Comments
1 - 20 of 82 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TOP CAT

Oneida, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2011
A SHOULD HE SLAP HER B SHOULD HE RESTRAIN HER C SHOULD HE CALL THE POLICE D SHOULD HE DO NOTHING well this is what happened me and a friend went to bellamy harbor park to fish and this guy and girl start fighting. the girl punched the guy rite in the face so hard you could the spit fly out of his mouth. he shoved her back so she couldnt hit him again. so what would you do. my self getting hit that hard i think i might have slapped her.i know its not right but that dude got rocked

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Walk away
TOP DOG

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Block or duck, DUH
proudofyourself

Liverpool, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
If a women, acts like a women, then you treat her like a women. But if she wants to threw down, and ring your bell. Then she should be ready to get her bell rung. They all want equal rights, jobs, and pay. You want to act like a guy, and get in my face, then don't expect me to take it, and treat you like a women.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2011
It would be different if he had it coming and it depends on the situation. I generally don't like to physically hurt anyone unless, my life is threatened. I feel that once I start, I might have a hard time stopping. I would have to be literally shaken. If she is just being a jerk and hits him for no BIG reason I would (if I were a guy) shove her ass to the floor "without punching her" (just enough for her to fall over). A man can easily over power a woman so I wouldn't punch her in the face. A lot of women are full of drama and will probably succeed in having him arrested. If there were enough witnesses and he did end up hitting her, they both could be arrested. It really depends on the cop and the situation. If I were to punch my spouse I'm about 95% sure that he will hit me back so, I won't even give it a try lol.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2011
If she had a weapon(besides her hand) of any kind and was looking to literally harm/kill him then punch her until you have a K.O. Like I said it depends on the situation.
Karish Karish

Rome, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Karish Kay wrote:
It would be different if he had it coming and it depends on the situation. I generally don't like to physically hurt anyone unless, my life is threatened. I feel that once I start, I might have a hard time stopping. I would have to be literally shaken. If she is just being a jerk and hits him for no BIG reason I would (if I were a guy) shove her ass to the floor "without punching her" (just enough for her to fall over). A man can easily over power a woman so I wouldn't punch her in the face. A lot of women are full of drama and will probably succeed in having him arrested. If there were enough witnesses and he did end up hitting her, they both could be arrested. It really depends on the cop and the situation. If I were to punch my spouse I'm about 95% sure that he will hit me back so, I won't even give it a try lol.
I would never hit you back beautiful
Truth Be Told

Easthampton, MA

#10 Nov 9, 2011
There is NEVER a reason for a REAL Male to Strike a Female.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2011
Karish Karish wrote:
<quoted text>I would never hit you back beautiful
Thank you! I'm not a fighter anyways but I do know how to defend myself if, it's a physical attack. If it happen to be verbal I would just walk away, only if it's coming from someone that I don't have to live with. Now if it came from someone in my household/whole family, I can complain/argue all day until everyone is tired of hearing me and then everyone shuts up and I have won, lol.

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 9, 2011
Have her dumb ass arrested, if you hit her back it's just gonna cause drama which is what she wants in the first place if she's stupid enough to hit a man in the first place. Spending some time in lockup will usually go a lot farther towards getting it through their head that they're acting stupid and to knock off the toughgirl shit.
A lot of times the cops will play it off and not want to do anything cause she's a female, that's when you tell them either you press charges on her for assault, or get your supervisor down here and I'll press the charges with him as well as file a complaint against you for refusing to do your job. It helps to have witnesses though or at least some sort of proof that you got hit.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2011
Walk away dumb ass. She's obviously not worth anything.
Uass

Flushing, NY

#16 Nov 9, 2011
Karish Kay wrote:
STFU you retard. Under what circumstance do you think it would be ok for a girl to punch a guy in the face? Self-defense from a physical attack is about the only thing I can think of. Punch someone in the face, be prepared to get your ass kicked. You stupid girls think you can do anything you want just because your a girl. Ya, for the most part, guys are bigger and stronger so unless you want to be hit back, keep your hands to yourself.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2011
Uass wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you retard. Under what circumstance do you think it would be ok for a girl to punch a guy in the face? Self-defense from a physical attack is about the only thing I can think of. Punch someone in the face, be prepared to get your ass kicked. You stupid girls think you can do anything you want just because your a girl. Ya, for the most part, guys are bigger and stronger so unless you want to be hit back, keep your hands to yourself.
You moron, everything I wrote went over your head. What part of "I won't hit anyone unless my like was threatened" don't you get? I've never punched a person in the face in my life. I also mentioned that a lot of women (not all) are full of drama. Now you sound like a retard. Re-read everything I had written before going off in the deep end moron.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2011
Uass wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you retard. Under what circumstance do you think it would be ok for a girl to punch a guy in the face? Self-defense from a physical attack is about the only thing I can think of. Punch someone in the face, be prepared to get your ass kicked. You stupid girls think you can do anything you want just because your a girl. Ya, for the most part, guys are bigger and stronger so unless you want to be hit back, keep your hands to yourself.
Life being threatened is all you can be creative enough to come up with? I can think of 3 reasons why a woman should ONLY be able to punch a man. This is what I mean by "it depends on the situation!!" If a woman were to be sexually assaulted/harassed by a man of whom she has no sexual relationship with, would be one. I bet you anything that if you were to walk up to a (real lady) woman and grab or intentionally touch her breast, butt and "maybe" say something sexual to her, you may get popped a good one! The last reason is if a woman has children and the man is, literally, abusive (of any form) towards her babies he would be triggering her protective instincts and may get pounded for it.

Don't try to argue where there was no disagreement. Name calling on your end wasn't necessary.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 10, 2011
I would have the dumb ass arrested or just walk away and never speak/see the bitch again. Some people just love drama and physical violence.
hmmm

Rome, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2011
I am a lady BUT I feel if a woman is going to fight and hit a man like a man then damnit she deserves to be treated like a man and get hit back. I dont condone hitting but damnit if she wants to hit like that then get hit back!!

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2011
Karish Kay wrote:
<quoted text>You moron, everything I wrote went over your head. What part of "I won't hit anyone unless my like was threatened" don't you get? I've never punched a person in the face in my life. I also mentioned that a lot of women (not all) are full of drama. Now you sound like a retard. Re-read everything I had written before going off in the deep end moron.
Life* my bad.
Brian

Geneva, NY

#22 Nov 10, 2011
The man should file charges and prosecute to the full extent of the law ! Beacause unless this person knows that their are conequences the will do it again and it will be worse the next time !
GOD

Watertown, NY

#23 Nov 10, 2011
A true gentlemen never strikes a female no matter the circumstance!
really guys

Auburn, NY

#24 Nov 10, 2011
GOD wrote:
A true gentlemen never strikes a female no matter the circumstance!
Yea and a true female doesn't start trowing punches at someone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spirit Halloween coming soon! 33 min Manny 1
Melanie Grzseik 1 hr sad 1
Name girls with the largest box in Rome 1 hr red carpet 3
STONE RIDGE LN lee 2 hr mizz nosey 1
SCONONDOA RD verona 2 hr mizz nosey 1
BEARTOWN N RD lee 2 hr mizz nosey 1
POINT ROCK RD lee 2 hr mizz nosey 1
Tired of being woken up 6 hr curfew needed 11
•••
•••