Hey, Daddy! Stop That Genius Fusco

Hey, Daddy! Stop That Genius Fusco

Posted in the Rome Forum

More Fusco than Fusco

Cantonment, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2014
This is pure GOLD, baby!
Daddy wrote:
Fusco has had the Codes Nazi, mark domenico,(he a zero so no capitol letters) contact the zoning board and back door the slaughter house on East Dominick Street. So much for due process.
It's time to have a meeting of citizens to file an Article 78 and block this ignorant, stupid, foul, ridiculous notion for good.
I will be looking for a place to hold the meeting to organize and block that genius Fusco.
I have never known a more self-righteous, hardheaded, benign, liar in my life,(well there was that chimpanzee that claimed to have an IQ of 61) and I intend to get up and fight him.
Big Joe couldn't fine $1500 to restore the band stand at Franklin Field, but he had no problem blowing hundreds of thousands on East Dominick Street, when NO REPAIRS WERE NEEDED!(accept where they cut the crosswalks in the street it hasn't even been a year and they're junk)
What the paper, I'll advertise the date and time of the reselection of Joe Almighty
haha

Nedrow, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Shut your face masucci. Your as stupid looking as your father. just mad cause you got fired!
More Fusco than Fusco

Cantonment, FL

#3 Mar 15, 2014
You don't even know who you're talking to, you mugwump.
haha wrote:
Shut your face masucci. Your as stupid looking as your father. just mad cause you got fired!
LmFaO

whatta "maroon"~
Bugs Bunny

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2014
More Fusco than Fusco wrote:
You don't even know who you're talking to, you mugwump.<quoted text>LmFaO
whatta "maroon"~
Hey! Thats MY line...Aint I a stinker...
Beans

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2014
Remember no fusco ever again is the war cry!!!!
Fuscophobic

Earlville, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2014
Adult World is Fusco's new hangout.
He drains them good and swallows every drop!
Frankie

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2014
More Fusco than Fusco wrote:
You don't even know who you're talking to, you mugwump.<quoted text>LmFaO
whatta "maroon"~
I heard from a good source that Masucci plans on taking him out anyway. From what I hear its a done deal. Bye bye republican mayor fusco.
Holywar

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Domenico must have Fusco by the shorties.
safe act enforcer

Syracuse, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2014
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard from a good source that Masucci plans on taking him out anyway. From what I hear its a done deal. Bye bye republican mayor fusco.
the only way masooch takes anybody out is if he pulls his ankle gat (without shooting his own foot off) and shoots his opponent in the head.(that's if he's sober enough to get the safety off) thanks for the giggles though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy John Cusack, Rome NY 1 hr Ashley 3
Mayor does not shop rome 6 hr Really 31
Amber on gore road , worked at dennys , red dod... 6 hr Whowantstoknow 5
Why are all the Amber Seaton post deleted ? 8 hr Friend of a friend 3
Adam plato (Jun '16) 8 hr Your a puss 38
Sharice whaley 8 hr Rome Mayor 6
The New Era of Rome Sex Work 9 hr Trade me 7
swavely quits 10 hr Not you 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web