Welfare department supervisor ARRESTED

Welfare department supervisor ARRESTED

Posted in the Rome Forum

Rightway

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Well can't blame her. Look who she has to deal with everyday.... I'd be drunk too....

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Well said. I agree.
Jimmy B

Hamilton, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2011
Who's surprised? Really, she's a drunk? Duh!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2011
Seriously. Good call, Rightway.
Jimmy B

Hamilton, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Lol. "Stupidy is stupidy" This place is great :)
dont care

Ithaca, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2011
So what. Did you think the welfare supervisor was supposed to be a role model? A lot of people , everyday everywhere of every class get arrested
puh-leez

Meriden, CT

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Let me get this straight. I don't know this woman, but apparently she WORKS, owns a CAR, has a value DRIVERS LICENSE. Like any other hard worker, she's stressed. Drinking and driving is wrong. She made a mistake and she will pay for it. Leave her alone.
DSS employee

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 21, 2012
Higher ups at the County saw this post. Me and a few others were dragged into the supervisor's office this morning and were asked if we know who posted this and how PISS-cente and the social services comissioner are furious someone would do this. I didnt know PISS-cente and that dumb broad social services comissioner even knew what topix is, most days those dumasses dont know what planet there on.
Wellies

Albany, NY

#19 Mar 13, 2012
Hopefully she can get more arrested for abusing the system.......How can we secretly turn someone in who collects and should not?
Ike

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Mar 15, 2012
Former County Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for Oneida County Social Services too. I never broke the law or drove drunk. The fact you cant handle the job is a pretty lame excuse.
I know Donna Eggleston as well. She was a tyrannt. The Welfare clients made the job hard, while Donna Eggleston's poor leadership made the job even harder. Despite all this I never used the hardships I faced at work as an excuse to break the law or drive drunk.
I wonder if Eggleston is having fun reading her name in the paper, having a criminal record and having to pay sky high insurance rates now that she has a DWI.
President Ronald Reagan got on TV in 1982 and told the nation. "DWI is the biggest problem facing America. I agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome rental car 13 min Weeee Weeeee 5
Mohawk Glen Urgent. Care (Nov '13) 46 min dontno 17
Druggies 1 hr joe blow 5
Dave beech heather graham mike burth love triangle 2 hr Mad 3
Where's the capacheta scum been? 2 hr Deadbeat Alfredo 10
Cut SNAP and pay for wall 3 hr Never Gonna Get B... 26
tony abone???? (Jul '10) 4 hr Voice from the past 79

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance