Fusco DDSO scandal

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know crime

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
News breaks at the end Of ths week. No where to hide fatso... The judge is on our trail now
DDSO

Brighton, MA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
We were drunk.....
overit

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I know crime wrote:
News breaks at the end Of ths week. No where to hide fatso... The judge is on our trail now
and if this news don't break at the end of this week, like it was to do the week before that and the week before that and the week before that, oh and the week before that, can you just s h u t up about these thoughts in your head? WE ARE SICK OF THE LIES! News flash for you, it's not winning you any brownie votes.
Hoffa

Boston, MA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I know crime wrote:
another screen name? Get a job loser.
Dan

Hampton, VA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
overit wrote:
<quoted text>
and if this news don't break at the end of this week, like it was to do the week before that and the week before that and the week before that, oh and the week before that, can you just s h u t up about these thoughts in your head? WE ARE SICK OF THE LIES! News flash for you, it's not winning you any brownie votes.
kinda like the LIE that the mayor was moving to james st & that the mayor sent a letter to liberty garden people...
City hall girl

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>kinda like the LIE that the mayor was moving to james st & that the mayor sent a letter to liberty garden people...
Just wait.........they are worried because the gravedigger was called about it. I know.
Dan

Hampton, VA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
City hall girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait.........they are worried because the gravedigger was called about it. I know.
i sure hope so along with MOST of the city!
The Fly Again

Rome, NY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
overit wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, it has nothing to do with votes for Brown. If it's true, it is what it is, Joe got a little overzealous. We are all waiting to see if it's true.
Yup

Danielson, CT

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Oh, it is true, believe me. Fusco's life as he knows it is soon going to change pretty drastically!!
Dan

Hampton, VA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
The Fly Again wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, it has nothing to do with votes for Brown. If it's true, it is what it is, Joe got a little overzealous. We are all waiting to see if it's true.
Joesy could NEVER overzealous because he never had an idea! overzealous - marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea
overit

Cheshire, CT

#11 Feb 20, 2013
The Fly Again wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again, it has nothing to do with votes for Brown. If it's true, it is what it is, Joe got a little overzealous. We are all waiting to see if it's true.
I DIDN'T SAY IT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH BROWN KUMTWAT. Read before you spout your bs
Really Stupid

Rome, NY

#12 Feb 24, 2013
I know crime wrote:
Not going to happen with a judge in his pocket Right JG?
Desperate Joey

Bloomfield, CT

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Griffo is going down with Fusco....can't wait until either Joey runs again.
We won't forget this Joe Griffo....you committed political suicide with this!
Lets see Griffo get a job in this area he personally destroyed!
?

Camillus, NY

#15 Mar 3, 2013
?
Tammy

Oneida, NY

#16 Mar 4, 2013
overit wrote:
<quoted text>
Rome cant wait to get rid of joey!
Bub

New York, NY

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Rome cant wait to get rid of joey!
Rome got rid of the Jim's , we are better off now !
Jailhouse Rock

New Britain, CT

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Bub wrote:
<quoted text>
Rome got rid of the Jim's , we are better off now !
Fusco and friends going to prison!
IG coming to ya

West Hartford, CT

#20 Apr 23, 2013
Get prepared for charges......
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

#21 Apr 24, 2013
DDSO- DIRTY DONUTS SUCK OFFICERS
Probably me

Rome, NY

#22 Aug 13, 2013
How do you like Fusco now kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony D's Topix troll 18 min Miss Lynn 46
Middle aged single men Rome ny 30 min Rome 68
Bucky's 1 hr Tob-ert 1
Meth lab in trailer park 1 hr Conney 9
twizted inc 1 hr WillyW 8
Why Christmas is PAGANISM (Christmas Exposed Do... 1 hr stanely 9
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 1 hr Stanely 9
The back nine restaurant & sports bar Dec 17 whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating
Find my Match