Inconsiderate Neighbors Read

Inconsiderate Neighbors Read

Posted in the Rome Forum

readplease

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
How can people be so inconsiderate of their neighbors?!

Honking early in morning, slamming doors, loud cars, not just in morning but late at nite also. The police do nothing but show up if you can get them to show up hours later after the fact the people left. Not to mention the cops have been showing up many of times and still the same inconsiderate people doing the SAME inconsiderate things to annoy their neighbors. YOUR NOT THE ONLY LIVING PERSON IN THE WORLD! Dont act like no one lives around you.

I just dont get the incosideration of people towards their neighbors. blocking the road or driveway and loud noises early and late, i mean really, how about a little payback?! Afraid if i made a noise the cops would be called on me for getting them with little payback of being loud or blocking driveways and road.

Sick of it and i'm not going to put up with it anymore, and you's would too if you cant sleep or get down your road or use your driveway
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2012
I had an inconsiderate neighbor come over and call my step daughter and her husband white trash, for honking their horn IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!! Lack of consideration, tends to work both ways! I agree about late at night, BUT, we dont all agree on whats late. YOU might think 8 pm is late, and everyone should be tucked in and quiet, but not everyone agrees! And Im not saying you dont have a legit complaint, you very well may...just saying I've seen people complain who had no right to!
where

Syracuse, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
readplease wrote:

Honking early in morning, slamming doors, loud cars, not just in morning but late at nite also. The police do nothing but show up if you can get them to show up hours later after the fact the people left. Not to mention the cops have been showing up many of times and still the same inconsiderate people doing the SAME inconsiderate things to annoy their neighbors. YOUR NOT THE ONLY LIVING PERSON IN THE WORLD! Dont act like no one lives around you.

I just dont get the incosideration of people towards their neighbors. blocking the road or driveway and loud noises early and late, i mean really, how about a little payback?! Afraid if i made a noise the cops would be called on me for getting them with little payback of being loud or blocking driveways and road.

Sick of it and i'm not going to put up with it anymore, and you's would too if you cant sleep or get down your road or use your driveway
it takes all types. Unfortunately some people just don't care. They are like wild animals. It usually runs in families. I avid them like the plague
SCUMBAGS

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2012
NEIGHBORS ARE NO GOOD MOVE TO THE COUNTRY!!!
paul

Hamilton, NY

#5 Nov 17, 2012
readplease wrote:
The 600 block of West Embargo Street is the worst!
How about

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2012
how about honking at like 7 in the morning, almost everyday. followed by a car thats loud that sits and idles at 8am waking you because it just echoes in the house from a loud muffler. then the car alarm you can never tell what time that will go off, and the people think they own the street always blocking the road. i should stop there before i give myself away to my neighbors.

Stop honking your horn all the dam time especially the people who come there and dont live there, all times of the day and morning honking the horn
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
They do it on purpose. Fagpieces they are
Mmmm

New York, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
How about wrote:
how about honking at like 7 in the morning, almost everyday. followed by a car thats loud that sits and idles at 8am waking you because it just echoes in the house from a loud muffler. then the car alarm you can never tell what time that will go off, and the people think they own the street always blocking the road. i should stop there before i give myself away to my neighbors.
Stop honking your horn all the dam time especially the people who come there and dont live there, all times of the day and morning honking the horn
I don't you just tell them how you feel. If you have already then why care if they see this. Let them know how you are feeling.
TAXPAyER

New Hartford, NY

#9 Nov 18, 2012
How about wrote:
GET A JOB & you won't be sleeping at 9 am!
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
i'm lucky to live in nice quiet neighborhood. the only issue is that several people walk their dogs in my front yard and i'm sick of the dog shitz. what's up with that? is their something wrong with their own yard? f'n gross ... if i wanted to pick up dog shitz i'd own a dog.
Welly aka Welfare

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Where you people live I'm a ghetto B#*itch and I love loud neighbors I love loud music blasting out of cars, weed smoke in apt building hallways, chicks fighting everyday, babydaddy flirting with girls in front of me, dirty pampers thrown out the windows, kids wearing dirty clothes to school and I love seeing people with only 6 or 7 teeth in they mouth cause they make me look good when I only have 12.Smoooches everyone.

EBT=EAT BETTER TODAY!
david

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
TAXPAyER wrote:
<quoted text>GET A JOB & you won't be sleeping at 9 am!
night shift maybe?
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 19, 2012
TAXPAyER wrote:
<quoted text>GET A JOB & you won't be sleeping at 9 am!
In all fairness, perhaps this is a shift worker. Been there, done that. Gotta catch sleep during the day.
litter

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
neighbors are trash
south Rome

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Our upstairs neighbors are HORRIBLE !! it starts at 6am every morning. Stomping around slamming doors someone comes over every morning and honks his horn 9, 10 times then POUNDS on their door right by our bedroom window. They have a huge dog that runs around the house and sounds like a Hurd of elephants. They are always screaming at their little girl filthy horrible things till she cries then we hear them mocking the little girl when she starts crying. He beats the hell out of her and the mother smokes crack. They blast the TV sooooooooo loud that we have to put ours on full blast just to barley hear it. I'm so sick of it but my fiancé won't let me he says just wait and hell let the landlord know but he Never dose. They are about to star in an episode of "snapped" !!!!!!!
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#16 Nov 22, 2012
do you live in rome or arkansas?
south Rome wrote:
Our upstairs neighbors are HORRIBLE !! it starts at 6am every morning. Stomping around slamming doors someone comes over every morning and honks his horn 9, 10 times then POUNDS on their door right by our bedroom window. They have a huge dog that runs around the house and sounds like a Hurd of elephants. They are always screaming at their little girl filthy horrible things till she cries then we hear them mocking the little girl when she starts crying. He beats the hell out of her and the mother smokes crack. They blast the TV sooooooooo loud that we have to put ours on full blast just to barley hear it. I'm so sick of it but my fiancé won't let me he says just wait and hell let the landlord know but he Never dose. They are about to star in an episode of "snapped" !!!!!!!
KY WELLER

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Nov 22, 2012
readplease wrote:
You sound like an idiot
south Rome

United States

#18 Nov 22, 2012
And now here it is 11:15 at night and their STILL up stomping around. Can't even take their shoes off !!! Must be nice to not have to work, to just sit around on welfare and smoke weed all day and night blast music and party 24/7. I love going to work + hours a week with little sleep because they make so much noise just to pay for them to spread their legs!!!!
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#19 Nov 22, 2012
move
south Rome wrote:
And now here it is 11:15 at night and their STILL up stomping around. Can't even take their shoes off !!! Must be nice to not have to work, to just sit around on welfare and smoke weed all day and night blast music and party 24/7. I love going to work + hours a week with little sleep because they make so much noise just to pay for them to spread their legs!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Crippen 1 hr Disgusted 4
Carrie L. Kessler 1 hr freebie the bean 7
Tenney 1 hr amos moses 37
News Rome Man Charged Following Larceny Investigation 2 hr toot toot 3
Tell me about Amanda fox hill 2 hr Word 4
Jaime Dougherty & Ashley Bird 2 hr Lisa 12
Bed Bug Epidemic In Rome NY (May '11) 3 hr Itchy 73
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 8 hr Iddoher 75

Rome Jobs

More from around the web