Spressos hair job
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coffee Queen

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Was in Spressos earlier this week. Got totally disgusted when i found a long blond hair in my sandwich. I pointed it out and they said it must have been mine. DUH, I have dark hair, not blond. I asked to not be charged since i certainly was not going to eat any more of it. But they made me pay for it. Last time I go there, and i am usually in there 2=3 times a week.
DFAS

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
A lot of my co- workers have had probs with food there. I was so grossed out with their stories I stopped going there. Who needs the health risk
Rome Voter

Durhamville, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Coffee Queen wrote:
Was in Spressos earlier this week. Got totally disgusted when i found a long blond hair in my sandwich. I pointed it out and they said it must have been mine. DUH, I have dark hair, not blond. I asked to not be charged since i certainly was not going to eat any more of it. But they made me pay for it. Last time I go there, and i am usually in there 2=3 times a week.
what are you one of those DFAS IDIOTS! Thell them NO you are NOT going to apy! Call the cops if you need to! Don't have to be a ROCKET scientist!
Coffee Queen

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Well, usually my pride is more important than an over priced sandwich, so I certainly would not call the cops. I would think that a business person would want to make a customer happy, especially one who patronizes them regularly. I guess I learned my lesson. Oh I guess I should say "PATRONIZED"....cert ainly won't be back. And now I am not a DFAS idiot.
disgusted

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I will not go there anymore. I was visiting local businesses for donations for a benefit for a baby. I found a ton of business people who were very kind and donated their services and items for a raffle. I went in to Spressos and asked for a donation. He said the only thing they could do was have me buy a gift card and then they would give me a free $5 for the benefit. I walked out disgusted. I had some businesses tell me no and I was absolutely fine with that but his attitude was horrible.
Jerry

Watertown, NY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Well they never donate anything. They sure hand their hand out to the city when they started and got a hefty grant to start up.
You stupid people keep shelling out money to them.
roman

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
it might have been a long blonde pubie! who has the blonde hair working there!
Plusone

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Rome Voter wrote:
<quoted text>what are you one of those DFAS IDIOTS! Thell them NO you are NOT going to apy! Call the cops if you need to! Don't have to be a ROCKET scientist!
Your the idiot you don't call the cops over a bad sandwich. You probably call 911 when your order is wrong at McDonald's.
Plusone

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
roman wrote:
it might have been a long blonde pubie! who has the blonde hair working there!
Your right I heard she has them straightened.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Jerry wrote:
Well they never donate anything. They sure hand their hand out to the city when they started and got a hefty grant to start up.
You stupid people keep shelling out money to them.
They are overpriced and overrated. No competition up there. Some needs to open up a decent restaurant up there!
Surprised

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I go to Spressos all the time and have never had an issue. The place is usually very clean and the folks that work there are sweethearts. Just another rome bag thinking the world owes them a favor or a free lunch
Rome Lab

Watertown, NY

#12 Dec 11, 2012
I don't mind the high prices, and the place is clean. But I hate the way they bad mouth their customers. I been there ans heard it for myself. The minute somebody walks out they have something crappy to say about you.
No thanks folks. They don't deserve my money.
KY WELLER

Syracuse, NY

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Surprised wrote:
I go to Spressos all the time and have never had an issue. The place is usually very clean and the folks that work there are sweethearts. Just another rome bag thinking the world owes them a favor or a free lunch
when you find a HAIR in your snadwich they DO OWE YOU a FREE LUNCH!
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Rome Lab wrote:
I don't mind the high prices, and the place is clean. But I hate the way they bad mouth their customers. I been there ans heard it for myself. The minute somebody walks out they have something crappy to say about you.
No thanks folks. They don't deserve my money.
They don't have any competition --- they need a place like the Franklyn in the area. Not that overpriced, get nothing for your $ place.
BAD LOCATION

Rome, NY

#15 Dec 12, 2012
HOW DO THEY MAKE ANY MONEY BEING ISOLATED ON THE BASE?
all free to me

Rome, NY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>when you find a HAIR in your snadwich they DO OWE YOU a FREE LUNCH!
Dang right they do and they be need'n to let me use my foodie card and gives me back cash yes sir them there long hair hose bags
dirty

Rome, NY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
hair bags
Olive Oil

Watertown, NY

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Food is ok, coffee okay . Prices too high. Apparently the customers are footing the bill for the lease there and the utilities.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Like I said, they have no competition. I would like to see a diner type style restaurant up there with fair prices. In this economy, who want to blow $20 on a coffee and a sandwich. Their bake goods are priced ridiculously high.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Like I said, they have no competition. I would like to see a diner type style restaurant up there with fair prices. In this economy, who want to blow $20 on a coffee and a sandwich. Their bake goods are priced ridiculously high.
go to McDonalds & get your coffee & sandwich for 2.00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extreme Physical Abuse at Turning stone 2 hr TS Slots Supervisor 29
take down the fort (Jun '12) 3 hr TurnStone Chick 263
Daulton Grago vs Alex Daly fight at Franklin Fi... 4 hr Alex D 10
Rome Animal shelter 6 hr A 18
Places to pick wild flowers in Rome? 13 hr May Flowers 2
Turning Stone 18 hr redskins 14
Big Daddys on James St. (Sep '14) Sun Daniel 52
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE