Do you buy Quik Fix For drug testing

Posted in the Rome Forum

Paul

Watertown, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2013
I would just like to know how many people in Rome buy Quik Fix For drug testing and about how much it goes for i know there has to be people in Rome That buys this stuff it is a Synthetic Urine
DOJO BRO

Auburn, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
I would just like to know how many people in Rome buy Quik Fix For drug testing and about how much it goes for i know there has to be people in Rome That buys this stuff it is a Synthetic Urine
OK DRUGGIE!
Drug Enforcement

Rome, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
QUIT DOING DRUGS!!!! AND IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM!!!!
friend

Ilion, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Seriously????
CRC

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2013
Just pee in the cup for your mother. She already knows you're lying
Paul

Watertown, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2013
it is not for me lol i don't do drugs but i know alot of people in Rome Do my brother says they sell this stuff at ocjs and they charge $35 i just wanted to see really how many people buy it because i can get it for cheaper and sell it for cheaper duh make money why not everyone in Rome does drugs lol why not make some money off them
CRC

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 31, 2013
Oh, so you were just being a stand up guy, helping the addicts....gotchya.
hairy potter

Chittenango, NY

#8 Dec 31, 2013
Paul wrote:
it is not for me lol i don't do drugs but i know alot of people in Rome Do my brother says they sell this stuff at ocjs and they charge $35 i just wanted to see really how many people buy it because i can get it for cheaper and sell it for cheaper duh make money why not everyone in Rome does drugs lol why not make some money off them
stick to that story if you must but know that you're not a very good sock puppeteer....but for your "brother" and the people you "know" (LOL): fake whizz works well but you've got to be sure it's within acceptable temp when you use it and of course you'll need the fake dick which shouldn't be a problem for you. there's obviously plenty of room in your trousers cuz you don't even have the balls to admit you partake.
Paul

Watertown, NY

#9 Dec 31, 2013
oh you people are so retarded really i don't spend my money on drugs i got better things to do with my money and i don't use the shit cause i don't do drugs but i know there are lots of people in Rome that do it is always in the dam papers so screw you all
bobbie blue smock

Chittenango, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2014
Paul wrote:
oh you people are so retarded really i don't spend my money on drugs i got better things to do with my money and i don't use the shit cause i don't do drugs but i know there are lots of people in Rome that do it is always in the dam papers so screw you all
good for you paulie!...and you didn't waste a dime of your hard earned cash on education. clean up on aisle 4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay men that drive Monte Carlo's at Dippin' Don... 12 min Not Done Yet 11
chris michik (Sep '12) 33 min Lmfao 12
Whos the woman snitch that got punched? 1 hr despicably prive... 7
rome dpw 1 hr meho 10
Joe dematteo 1 hr Wow You Are Dumb 13
Rome voted one of the worse placesto live in usa 2 hr TonyD13440 27
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr postcranium 6,469
HUGE EXPLOSION in taberg 9 hr mizz nosey 13

Rome Jobs

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]