Griffo and Sentinel Suppress Fusco DD...
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Nayyyy wrote:
How difficult is it to interview patients at the DDSO and gather corroborating evidence? Mentally handicapped or not, their testimony is as valid as that of any average person. They can buy a beer at 21 and they can testify. All one needs to do is interview the patients themselves to verify that fraud took place. Find one other person who was not a patient willing to testify along with a few patients themselves and your case is closed. We all know its true but it seems like no one is willing to do the legwork to bring this to fruition. It's easily done if one doesn't mind getting off topix and doing it. GO DO IT, for the love of God.
What makes you think they have not talked to them?
Hoooraah

Tewksbury, MA

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think they have not talked to them?
DDSO staff have come to tell the whole story....includes witness tampering so you know it will be good!
Personnel office has a few people there who drink on the states time and coverup each others criminal activity on the job.....not a good situation for them!
700 Club

Tewksbury, MA

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Hoooraah wrote:
<quoted text>
DDSO staff have come to tell the whole story....includes witness tampering so you know it will be good!
Personnel office has a few people there who drink on the states time and coverup each others criminal activity on the job.....not a good situation for them!
What is going on in that agency?
Same agency with bid rigging and now this....what else do they do horribly with seemingly no oversight? whatsoever
coroner

Hartford, CT

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Fusco and Sentinel reputations are dead on arrival!
knows

Hartford, CT

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Fusco sucks
Sentinel

West Hartford, CT

#26 Feb 2, 2013
We are keeping Rome free of bad Fusco news!
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Someone is going to have hell to pay for printing the article about Fusco's new house. Heaven forbid. I think it was a little arrogant on his part for not answering when he asked about how he got it.
Mayor Review Board

Windsor, CT

#28 Feb 3, 2013
He must be wondering about keeping things under wraps!
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Feb 3, 2013
IT IS NONE YOUR BUSINESS! AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE IS THE MAYOR! HIS PERSONAL FINANCES ARE NOT YOUR BUSINESS!
Web Alert

Windsor, CT

#30 Feb 3, 2013
All of his personal information is absolutely public information!
Wanda

Saranac Lake, NY

#31 Feb 3, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
IT IS NONE YOUR BUSINESS! AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE IS THE MAYOR! HIS PERSONAL FINANCES ARE NOT YOUR BUSINESS!
I take it you were being sarcastic right? As an elected offical everything they do become public. There is no such thing as personal business. What they do is our business especially when they say or do things that appear to be deceptive.
Maybe it is time

Windsor, CT

#32 Feb 3, 2013
For DA Scott McNamara to investigate you think????
reasonable opinion

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Just a little food for thought for anyone buying this smear campaign: everyone knows you have to register to vote. There is a process. So no one could load up a bus of people and pull this off. A trained psychologist determines if a person living in a residence is A.) interested and B.)capable of voting. This thread is pure fabrication to start gossip. People are sick of reading this crap over and over. JIM1 and JIM2 need to get over it and move on.
Really You Think

Saranac Lake, NY

#34 Feb 3, 2013
reasonable opinion wrote:
Just a little food for thought for anyone buying this smear campaign: everyone knows you have to register to vote. There is a process. So no one could load up a bus of people and pull this off. A trained psychologist determines if a person living in a residence is A.) interested and B.)capable of voting. This thread is pure fabrication to start gossip. People are sick of reading this crap over and over. JIM1 and JIM2 need to get over it and move on.
Man you are a real clone. I am not sick of reading this. Its more fun than HBO. However, it is not as amusing as actually seeing this idiot run around town telling everyone "I da Mayor" like I really care if he is the mayor. What I do care about is people who do shady things and get away with it. Or they feel they are above being questioned about what they are doing, and I don't mean the house either. However, you don't have to be arrogant about it or be arrogant enough to tell everyone its none of your business what I do. That I am sick of. So if its Jim 1 Jim 2 or who Mr. don't give a shit, I don't care. There is way too much talk and actions going on that does make one question. So if anyone needs to move on it would be you. So you move on to your new residence and shut the hell up because people voice their disapproval with his bullshit.
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you were being sarcastic right? As an elected offical everything they do become public. There is no such thing as personal business. What they do is our business especially when they say or do things that appear to be deceptive.
NOT SARCASTIC AT ALL. THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR PERSONAL LIFE JUST AS EVERYONE ELSE IS. DO YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE TAKES A DUMP IN HIS TOILET? DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE GOES TO SLEEP? DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE HAS SEX? DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE MOWS HIS LAWN? YOU DO NOT! JEALOUSY WILL EVENTUALLY KILL YOU.
YES it is ALL of our BiZ

Windsor, CT

#36 Feb 4, 2013
Every waking moment and when he sleeps.
When he goes to county building then Adult World and Holland Farms is all of our biz....thanks!
Wanda

Saranac Lake, NY

#37 Feb 4, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SARCASTIC AT ALL. THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR PERSONAL LIFE JUST AS EVERYONE ELSE IS. DO YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE TAKES A DUMP IN HIS TOILET? DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE GOES TO SLEEP? DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE HAS SEX? DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN HE MOWS HIS LAWN? YOU DO NOT! JEALOUSY WILL EVENTUALLY KILL YOU.
You are in more need of a BJ than anyone one I know "Joe".(by the way have someone show you how to take the caps off your computer. I'am not impressed with it. I don't care about their sex life, by the way even through you seem to know quite a bit about it. What I do care about is someone mis using his position to scam the system, and do things that give the impression of wrong doing. If he had nothing to hide then he should be forth coming with information, not tell people its none of their business. So I have been watching and reading much of the posts as well as what I am hearing in city hall and something is not right.
Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#38 Feb 4, 2013
Maybe it is time wrote:
For DA Scott McNamara to investigate you think????
That's not going to happen.
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#40 Feb 4, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous!!! Jealous of Fusco? You have got to be one of the dumbest people who post on here. There is no one in Rome or anywhere else least of all me that is jealous of Fusco. I have more respect for a bum than I have for him. He is a sneak, scam artist, and is more corrupt than Richard Nixon. His actions and attitude since he has been in ofice makes me want to puke. I agree with many others that he is nothing more than low life scum sucker that no one around him for any length of time can stomach. How could anyone possibly be jealous of that?
Hey guess what

Windsor, CT

#41 Feb 4, 2013
Call the DA Scott McNamara and tell him you demand an investigation.....he has all of the evidence to determine a crime was committed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom and Pop Stores of the 1950's and '60's (Nov '13) 57 min Dave 42
Steve Wilkes and the skank 2 hr tennant 1
gay men 3 hr Gross 10
Druggies 4 hr Yup 13
navigation center cost??? 4 hr OH YEAH 19
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 5 hr Hey Suess 10
Overdose 6 hr Scums 82

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance