NASCAR Racing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
King Richard

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Just got back from Richmond. I am amazed at how fast the sprint cup cars go on a short track. Straight away speeds were in excess of 350 miles per hour and they had to slow to 275 miles per hour in the turns. Just incredible!!!
Whay

Cohoes, NY

#3 Sep 11, 2013
King Richard wrote:
Just got back from Richmond. I am amazed at how fast the sprint cup cars go on a short track. Straight away speeds were in excess of 350 miles per hour and they had to slow to 275 miles per hour in the turns. Just incredible!!!
Idot they can only get to about 170 max at Richmond. 205 any other track
busted

Wethersfield, CT

#4 Sep 11, 2013
LMFAO!!!!!!
King Richard

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Sep 12, 2013
Whay wrote:
<quoted text>
Idot they can only get to about 170 max at Richmond. 205 any other track
Obviously you were not at the race. Trust me the speeds are incredibly fast. It just looks slower on TV because the cameras are so far away. Clint Boyer had the fastest lap of the race and reached 395 MPH on the straight during that lap. Obviously this is before he intentionally spun out but his Toyota was really hauling butt.
King Richard

Dover, DE

#7 Sep 12, 2013
really he set a new race record of 425 MPH going INTO the TURN!
Yeehaw

New Hartford, NY

#8 Sep 12, 2013
Are we suppose to be impressed?
Really

Dover, DE

#9 Sep 12, 2013
If you believe it...you are an IDIOT!
Clint thank god for the n

Freeport, ME

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Yeehaw wrote:
Are we suppose to be impressed?
You should be impressed. These drivers are true athletes making thousands of life or death decisions in a single race. Incredible hand eye coordination and very few breaks in the action (unlike foot ball, base ball, hockey, etc.). Earnhardt was going more than 450 mph at Daytona when he lost it. This does not have in those other wimpy "sports" if that's what you call them.
Lol

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2013
You do realize that the Top speed On a Nascar Track in a Stock car was only around 225mph...No Stock Car has ever gone over 250 mph Lol and Dale Earnhardt was going about 185mph when he was blocking and hit the wall. Trust me I'm a fan, and watch every weekend. You don't have to make stuff up.
dale

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 28, 2013
The cars are much faster today than when Dale was driving. They can easily exceed 450 mph at Daytona. They are so fast, it makes it look like the stands are empty of fans. Go Dale Jr.
Lol

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 1, 2013
The cars have Restrictor Plates on the Carburetors that limit their Horse Power, So they can't go over 200 even at Dega. So your argument is invalid. Learn your facts if you wanna be a troll.
dale wrote:
The cars are much faster today than when Dale was driving. They can easily exceed 450 mph at Daytona. They are so fast, it makes it look like the stands are empty of fans. Go Dale Jr.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2013
We could have had this here in Rome....except for the druglords-in-charge at the time.

The New Hampshire Speedway thanks you for your total stupidity! Rock on!
Lol

Hartford, CT

#15 Oct 1, 2013
What a bunch of mindless idiots, spending the day watching shiny objects drive in circles.
wow

Dover, DE

#16 Oct 2, 2013
Lol wrote:
What a bunch of mindless idiots, spending the day watching shiny objects drive in circles.
OR you can watch of bunch of guys playing with there white balls..(golf for the idiot that can't figure it out)!
wow

Dover, DE

#17 Oct 2, 2013
For example, the fastest single lap ever run in NASCAR history was in 1987 at Talladega, when Bill "Awesome Bill from Dawsonville (Ga.)" covered 'Dega's 2.66-mile racing surface at 212.809 mph (he actually exceed 214 mph during a practice session, as well).

Little short of 450mph...
Exactly

Dover, DE

#18 Oct 2, 2013
Lol wrote:
What a bunch of mindless idiots, spending the day watching shiny objects drive in circles.
NASCAR has more followers than stupid football! Guys jumping other guys!
dale

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 2, 2013
wow wrote:
For example, the fastest single lap ever run in NASCAR history was in 1987 at Talladega, when Bill "Awesome Bill from Dawsonville (Ga.)" covered 'Dega's 2.66-mile racing surface at 212.809 mph (he actually exceed 214 mph during a practice session, as well).
Little short of 450mph...
That was in 1987. They go twice as fast now. Wow!
wow

Dover, DE

#20 Oct 2, 2013
dale wrote:
<quoted text>
That was in 1987. They go twice as fast now. Wow!
you really need toi get off the drugs!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Oct 4, 2013
Lol wrote:
What a bunch of mindless idiots, spending the day watching shiny objects drive in circles.
Many of these "mindless idiots" have a lot of disposable income, and they bring a LOT of money to these NASCAR venues. You should see the activity around the NH track.
wonder too

Dover, DE

#22 Oct 4, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of these "mindless idiots" have a lot of disposable income, and they bring a LOT of money to these NASCAR venues. You should see the activity around the NH track.
OK Moron..what is your point....You should see the activity around the ALL NASCAR tracks....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to....?? 1 hr We give up 2
turning stone struggles to fill positions 2 hr TS CRYBABY 28
Dominick N. 2 hr RFA 32
Independence care marcia kotary smith 4 hr Truth of the matter 4
Tonys on black river 4 hr baretta1976 3
muslims worship satan and not the true God (Nov '14) 11 hr Nope 11
Rome Ny Christianity 18 hr Big Brother is wa... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages