case going to grand jury

Jun 14, 2013 Full story: WKTV 8

The double homicide investigation in Rome, with Aaron Welch as the suspect, will go to Oneida County grand jury, according to Rome City Court.

Full Story
razor sharp

Camden, NY

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Really? Just kidding us aren't you?
Fry Him

Rome, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
NY needs to bring back the electric chair! This POS is needs to fry!
Cripes

Watertown, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
razor sharp wrote:
Really? Just kidding us aren't you?
...and what exactly are they kidding you about? Trying to put a murderer in prison? Moron.
saltynuts

Rome, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2013
you mean the minor jury
Jay

Cedar Park, TX

#5 Jul 1, 2013
I knew Aarron really well, about five years ago. He was a great person, with a good heart. I hated reading about what he did. I constantly think about what made him snap and relize that anyone could be pushed to that point. A brother, mother, sister or friend... We really don't know what causes a person to get to such a low point to commit a murder. He must of felt like he had no way out, trapped or he was provoked and didn't relize what he was doing before it was too late. The worse part of this is that his child will have to grow up without either parent in it's life. Yes... What he did was wrong, but I think people are focusing on the negative and the hatred of his actions. It's over... We all have to move on, maybe you should reach out the familys involved and help them heal.
Seriously

Danielson, CT

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
I knew Aarron really well, about five years ago. He was a great person, with a good heart. I hated reading about what he did. I constantly think about what made him snap and relize that anyone could be pushed to that point. A brother, mother, sister or friend... We really don't know what causes a person to get to such a low point to commit a murder. He must of felt like he had no way out, trapped or he was provoked and didn't relize what he was doing before it was too late. The worse part of this is that his child will have to grow up without either parent in it's life. Yes... What he did was wrong, but I think people are focusing on the negative and the hatred of his actions. It's over... We all have to move on, maybe you should reach out the familys involved and help them heal.
You are by far the dumbest idiot I have ever seen comment on Topix and that my friend is a very hard list to top. You are seriously on here feeling sorry for some low-life POS that decided to murder a women and innocent man because she didn't want him anymore. Your beloved friend was nothing more then a selfish, worthless, low-life POS that put his own emotional desires before the lives of two people including the mother of his kid which in turn rules out having any care for the well being of his child. As far as I am concerned anyone that feels sorry for him or otherwise sympathizes with him should be publicly hung right by his side. You should be ashamed of yourself for showing him any sign of respect and even hinting that he has one ounce of decency inside him. If he did he would just plead guilty now and save the families the hardship of reliving the murders in his trial!!
pissed

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Correction THE BABY WASN'T HIS thank you I've said my share
Pisser

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2013
pissed wrote:
Correction THE BABY WASN'T HIS thank you I've said my share
P I S S O F F!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1500 years old bible ,jesus ,jews ,last trumpet... 1 hr assalaamu alaykum 1
5:42 am EST Islamic Call to (Fajir) Prayer 1 hr assalaamu alaykum 1
The History of Christmas - Spoken Word 1 hr Merry Christmas 1
A Lesson For Us From Nelson Mandela 2 hr Huh 1
stop being so judgmental!!! 2 hr Huh 1
Ethiopian orthodox Christian says the Bible has... 2 hr The World Watches 1
Christian preacher doesn't trust the Bible - mu... 2 hr The World Watches 1
Inside Islam What 2 Billion Muslims Really Think 6 hr assalaamu alaykum 68
Rome Dating
Find my Match