To the scumbag who stole my wallet at...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#28 Jun 24, 2013
scum bucket
addy

Saranac Lake, NY

#29 Jun 24, 2013
saltynuts wrote:
scum bucket
Lix salty nutz
timely

Saranac Lake, NY

#30 Jun 24, 2013
saltynuts wrote:
scum bucket
Shave your back hair.
timely

Saranac Lake, NY

#32 Jun 24, 2013
saltynuts fan wrote:
STFU, neanderthal.<quoted text>
Shave your azz. Datz why your man won't lick it.
timely

Saranac Lake, NY

#34 Jun 24, 2013
Spugnacious BrilloHead wrote:
Already DONE!!
and I don't have or want a man, especially one nasty enough to lick my ass...<quoted text>
now, YOUR SISTER, on the other hand~~!!
lmfao
My sister? I'll ask but I don't think she'll lick your azz either. Try craigslist.
timely

Saranac Lake, NY

#36 Jun 24, 2013
Funnier Still wrote:
OK~ think she would shave it for me?<quoted text>I might need a little touch-up.
I'm not talking to you anymore. I asked my sister what we talked about earlier and she told me that was inappropriate and smacked me up. Your nothing but trouble.
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#38 Jun 25, 2013
welfare moms get a life!
Rainbow Trout

Saranac Lake, NY

#39 Jun 25, 2013
saltynuts wrote:
welfare moms get a life!
Tuna helper
timely

Wethersfield, CT

#40 Jun 25, 2013
saltynuts wrote:
welfare moms get a life!
O for two homoeretus. This is why you get your saltynuts busted so much.
SALTYNUTS

Utica, NY

#42 Jun 26, 2013
welfare mom wanted to file a claim to get more money for nothing!
Branden

Coronado, CA

#43 Feb 14, 2015
Someone took my wallet and only stole the cash out of it, then later someone else found out and returned it to me.. can anything be done about that?
maitemes

United States

#44 Jan 21, 2018
What I can't believe is that Walmart doesn't do any thing about it. I heard this stories over and over again. My friend just got rob at WALMART and they didn't want to do anything about it, they don't care to even look at the cameras I don't blame the thief I blame WALMART that after all this years hasn't done any thing about this problem, I as a customer will never go back to WALMART this is my only way to protest against them and support my friend and others like her and I mean it, and hopefully more people will do the same as well and soon enough Walmart will decide to do the write thing for once.
Seems odd

Rome, NY

#45 Jan 22, 2018
Jennifer Hughes wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the original poster. It was found, everything still in it. Beyond thankful to have it back. Beyond just the money, I had gift cards from my baby shower, bank cards, etc. very thankful. And I DID NOT post that horrible racist comment above!!!
So a person stole your wallet, with enough cash to pay for your groceries that day and to go camping with in the summer??? So letís say we believe you actually work for a living, as unlikely as that is, I would guess there had to be at least $500 then. And a thief got his hands on this and left the cash? Sounds more like you lost it at Walmart and the dirtbag you describe probably found it and turned it in. There is no way it was stolen and the money not immediately taken out. Tell the real story.
Spelling B champ

Rome, NY

#46 Jan 22, 2018
maitemes wrote:
What I can't believe is that Walmart doesn't do any thing about it. I heard this stories over and over again. My friend just got rob at WALMART and they didn't want to do anything about it, they don't care to even look at the cameras I don't blame the thief I blame WALMART that after all this years hasn't done any thing about this problem, I as a customer will never go back to WALMART this is my only way to protest against them and support my friend and others like her and I mean it, and hopefully more people will do the same as well and soon enough Walmart will decide to do the write thing for once.
Your grammar is exceptional !!!! Another product of the Rome city school district. With a vocabulary like that you will have no problem leading a boycott against the tyrant Walmart and likely have great results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodstock type events 6 min Bill Mars 3
Alessa likes woman beaters 11 min Bill Mars 25
Kelly Uvanni 13 min Bill Mars 2
is Joe Griffo retiring this year? 15 min Bill Mars 28
Half of the stores in rome are empty 16 min Bill Mars 11
Jackie Izzo will lose her job because she faile... 19 min Bill Mars 9
Weather report - ICE is comming to a town near you 20 min Bill Mars 8

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages