Three men arrested in series of well-timed police responses

Apr 26, 2014 Full story: WSTM-TV Syracuse 14

A retired police officer was in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart on Commercial Drive when he noticed suspicious activity that he thought to be drug-related and called the police.

Full Story
hmmm

Camden, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2014
nevermind, here he is
Law Pension Man

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2014
So this SHOULD read - Ex cop pension thief calls MORE pension thieves to make a big deal over drugs for headlines and praise.

Public safety costs you 67% of your taxes in NY. That amounts to thousands per taxpayer paying for their pensions. They "work" for 20 years the collect pay for 40!

They complain about the "drug users" for shoplifting etc but at least the drug dealers don't show up at your door demanding hundreds of dollars every few months.

Who are the criminals here?

NY "law" is rife with parasites. Enjoy your Walmart shopping but don't get run over by the parasite LEOtards in their little Rascal crip carts they'll call their GANG on you! NY is SO getting what it deserves!
Krazy Klown

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2014
who exactly are these little perps?
Jim

Camden, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2014
Krazy Klown wrote:
who exactly are these little perps?
"what exactly is a loomis?"
tom

Holyoke, MA

#15 May 3, 2014
Loomis scumbag father came in the Dr office demanding pain pills and when the nurse said no we just gave u some, he turns bright red and literally throws a fit like a child in the candy isle.goes to show the son follows the father and the father follows the son. Even the twins are screwed up horribley
feds

Mclean, VA

#16 May 3, 2014
tom wrote:
Loomis scumbag father came in the Dr office demanding pain pills and when the nurse said no we just gave u some, he turns bright red and literally throws a fit like a child in the candy isle.goes to show the son follows the father and the father follows the son. Even the twins are screwed up horribley
do u no it's a crime to disclose personal healthcare info otherwise called HIPPA. c u in court tom, very stiff penalties. can't wait
tom

Blossvale, NY

#17 May 3, 2014
the only stiff penalty in court will be my dong in your butthole when you bend over.
Robert

Camden, NY

#18 May 4, 2014
feds wrote:
<quoted text>do u no it's a crime to disclose personal healthcare info otherwise called HIPPA. c u in court tom, very stiff penalties. can't wait
Actually Tom this is a true statement and it is a Federal Offense to publicly disclose a persons medical information. Look it up if you know how and what do you think that piece of paper you sign when you go to a Doctor, Hospital, Dentist, etc. for any treatment.
Robert

Camden, NY

#19 May 4, 2014
tom wrote:
Protected Health Information. The Privacy Rule protects all "individually identifiable health information" held or transmitted by a covered entity or its business associate, in any form or media, whether electronic, paper, or oral. The Privacy Rule calls this information "protected health information (PHI)."12

“Individually identifiable health information” is information, including demographic data, that relates to:

the individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition,
the provision of health care to the individual, or
the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual,
and that identifies the individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe it can be used to identify the individual.13 Individually identifiable health information includes many common identifiers (e.g., name, address, birth date, Social Security Number).

The Privacy Rule excludes from protected health information employment records that a covered entity maintains in its capacity as an employer and education and certain other records subject to, or defined in, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C.§1232g.
twinkletwinkle

Camden, NY

#20 May 4, 2014
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Tom this is a true statement and it is a Federal Offense to publicly disclose a persons medical information. Look it up if you know how and what do you think that piece of paper you sign when you go to a Doctor, Hospital, Dentist, etc. for any treatment.
He didn't disclose anything. He just stated how he reacted when he couldn't get more pain pills. It doesn't sound like medical staff writing that, it sounds like a patient witnessing it in the waiting room.
Robert

Camden, NY

#21 May 4, 2014
twinkletwinkle wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't disclose anything. He just stated how he reacted when he couldn't get more pain pills. It doesn't sound like medical staff writing that, it sounds like a patient witnessing it in the waiting room.
doesn't matter, even if a patient witnessed the convo they are just as responsible for disclosing info on a public forum identifying a person or their medical info. That post is not ok and it did violate the HIPAA LAW.
razer

Camden, NY

#22 May 4, 2014
who cares,hes a pill junkie we get it,take stmpson off the street and maybe they will all have a chance..dope peddling piece of crap
hrs

Camden, NY

#24 May 4, 2014
chrystina wrote:
Yo u all need to learn to leave my man j alone . we been doing the shit at my place n I work at the station so stop in n bring me the business. I'm the women in his life along with me an my girl bjs for crack Diane... We work great together. I bring the boys from the city to help out with the other demands so hit me up peeps.lol
So wat days n time u there
Robert

Camden, NY

#25 May 4, 2014
razer wrote:
who cares,hes a pill junkie we get it,take stmpson off the street and maybe they will all have a chance..dope peddling piece of crap
obviously, you ms.razor or a family member, are the one posting all the crap of slandering people on here but you won't go to their face and say any of this or better yet go to Officer Maher and give him all these "facts" that you seem to know about the select few names that get constantly blasted on here. If you are so into doing the right thing, you will personally give "your facts" to CPD and Officer Maher will happily take your statement. It is called doing your civic duty but you choose to join the all the "others" that have a problem with someone who once were friends (associates) and put them on blast with your own evil spin. Your name will be exposed soon and you are actually a dull butter knife. One last statement. Are your hands clean? Is that stopping you from coming forward with all "your knowledge" or your associates knowledge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowes girl 56 min not unsympathetic 1
Joe Gillette Where is he 1 hr The real Loree 20
Are teachers allowed to call students names? 1 hr Unsettled 1
brown n rd 1 hr mizz nosey 1
route 294 1 hr mizz nosey 1
michelle miner post 1 hr foxy 2
kortenaer village 1 hr mizz nosey 1
shooting on floyed ave? 2 hr mama june 289
Caitlin white is guilty 3 hr u tarded 16
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 6 hr Jack 118