Russitano Lawsuit dismissed !

Russitano Lawsuit dismissed !

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh No

New Hartford, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2013
I just Cant believe it.
Tar Heel

Raleigh, NC

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Like we didn't know that was going to happen Gary.. LMAO, your a idiot if you really thought what you were alleging happened and you would somehow get back at everyone by trying to get 15 mill. Were you hoping that somehow you could play the victim? Just a matter of time before you join your sons and whore daughters in the clink. Stupid SOB
Secret Payments

Boston, MA

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Garrett was paid off to keep quiet.
I saw him today at Teugega driving a Duck Dynasty golf cart.....who is laughing now?
oops

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Secret Payments wrote:
Garrett was paid off to keep quiet.
I saw him today at Teugega driving a Duck Dynasty golf cart.....who is laughing now?
Does he drive that golf cart from that dirty oil change he lives in to the club house to sneak a shower.
conrad

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Lets all think about this. Russitano sued because he basically dreamed city govt abuse him. Then Russitano thinks he going to sway an election with his history good citizenship and powerful influence . Then he expected to get compensation of some kind from the same people he sued . Mr Russitano you have lost both oars to your boat,seek help your disturbed on so many levels.
Jessica

Cheshire, CT

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Tar Heel wrote:
Like we didn't know that was going to happen Gary.. LMAO, your a idiot if you really thought what you were alleging happened and you would somehow get back at everyone by trying to get 15 mill. Were you hoping that somehow you could play the victim? Just a matter of time before you join your sons and whore daughters in the clink. Stupid SOB
You're an idiot* IDIOT! Don't try and insult people if you can't even do it properly.
JBEB

Mesquite, NV

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Secret Payments wrote:
Garrett was paid off to keep quiet.
I saw him today at Teugega driving a Duck Dynasty golf cart.....who is laughing now?
Just because a golf cart is driven by a dirty old unkempt man doesn't make it a 'Duck Dynasty' golf cart
LmFaO

Cantonment, FL

#8 Sep 24, 2013
Don Rickles is NOT pleased with you, honey.
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot* IDIOT! Don't try and insult people if you can't even do it properly.
You should follow your own advice.
Betty

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2013
You promised me a new house's ,and so many other things when you won the money. Well let me tell you its over!. I am going back with John Lighthall jr, at least he got his game on, and the system down. Also quit texting and sending picture's of you an the those dogs it wont work. Now go cry on some else shoulder.
Judge S

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2013
I just saw the paper this morning Russitano lost on all 65 plus accusations in his fantasy law suit.I would think he should repay the tax payer's at least this time for his B.S law suit.With that being said, every post defending russitano every one knows it's the idiot himself using different city addresses. Please just crawl far far away and embrace your station in life.
Jessica

Cheshire, CT

#11 Sep 24, 2013
LmFaO wrote:
<quoted text>Don Rickles is NOT pleased with you, honey.You should follow your own advice.
I may not be a genius, but my English and grammar is waaay better than half the poster's on here.
utica brewery

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
I may not be a genius, but my English and grammar is waaay better than half the poster's on here.
It appears so on both accounts. That would be sarcasm.But there may be you will never be as dumb as a russitano.
LmFaO

Cantonment, FL

#13 Sep 24, 2013
And that strikes you as something you should add to your resumé?
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
I may not be a genius, but my English and grammar is waaay better than half the poster's on here.
"posters", otherwise, it would be "poster's"--- what?! English- perhaps. Grammar- maybe. Punctuation- Nope.

I kid. I kid because I actually kinda like you, and want to see you do better.

Really.
Jessica

Cheshire, CT

#14 Sep 24, 2013
LmFaO wrote:
<quoted text>And that strikes you as something you should add to your resumé?"posters", otherwise, it would be "poster's"--- what?! English- perhaps. Grammar- maybe. Punctuation- Nope.

I kid. I kid because I actually kinda like you, and want to see you do better.

Really.
Oops an auto correct that I didn't fix. My bad. Lol either way I don't look half as stupid as the other POSTERS
LmFaO

Cantonment, FL

#15 Sep 24, 2013
heh heh

Overall, you've got a good attitude, I think.
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops an auto correct that I didn't fix. My bad. Lol either way I don't look half as stupid as the other POSTERS
We could have some fun together. Got any good targets on your radar?
Garrett

New Hartford, NY

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Oh No wrote:
I just Cant believe it.
Me either.
Tar Heel

Raleigh, NC

#17 Sep 24, 2013
Gary says he part of racial slurs because of his ethnic background ... Gary, Scumbag is not a ethnicity, lmao
Jessica

Cheshire, CT

#18 Sep 24, 2013
LmFaO wrote:
<quoted text>heh heh

Overall, you've got a good attitude, I think.

We could have some fun together. Got any good targets on your radar?
I find that Oneida and Sylvan beach topix are a good hunting ground.
trfk

Rome, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Tar Heel wrote:
Gary says he part of racial slurs because of his ethnic background ... Gary, Scumbag is not a ethnicity, lmao
Does this mean hes not going to be the commish of parks?
Tar Heel

Raleigh, NC

#20 Sep 26, 2013
safe to say no he will not be, he will however be selling BJ's in the bathroom at the oil change for a nickel a inch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How destructive is Tony Destito REALLY when he ... 4 hr Gym 2
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 5 hr eastside mama 1
Farm animal s in people's yards.. 5 hr eastside mama 4
in love 8 hr hahaha 13
Rfa football 9 hr Fan 15
Rome Sentinel 14 hr i love Rome 16
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 14 hr Truth 21
News Legislature Candidate Arrested In Rome 18 hr tax payer26 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages