three supervisors in rome making over...

three supervisors in rome making over one hundred thousand dollars

Posted in the Rome Forum

easyenough

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
are you kidding me? in this scumbag of a town? no wonder the city coffers are empty and taxes are going up! you are all crooks!taking our money!
Har don

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Can't we barrow money from taberg

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Good for them, it's about time their hard work is being recognized.
DPW

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
Good for them, it's about time their hard work is being recognized.
You know you are an idiot don't you? So which one of Fusco cheerleaders are you? The way you keep defending him on every threads leave me and soome other that you must be his closet lover. So which is it you like to pitch or catch?
Rome Voter

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
DPW wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are an idiot don't you? So which one of Fusco cheerleaders are you? The way you keep defending him on every threads leave me and soome other that you must be his closet lover. So which is it you like to pitch or catch?
Her REAL name id LORI FUSCO, otherwise know as MRS FUSCO!
DPW

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Rome Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Her REAL name id LORI FUSCO, otherwise know as MRS FUSCO!
That would explain the stupidity of their post. Related to Fusco if only by injection.
roman

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
ONLY FUSCO RELATIVES BACK HIM NOW, NO ONE ELSE!!!
larry

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I believe this post is about the school district having three new supervisors making over $100,000.00
Welly aka Welfare

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Big Deal..There's thousands on Welfare in Rome ain't nothing being done about it..And nobody bet not do anything about it or my white girl mob will be at your door.

EBT=ENJOY BENEFITS TODAY!
DPW

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2012
larry wrote:
I believe this post is about the school district having three new supervisors making over $100,000.00
I believe what you said it true but the person who started this thread apparently is confusesing the issue. Maybe they need to understand what the school does is entirely different than the city. What hould be done is desolve the freaking school system and let the state take it over, and start all over again at half the pay
no hiring

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
fire them all!
Otis

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
easyenough wrote:
are you kidding me? in this scumbag of a town? no wonder the city coffers are empty and taxes are going up! you are all crooks!taking our money!
The people you are referring to are members of the school system, and has nothing to do with city coffers. When are people going to realize the school and the city of Rome are two different things.
get over it

Hamilton, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
good for them...

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#14 Dec 14, 2012
DPW wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what you said it true but the person who started this thread apparently is confusesing the issue. Maybe they need to understand what the school does is entirely different than the city. What hould be done is desolve the freaking school system and let the state take it over, and start all over again at half the pay
Simple deal -- all it will take is a state constitutional ammendment. Let me know how that works out for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy 34 min unknown 15
Steve Wilkes and the skank 1 hr deb 3
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 1 hr What 21
Louis Demarco 2 hr Trump 11
How many people date someone that's in prison? 2 hr Scum Doing Scummy... 9
Overdose 2 hr Agreed 84
Stolen tool's 2 hr gordy 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance