Next Last
Lisa

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2010
Just asking.
BENNYTHENYJET

Bucksport, ME

#2 Jul 21, 2010
From what I know the Ball family are lowlifes.

Since: Jun 10

Mooers, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2010
There are two different Ball families. Not sure if there's a connection from long ago, but I do know that one of the Ball families does not have a good reputation, and the other Ball family denies any claims of a family connection. That's all I know.
Even if I did know more, I wouldn't broadcast it here.
TheNextMayor

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2010
JR Ball Is an oversized turd whos always pissed because hes got a little peepee
and hes got a skeevy ass girlfriend who he THINKS other guys look at UGH and it gives him a reason to fight hes nuttin an idiot and his girlfriend is ugly as sin wit no ass
lmao

Champlain, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2010
TheNextMayor wrote:
JR Ball Is an oversized turd whos always pissed because hes got a little peepee
and hes got a skeevy ass girlfriend who he THINKS other guys look at UGH and it gives him a reason to fight hes nuttin an idiot and his girlfriend is ugly as sin wit no ass
If no one is looking how you know she has no ass.......lmao
this is me

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2010
well i know him and patty..i know patty real good she is a whore and sleeps with any1..they r married and jr beats on pattys son that is def and she lets it that y they r going to court patty dont even want anyting to do with her own sons she is a low life so is jr for beating on a child..they both need to leave rome and die..patty its ur falt ur kids dad is dead if u were not sleeping with all the bikers he would still be here..jr ur nothing stop thinking u can kick every1 ass.
Mike

Rouses Point, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2010
this is me wrote:
well i know him and patty..i know patty real good she is a whore and sleeps with any1..they r married and jr beats on pattys son that is def and she lets it that y they r going to court patty dont even want anyting to do with her own sons she is a low life so is jr for beating on a child..they both need to leave rome and die..patty its ur falt ur kids dad is dead if u were not sleeping with all the bikers he would still be here..jr ur nothing stop thinking u can kick every1 ass.
He is Bi thats why he lets her sleep around , All the Balls like alittle ass play. Patty u and the other hoe Patty keep up the good work, I got Natti ice stocked stop down.
lets dance

Watertown, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2010
sooo Is Jr. Ball's dad known as Sr. Ball?
foof

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jul 25, 2010
Harry Ball's Brother?
BENNYTHENYJET

Bucksport, ME

#10 Jul 26, 2010
The Lowlife Balls all look alike.
EMs gIRL

Watertown, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2010
ITS A PROM YOU GO TO WHEN YOUR IN 11TH GRADE... hahaha
mine your own bussiness

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
hey if u dont know what really happen to pattys sons father dont say anything about him. he was my cuz so keep your mouth off him u dont even know his name soooooooooooooo shut up about him
buster

Long Eddy, NY

#13 Aug 16, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> He is Bi thats why he lets her sleep around , All the Balls like alittle ass play. Patty u and the other hoe Patty keep up the good work, I got Natti ice stocked stop down.
yall got big mouths til the whole clan comes
meee

Morrisville, NY

#15 Sep 25, 2010
WELL LET ME TELL U ALL SOMETHING IM RELATED TO HIM AND......HE IS A DEAD BEAT FATHER AND A PIECE OF SH*T, WOMEN BEATER ETC. AND HIS WIFE PATTI THE WH*RE BAG WILL GET HERS THE C*NT THAT SHE IS!!!!
Joe Blow From Idahoe

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 27, 2010
Well, just thought I might also put my 2 cents in about the jr and Patti DRAMA. All the drama is caused by low lifes like you posting shit about ur own family on the internet. I have known the Balls my whole life and I have never heard of any of them beating on kids and women. As for Patti she is a trouble maker but that gives nobody the right to put shit about Joe on here. What happened to him was an awful tragedy and you could not have disrespected him more! A bikers life is a hard one. Even harder for the wife or girlfriend so before you start judgeing try living that life. I would have to say that all you people talking about your brother, Father, ex-husband or uncle, YOU are the real LOWLIFES!!!!
hahahahsududd

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2010
did junior ball work at guy pirillos car place
Jules

Epping, NH

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Joe Blow From Idahoe wrote:
Well, just thought I might also put my 2 cents in about the jr and Patti DRAMA. All the drama is caused by low lifes like you posting shit about ur own family on the internet. I have known the Balls my whole life and I have never heard of any of them beating on kids and women. As for Patti she is a trouble maker but that gives nobody the right to put shit about Joe on here. What happened to him was an awful tragedy and you could not have disrespected him more! A bikers life is a hard one. Even harder for the wife or girlfriend so before you start judgeing try living that life. I would have to say that all you people talking about your brother, Father, ex-husband or uncle, YOU are the real LOWLIFES!!!!
What the hell are you ramming?

A biker's life is hard? What are you nuts? You act like being a biker is god damned career like truck driver or brick layer. What does it pay? 20 bucks an hour? 30 bucks? More? Less? Come on let us know! Can you get a bachelors degree in biking or is it a phd? What does one minor in? Drug muling?

Maybe if they took a shower and cleaned the grease out of their finger nails life wouldn't be so hard for them. Here's a noble idea, sell the harley and buy a car, maybe even get a job that does involve moving amphetamines over state lines and beating people with pipes. Just saying...
Joe Blow From Idahoe

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Sep 28, 2010
Not all bikers are dirtbags. Bikers go have jobs. you shouldn't believe everything you read on tv. All the bikers I know have respectable jobs. But try to be a bikers wife.
Lost

United States

#20 Sep 28, 2010
Joe Blow From Idahoe wrote:
Not all bikers are dirtbags. Bikers go have jobs. you shouldn't believe everything you read on tv. All the bikers I know have respectable jobs. But try to be a bikers wife.
Where is it that a Bikers life is hard. I do not get it since it is not a profession. Maybe the jobs they have are hard but being a biker isn't.

Oh and I hope you READ ON TV means that you have closed caption on.

SO please define what you mean by hard. Please Please Please
missing my cuz

AOL

#21 Sep 29, 2010
first of all joe did'nt own a harley he own a rocket and he worked hard to suport his kids. and he was clean so stop even bring him up he dated patty and i know patty for years just let it be
rip joey we all miss you alot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert DiNiro 51 min urbanite 3
HQ Rome NY Space Center 6 hr peopleofthesun 12
best way to hit on deeni johnson from alehouse 7 hr Militia Marine 35
amgie hilderbrant 9 hr amy 30
Rome & Utica Topix 10 hr Member 3
stamboli 11 hr Brian S 2
Libs post 15 hr Melting 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance