Why are the women of Taberg better lo...

Why are the women of Taberg better lookin then the womens from Rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Toothless in Taberg

New York, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
The Taberg women are far sooperior then the womens from Rome, and they are a beeter lookin too. Better bodies, better tattoo's, and more smarter too.
Frozen Komquat

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2009
And their teeth come out.
western hottie

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2009
Why dont you learn how to spell Toothless!Give me a break,theres no way anyone coming out of Taberg is smarter or better then Rome.
Corn Hiller

New York, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2009
Love those Taberg women especially when they wear their Taberg Volunteer Fire Dept jackets.Their hot!
Toothless in Taberg

New York, NY

#5 Apr 21, 2009
Yea you should see em in there high heel shoes wearin those FD jackets!
Taberg Native

New York, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2009
Oh yah...back in the day Saturday night's at the U.S.Hotel couple of six packs and a mattress in the back of the pick-up.
Toothless in Taberg

New York, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2009
Dont get no better than that
Someone From Taberg

Nedrow, NY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
The Fire Department Chief in Taberg, is a closet "HOMO". Just come out of the closet, it's acceptable now. Don't hide your true feelings anymore.
Big and Fat Louie

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 5, 2010
I like the food at the field days!
MzUnderstood

Champlain, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2010
stupid azz forum
Harry Ballsonya

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2010
I heard that all the gals in Taberg keep really groomed up. Is that true? There's nothing better than a close shave....ya know what I mean...
Leebabe

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2010
What do you get when you have 28 Taberg women standing in a row??? A full set of teeth! Hehehehe
top dog

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2010
the Taberg women are getting better looking cuz they moved from Rome-Hahahaha nawwww just kidding-STOP making cracker jack jokes about the Taberg women-some NOT ALL- work hard, help run farms, help neighbors and harvest goods just as good as any man could. and the FD jacket joke is only funny when somethings NOT on fire-see how it feels to poke fun at the same people that would help you out of a burning house or car or pick a kid up off the road that just hit a tree or saved a life??
sss

Warwick, RI

#15 Apr 18, 2010
Its true lol
Anonymous

Rome, NY

#16 May 2, 2010
Taberg Native wrote:
Oh yah...back in the day Saturday night's at the U.S.Hotel couple of six packs and a mattress in the back of the pick-up.
taberg is full of incest just ask paula burns lol
SickOfScum

Rouses Point, NY

#17 May 2, 2010
All are a bunch of Drunken BarnFest creations.lol I think all are good looking after your men have about a 12 pack or so. Rome and Taberg women can't even spell GED.
SickOfScum

Rouses Point, NY

#18 May 2, 2010
The toothbrush was invented in Taberg. Anywhere else and it would have been called a teethbrush.haha
peaches

AOL

#19 May 2, 2010
leave them darn woman alone
SDd

Fayetteville, NY

#20 May 3, 2010
Ummmm I beg to differ about the taberg women I was born and raised in Taberg and me and my sisters have prefect teeth and I am very proud of coming from Taberg.
MadameX

AOL

#21 May 3, 2010
SDd wrote:
Ummmm I beg to differ about the taberg women I was born and raised in Taberg and me and my sisters have prefect teeth and I am very proud of coming from Taberg.
You go girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls who get around Rome NY 21 min True 34
End of Month ticket quota 51 min Professional Drun... 11
Brittany seymour who is she? 54 min Dirty Ol Man 6
hot girls at rome access fcu 2 hr kaz 5
Kim Strong (Feb '16) 2 hr Gary 88
Family Court Judge Julia Brouillette (Apr '16) 3 hr kaz 10
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) 4 hr Wife needs to go 20

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance