Who is Stephanie Jaegers

Who is Stephanie Jaegers

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kinda Curious

Utica, NY

#1 May 31, 2010
Saw a truck today with her name all over saying honk for Stephanie and on the back it says pray For stephanie.Whats up with that?
XxX

Holland Patent, NY

#2 May 31, 2010
i seen that to and have no idea.
Irritated

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Stephanie Hawkins. She's the girl that was in the car accident on Albany St in Utica last week. The driver had passed away from it and she is in critical condition. She's from Holland Patent.
Stephanie Jaegers

Mooers, NY

#4 Jun 1, 2010
yeah that was for stephanie hawkins she got in a car accident.
Kinda Curious

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2010
Stephanie Jaegers wrote:
yeah that was for stephanie hawkins she got in a car accident.
Oh I'm sorry.
Riiittttaa

Potsdam, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2010
Dumm fck it's Stephanie Hawkins stupid.
Idk

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 3, 2010
Who is this girl, never heard of her or this...how did she get in a car accident?
Irritated

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jun 4, 2010
The car accident a few weeks ago on Albany street in Utica. I hear they were all at a party drinking and the driver crashed into a tree, he died and she's still in the hospital.
fiiiirst of all

Rochester, NY

#10 Jun 6, 2010
You people obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Stephanie had NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS in her system at the time of the crash. So there for if you want to start rumors you can do it somewhere else. I know exactly where this thread is going, and if you are going to talk about a young girl fighting for her life you are just as pathetic as the next loser!
kami

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2010
lol idk what you all are talking about but stephanie lives right around the corner from me...not in hollin paten but rome. and i dontt know her all to well but from seeing her in school. she is a very out spoken person she is not affraid to say something to your face witch i respect....so i guess she is pretty cool. Her brother hangs with my boyfreind ive never heard anything crazy about her.
Irritated

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jun 8, 2010
fiiiirst of all wrote:
You people obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Stephanie had NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS in her system at the time of the crash. So there for if you want to start rumors you can do it somewhere else. I know exactly where this thread is going, and if you are going to talk about a young girl fighting for her life you are just as pathetic as the next loser!
You say she had no alcohol in her system....How about you look at her facebook and myspace status the day it happened. I don't know the girl but if she wasn't drinking then she should have had the common sense to not get into a vehicle where the driver was. Common sense isn't so common. That's the problem with high school kids, they think they can do whatever they want. Go ahead and drink and go to that party cause its the "cool thing to do" You might not make it home though.
CORKY

Syracuse, NY

#15 Aug 14, 2010
She is complete trash.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2011
mightyqueen wrote:
stephanie jaegers is one of them 20 kids that the parents had that are in rome. then they marry even worse so that they keep that scum line going, just look at misty jaegers. the rest of her family is nasty. she fits right in.
hey sharon i no that is u.... so y dont u stop talking shit about the jaegers family n look at ur family..... ur husband rap a 4 year old.... n he is under family watch dog.... so y dont u stop talking shit n go to the jaegers house n say it to out face wait u cant bc u r a low life who talks shit.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 26, 2011
ha ha funny how u all have this wrong...i am not at all who u think i am sharon sounds like a nasty woman but you r so off base....some day when all u decided to expose your real names then maybe i will too...until then keep guessing.
Comedy wrote:
Mightyqueen (AKA: Sharon Ackerman) Funny you'd pick "mightyqueen" You look more like a bull with that mullet of yours. I would say you have no business going around judging other people as scum or otherwise. Your husband is a child molester which makes you no better since you expose your children to him on a daily basis. I've seen you around rome picking through the trash with your little folding grocery cart. Sadly you don't even just grab the things on the surface that look of value for recycling. I've seen you dig right in to the pile like a raccoon hoping for dinner. I'm sure your husband voted you queen of your house but the rest of us don't bow down to your ignorance. If you want to call names, why don't you call them to someone's face?
Anonymous

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jan 26, 2011
hey misty instead of going off on someone else why dont u go out and find your daughters real father? after all u cheated on jeremy with lets see who was that? he lived on floyd ave right? people with lives like u have should not throw stones if they are not prepared to get shit thrown back at them. and before you go off i have no clue who this sharon person is that u r going off on but i find it funny that your life sounds worse than hers and u sit on here judging. what nothing to do when hubby goes to work so u bash people? none of your many boyfriends willing to come over while he is gone and do your smelly ass? start taking care of the kid u have and maybe next time brain surgery wont be needed before she turns a year old. here is hoping they stopped u from having anymore kids...with a mom like u they dont stand a chance.
misty jaegers wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sharon i no that is u.... so y dont u stop talking shit about the jaegers family n look at ur family..... ur husband rap a 4 year old.... n he is under family watch dog.... so y dont u stop talking shit n go to the jaegers house n say it to out face wait u cant bc u r a low life who talks shit.....
Comedy

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jan 26, 2011
To quote your message from the topix forum entitled "Why so much hate for Nikki boardman????"

QUOTE:
my name is sharon no nikki and just for that i will change my profile pic so u assholes can see that i am not nikki. however if u truly live in CO then u MUST know nikki as she has relatives from there so who is a liar now?
:END QUOTE

Also, I noticed you just recently set your topix post sharing so that it reads:

magesticqueen is not sharing forum comments at the moment.

How about if you go ahead and share those again. Oh, you won't because too many of the comments left as magesticqueen confirm that you are Sharon Ackerman. And obviously you operate under several names.

I'm sure it works on the less intelligent folks, but those of us with even a modicum of comprehension see through you.
gtowns best

Gouldsboro, PA

#24 Jan 26, 2011
mightyqueen wrote:
stephanie jaegers is one of them 20 kids that the parents had that are in rome. then they marry even worse so that they keep that scum line going, just look at misty jaegers. the rest of her family is nasty. she fits right in.
well sharon, you wanna talk about mistys family keep talking crap like for real, idc if me and misty arent talkin but that doesnt give you the right to talk about anybody, or my niece, why dont you all grow up and say it to there faces and not over the damn internet! GROW THE UP
gtowns best

Gouldsboro, PA

#25 Jan 26, 2011
dragonspeers wrote:
hey misty instead of going off on someone else why dont u go out and find your daughters real father? after all u cheated on jeremy with lets see who was that? he lived on floyd ave right? people with lives like u have should not throw stones if they are not prepared to get shit thrown back at them. and before you go off i have no clue who this sharon person is that u r going off on but i find it funny that your life sounds worse than hers and u sit on here judging. what nothing to do when hubby goes to work so u bash people? none of your many boyfriends willing to come over while he is gone and do your smelly ass? start taking care of the kid u have and maybe next time brain surgery wont be needed before she turns a year old. here is hoping they stopped u from having anymore kids...with a mom like u they dont stand a chance.
<quoted text>
yo like for real, keep victoria out of this, and keep talkin about my family i dont care if i live in a different state i will gladly come up to rome and beat all you idiots, thats one thing u dont do is talk about my family like that, i dont care who you are! and btw the past is the past get over your self.
Anonymous

New Hartford, NY

#27 Jan 26, 2011
sorry but that is not my last name want to know my real last name mail me and i will tell you but i refuse to put that out here for anyone to see...then u can go to may facebook page and see who i really am...ackerman, dont think so.
Comedy wrote:
To quote your message from the topix forum entitled "Why so much hate for Nikki boardman????"
QUOTE:
my name is sharon no nikki and just for that i will change my profile pic so u assholes can see that i am not nikki. however if u truly live in CO then u MUST know nikki as she has relatives from there so who is a liar now?
:END QUOTE
Also, I noticed you just recently set your topix post sharing so that it reads:
magesticqueen is not sharing forum comments at the moment.
How about if you go ahead and share those again. Oh, you won't because too many of the comments left as magesticqueen confirm that you are Sharon Ackerman. And obviously you operate under several names.
I'm sure it works on the less intelligent folks, but those of us with even a modicum of comprehension see through you.
Joker

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jan 26, 2011
dragonspeers wrote:
sorry but that is not my last name want to know my real last name mail me and i will tell you but i refuse to put that out here for anyone to see...then u can go to may facebook page and see who i really am...ackerman, dont think so.
<quoted text>
Why did you assume anyone was saying that you were an Ackerman? I know that I was referring to "mightyqueen" who is obviously also "magesticqueen." Unless you are them, as far as I can see nobody was accusing you of being Sharon Ackerman. Unless you are also mightyqueen and magesticqueen in which case, if the shoe fits wear it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 min positronium 6,492
Customers of Enjem's Flooring ..Must Read 3 hr Toot toot 2
The Grand (Stonehedge (Mar '15) 3 hr Toot toot 8
Are Black's in Rome taking over 3 hr White knights 8
Are there any good trt in this area 3 hr 4real 1
Rome Cops - do you feel safe? (Mar '11) 4 hr Copblocker 48
Christopher Hildenbrandt, 36, of Rome 4 hr Ron Johnson 22
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 12 hr Uncle Daddy 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages