blood

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

ok well for all the once who so call knows the balls real well let me say this patty i cant stand for the shit she does to her son she could die today and could care less now jr u all say u no him sooooo well guess what i bet not as much as i do u see im blood i am a ball and i no the whole family and when u say they never beat there woman or kids ya oook iv seen it up close and personal so don't sit here and say they dont cause unless u r part of the family u no jack shit and for u to sit here and say something and not knowing shit its fucked and just cause the woman they r with denies it its because when u r being abused u r scared iv gone through it for ten years until i finally had enough when u r scared and in love u protect them until u cant anymore that's why they denies everything and stick up for them so on that note yes some balls r abusers and jr is one of them ty
ball blood history lesson

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Im related to the other Ball family. The Ball family came to America back in like the 1600's and settled in the northeast. Their are lots of people in America with the last name Ball but I could tell you that there may be three in Rome now that aren't a part of the ball family you speak of. So its not that we are denying being part of the same family, because it is entirely possible that we were, but our family tree has been traced for over 125 years and we are not related.
Hello

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Regardless if you don't the Ball's, you never bring a dead mans name into your drama. He's obviously not here to defend himself!
ISMGA

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Hello wrote:
Regardless if you don't the Ball's, you never bring a dead mans name into your drama. He's obviously not here to defend himself!
STFU you idiot. Please try and write a complete sentence when posting on here. The Balls are nothing but scumbags and everyone knows it.
meeee

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

first of all not all nor any of them r scumbags they r very clean ppl and i no this because i am a ball and even if i have nothing to do with them i no they r not and i sure the hell am not a scumbag im a very clean person mabe u should check the dictionary to see what the meaning of a scum bag and im sure u will find your name right there in the meanings i cant stand half of them even if i am one but im sick of being called this and this when u dont even no me and giving a bad name because i am a ball get over it we r not scumbags
Rome315

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Mike wrote:
<quoted text> He is Bi thats why he lets her sleep around , All the Balls like alittle ass play. Patty u and the other hoe Patty keep up the good work, I got Natti ice stocked stop down.
Who u think u can talkin about??? If u wanna know who this is, this is patty deaf son josh, watch wat u saying right now idc wat people said about my mom but I read n u talkin about me n my mom, who the hell u think u talkin about???
Reverend Al

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Who's the short fat Ball that runs the bar. Jr. is the tall one ?
not cryin my eyes out

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

hopefully they will all be following ceil then rome will be a better place
ASSAULTEDNUTS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

he is the son of senior balls!
Lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Junior is scum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Lol wrote:
Junior is scum
Who is the short fat one
dirty nutsack

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

the son of senior ball im assuming
Bubba

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Brenda Ball is a sack licker
scrooge

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

nutsack do not copy assaulted nuts!
ballboy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

meee wrote:
WELL LET ME TELL U ALL SOMETHING IM RELATED TO HIM AND......HE IS A DEAD BEAT FATHER AND A PIECE OF SH*T, WOMEN BEATER ETC. AND HIS WIFE PATTI THE WH*RE BAG WILL GET HERS THE C*NT THAT SHE IS!!!!
aye they would shit bricksss
chad chesebro

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Let's just get one thing clear I'm part of the ball family and like who ever else on here is a ball they are not scumbags n as for the short fat one that runs the var let's see that's my mother in law n she's not fat n as for bringing up my aunt Ceil she's passed let her name be I dnt give a fuck who any of u are
Junior does and i did

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Junior ball is a, i'll spell this out for all of you! 100% FAG@T!!! I hope everyone understands that, Not only is he gay but he told me personally he wanted to watch me bang his girl Patty! And i banged the SH1T out of that little thing and not for nothing but i had a good time on, and in that! when i was done junior wanted to get some of what i left in his girl for him self! That's a fagot everybody!! in case you didn't know... And YES!!!!!!! I did wear a jimmy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Jo Vaughn 7 min lol 7
Can a girl aim her urine stream 16 min dont hate 11
todd baker fight 1 hr gethelp 18
M DOMENICOS slaughter house plans 2 hr Keep it out 6
Gabrielle Pallas 2 hr Lol 13
Bernie Bus Needs To Get Shut Down Or Get Monito... (Jun '12) 3 hr me too 197
Carrie A Pritchard Werenski 3 hr seelman 1
Eilenberg at the Rome Parade 4 hr rrrrrrr 12
Raspberry's at Friendly's 11 hr Habanero Harv 60