Casadei from kent st

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheryl

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2012
She is the republican chairman but has been in court of charges of disloyalty to Republican party. They caught her lying and cheating. She was a Twig from the hospital but they fired her too because she is a crooked witch. Her husband was on the council but he was so crazy they had to put him on medication to shut him up.
That's why politics suck. Rif Raf evading the troops.
GOP Insider

New Hartford, NY

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Cheryl wrote:
She is the republican chairman but has been in court of charges of disloyalty to Republican party. They caught her lying and cheating. She was a Twig from the hospital but they fired her too because she is a crooked witch. Her husband was on the council but he was so crazy they had to put him on medication to shut him up.
Who wrote this, Cheryl....PELUSO? Looks like someone wants to move up in the Rome GOP Committee. One ladder climer wants to replace another.
GOP Insider

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jul 4, 2012
oh, I know for a fact maryann posts on here too, under "kent st diva"
Concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2012
GOP Insider wrote:
oh, I know for a fact maryann posts on here too, under "kent st diva"
I think you are wrong on her posting under that name. I don't think her or her husband are as evil as many try to make them out to be.
GOP insider

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are wrong on her posting under that name. I don't think her or her husband are as evil as many try to make them out to be.
topix user "Concerned" is really Maryanne,

Hey Maryanne, stop posting on here, we all know its you, we are all not as dumb as your puppet Fusco.
Roman

Dover, DE

#6 Jul 5, 2012
NOBODY is THAT Dumb!
City hall

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, they are both MORE evil than people say. I can't believe anyone can act like she does and gets away from it. From what I hear the charges regarding the republican party are still in court or something. She'll get her due, the evil wench!!
Concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2012
GOP insider wrote:
<quoted text>
topix user "Concerned" is really Maryanne,
Hey Maryanne, stop posting on here, we all know its you, we are all not as dumb as your puppet Fusco.
Hate to inform you of this but, you are as dumb as Fusco. I am not Maryanne, and have no association with any political party. My comment was an opinion that I don't believe the poster who uses the name Kent St is her.
confused

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2012
Cheryl wrote:
I am in no way a supporter of Fusco or Casadei. Can someone really be taking to court and charged with a crime for being disloyal to there party? Its unethical, but I doubt its illegal. I see Liberal RINOs and Conservative DINOs sell out there partys all the time.
Concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2012
I believe that there is some wishful thinking going on here by some people concerning the Republican Chair. It is nothing more than a rumor being spread or someone's delusional hope to remove Maryanne as party chair, and that some sort of court action is going to be taken to do that.(No I am not Maryanne either). There are certain guidelines, and rules that govern a party’s or its member’s actions. If the committee members believe that there was some sort of un-ethical conduct on the part of its chair or members, then it would be up to the committee to take action against that person not the courts. The courts would only become involved if there was some sort of misuse of funds, or some criminal act on the part of those members. It would be up to the committee members, county chair, and the state chair to determine if there was any wrong doing. That would only occur after an official complaint has been received, and it investigated. It then would be up to those people to determine if the party member did anything that violated their by-laws. If they determine there was wrong doing then, that chair or committee member would be asked to resign. If there was some sort of misuse of funds, or fraud, then they could be charged for it. The party would then file a criminal complaint with the DA, and he would take it from there. However, to my knowledge I have not heard of any court action that some are claiming on this thread to be in the works. The only court action I have heard of involving any party, involves John Dote of the Independence party. He was tried and convicted of misuse of funds party funds. The last I heard he was sent to jail. So whoever is posting that there is some sort of action being taken concerning Maryanne is incorrect. Again, to my knowledge there has been no court action, or plans for court action taken against her. The only thing I am aware of, and disagree with. Is she did openly campaign, and support, another candidate over a Republican candidate. The by laws do clearly state that a committee member is not allowed to do that, and it is considered a violation of the by laws. However the argument against it being volition is since the Republican candidate was not endorsed by the party. Then does that action violate it their by laws? That would be a matter for the committee to determine. If her actions or a committee’s members actions violated their by laws then they could be removed. However, since she was not the only committee member to do this, it would involve the committee to determine what action to take. If the majority of the committee felt this was a violation of their bylaws, then they could vote to remove the members involved. Judging from the results of the election and Mr. Fusco switching to Republican, I seriously doubt that the committee will do much of anything to the members or Maryanne.
North block

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
She already had hearing waiting executive committee vote,and Fusco not a Republican until after next general election, that's election law.
only me

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again...
carol

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 11, 2012
no one cares
jane

Ithaca, NY

#14 Mar 23, 2013
you people have no idea how devious they are.
Mayor Fusco

Boston, MA

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Oh yes I do...
Utica, NY

#16 Mar 23, 2013
What goes around comes around- one battle does not win the war-
Cha Ching $$$$
Keystone Kops Committee

New Hartford, NY

#17 Aug 6, 2013
What ever happened with this? I heard the last Party Count Chair George Mitchel was bringing Maryann up on charges and the local GOP had there own "trial" @ some restaurant in Utica. Its odd, George is no longer County Chair, but Maryann remains in power.
KentStDiva

Hamilton, NY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
Better luck next time with those petitions Jim maybe you can find a " how to do " book at the library or ask the other Jim since you both have a lot if time on your hands :)
Truth

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 7, 2013
She did get sued and LOST!!! she also was scamming votes as well! KARMA is a beotch huh!!
observer

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 10, 2013
label it as such

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth 8 min birnie 4
tere develow 31 min Nikki 14
Milescheats 1 hr Karie 6
Rome Humane Society (Dec '14) 3 hr DDalas 77
Looking for info on Brianna (Jul '11) 3 hr Jerry 11
did fake news turn into fake weather? 5 hr justsaying 14
Deana Barker (Jul '10) 8 hr Fred 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance