JOHN GLEASON former CNYDDSO Director

JOHN GLEASON former CNYDDSO Director

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Scandal

Jamaica Plain, MA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
He covers up for and promotes staff who are frequently at work intoxicated like Senior Personnel Administrator Laurie Bielby and creates a hostile work environment for those who report abuse such as illegal voting.
He also covered up Laurie Leaf's Double DWI and 2 counts of child endangerment and promoted her while she is on house arrest for those crimes and still at work as a Senior Personnel Administrator?
Both of these drunks should have been fired according to their own policies.
CNYDDSO is horribly corrupt from top down or this would not be happening.....
yep

Blossvale, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Scandal wrote:
He covers up for and promotes staff who are frequently at work intoxicated like Senior Personnel Administrator Laurie Bielby and creates a hostile work environment for those who report abuse such as illegal voting.
He also covered up Laurie Leaf's Double DWI and 2 counts of child endangerment and promoted her while she is on house arrest for those crimes and still at work as a Senior Personnel Administrator?
Both of these drunks should have been fired according to their own policies.
CNYDDSO is horribly corrupt from top down or this would not be happening.....
You forgot to add his son John Jr.....
Oh yeah

Boston, MA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
I know John Gleason Jr sells pot to other employees.....
Idiot

Lexington, MA

#4 Dec 4, 2012
You are all so full of shit. John Gleason is a great man and was a great director. His entire career has been nothing but outstanding. Do you think he would have been promoted if all of this b.s. was true? Sounds like a pissed off, nut job, LOSER former employee to me who has nothing better to do but spread bullshit on topix. this LOSER probably couldn't keep their job because they are nothing but an incompetent moron so they need to spread shit about other people. Get a life LOSER!!!!
Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Idiot wrote:
You are all so full of shit. John Gleason is a great man and was a great director. His entire career has been nothing but outstanding. Do you think he would have been promoted if all of this b.s. was true? Sounds like a pissed off, nut job, LOSER former employee to me who has nothing better to do but spread bullshit on topix. this LOSER probably couldn't keep their job because they are nothing but an incompetent moron so they need to spread shit about other people. Get a life LOSER!!!!
You are no doubt the same idiot that started this thread bad mouthing him, then you turn around and lauds him in another post. Why don't you shut the hell up, and go back to playing with yourself and stay off the computer.
Idiot

Lexington, MA

#6 Dec 4, 2012
That makes absolutely no sense...why would I start a thread badmouthing him and then defend him? I don't think this thread should even have been started, he's way too good of a person to be on this trash bag site. looks like I hit a sore spot about the nut job moron past employee, am I right? Obviously you are the idiot. Go back to playing with myself? What are you 12? Grow up!
Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Idiot wrote:
That makes absolutely no sense...why would I start a thread badmouthing him and then defend him? I don't think this thread should even have been started, he's way too good of a person to be on this trash bag site. looks like I hit a sore spot about the nut job moron past employee, am I right? Obviously you are the idiot. Go back to playing with myself? What are you 12? Grow up!
12 and a half. about 6 years older than you. I would not know one way or another but you seem to have a closer connection than me. And no I am not an idiot! Do you see Fusco next to my name.
Idiot

Lexington, MA

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Yes, I do have a closer connection. If you do not know one way or another then why are you even commenting? Go back to your Fusco bashing threads. Have a great day :)
DDSO Girl

Watertown, MA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
All the statements are true.....the drunks in Personnel and Gleason's coverups and everyone knows all about it here!
More too come soon that will bring the house down....
Correct

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Idiot wrote:
You are all so full of shit. John Gleason is a great man and was a great director. His entire career has been nothing but outstanding. Do you think he would have been promoted if all of this b.s. was true? Sounds like a pissed off, nut job, LOSER former employee to me who has nothing better to do but spread bullshit on topix. this LOSER probably couldn't keep their job because they are nothing but an incompetent moron so they need to spread shit about other people. Get a life LOSER!!!!
Thank you for this as you are correct. John has devoted his life to making the individual's life better.
Rome Sentinel

Watertown, MA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
We had Laurie Leaf in paper twice as an admitted drunk driving around with two kids in car and then on house arrest at same job.
Does not seem to be an outstanding decision.....but foolish one by Gleason!
DDSO Girl

Watertown, MA

#12 Dec 5, 2012
When administrative employees of his come in drunk.....Gleason drives them back to Taberg safely and that is outstanding. He prevents another DWI that way!
Way to go John! Woooohooo!
South Rome Posse

Charlestown, MA

#13 Dec 5, 2012
John Gleason Jr. has been dealing pot for a while now....common knowledge!
There is more coming out on Jr.soon!
Been there awhile

Ithaca, NY

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Mr. Gleason isn't even the Director anymore. He got promoted a while ago. Get your facts straight.
jessie

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Been there awhile wrote:
Mr. Gleason isn't even the Director anymore. He got promoted a while ago. Get your facts straight.
Lol

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Dec 5, 2012
Proof anyone?
Roman

Dover, DE

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
Proof anyone?
need to come up with another line MRS FUSCO!

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>need to come up with another line MRS FUSCO!
. Can you prove that I am Mrs Fusco? What evidence do you have? You just assume I'm Mrs Fusco. Your man lost the election, get over it and move on.
Roman

Dover, DE

#19 Dec 6, 2012
OK what ever you say MRS FUSCO! Soon Joey will be ALSO moving on, but it's ok MRS FUSCO, you will STILL have your FREE house paid for by the CHURCH!

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Roman wrote:
OK what ever you say MRS FUSCO! Soon Joey will be ALSO moving on, but it's ok MRS FUSCO, you will STILL have your FREE house paid for by the CHURCH!
Can you prove that he will be moving on? What evidence do you have? Where do you get your information? Is your information coming from a reliable source? Sounds like you're still jumping to conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Finger Disability Claim 4 hr Dont Look 1
Ignorance 5 hr Ann Marie 3
Plow Truck Whiners 5 hr Taxpayer 36
Officer ocjs investigated for DV gets slap on hand 5 hr Nicolas 5
Wanna be Latin kings depyster st 9 hr Rpd 16
Nikki Bennett Shane miller 12 hr Lol 10
Amber & Ashley Driscoll 16 hr Al Bundy 2
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) 22 hr Thanks 63

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages