Griffo and Sentinel Suppress Fusco DDSO Voting Scandal

Posted in the Rome Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rome Senile

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They are doing it for the good of the community......
Corruption Censor

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So obvious that it is being covered up by Rome's official newspaper.....a real black eye for our community but if it is not in Sentinel all is well.......not so!
Curious

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 26, 2013
 
Griffo focused on the Rome Mayor election by supporting F---o, He did not want Brown re-elected.
Griffo also supported that Diva on Kent Street, he could care less about the Rome City Republican Party as long as he got what he wanted. He is all about himself, hopefully he go to Congress, we Romans won't have to deal with him controlling local politics. Hanna, Griffo, F---o are all a waste of tax dollars money!
Snorting the truth out

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 26, 2013
 
Fill in a word......
Steve Waters is__________
He almost got away w it

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2013
 
Since everyone knows about it from one or another of the many witnesses......who cares if it is in the Sentinel really?
figures

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2013
 
Politicians have always worked behind the scenes to secure their positions, and the cost usually comes back to haunt them. With the media the way it is today, one can learn a great deal for themselves and keep on top of those they may have supported and found they cave later for personal interests. Politics change people, and usually NOT for the best.
What goes around comes around.
Rome Voter

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Curious wrote:
Griffo focused on the Rome Mayor election by supporting F---o, He did not want Brown re-elected.
Griffo also supported that Diva on Kent Street, he could care less about the Rome City Republican Party as long as he got what he wanted. He is all about himself, hopefully he go to Congress, we Romans won't have to deal with him controlling local politics. Hanna, Griffo, F---o are all a waste of tax dollars money!
Bottom line is that one guy that your trashing is a Senator, and the other guy your whining about LOST the election. Maybe instead of crying like a little bitch about Browns LOSS you should figure out WHY people disliked him! Look deep down inside and figure out why he LOST and it sure WAS NOT the DDSO issue. Basically in plain English look in the mirror BrownClown, and stop being a hard head.
deadeye

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Brown LOST because FUSCO Cheated!
drama mamasucci

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Brown lost because the city of Rome was sick and tired of an angry alcoholic DICKtatorship running this town and good riddance to him and his minions.
Fact

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Joe Fusco promised police, fire and DPW dept the kitchen sink to get elected! That is a fact! Ask any of me now if they would push to have there family and friends vote for him again. No I am not a brown supporter either. Brown is no better in different ways and should retire from politics period. Lets see all you smart people in topix land tell me I'm wrong.
family values

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 27, 2013
 
Fact wrote:
Joe Fusco promised police, fire and DPW dept the kitchen sink to get elected! That is a fact! Ask any of me now if they would push to have there family and friends vote for him again. No I am not a brown supporter either. Brown is no better in different ways and should retire from politics period. Lets see all you smart people in topix land tell me I'm wrong.
Your Not..........
So easy to see

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 27, 2013
 
DDSO + Fusco = GUILTY

Easy Math
Knows

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 27, 2013
 
Fact wrote:
Joe Fusco promised police, fire and DPW dept the kitchen sink to get elected! That is a fact! Ask any of me now if they would push to have there family and friends vote for him again. No I am not a brown supporter either. Brown is no better in different ways and should retire from politics period. Lets see all you smart people in topix land tell me I'm wrong.
OK you are wrong! How's that?
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 27, 2013
 
If all this true about voter fraud and the DDSO why haven't formal complaints and/or law suits been filed? Its a well-known fact that Griffo, Piss-ente, and Destito have never liked Brown. You would think they would have put up a better puppet than Fusco to run the city.
Juris Prudence

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 27, 2013
 
Freebie the Bean wrote:
If all this true about voter fraud and the DDSO why haven't formal complaints and/or law suits been filed? Its a well-known fact that Griffo, Piss-ente, and Destito have never liked Brown. You would think they would have put up a better puppet than Fusco to run the city.
Oh they are filed......and Newspeople have been interviewing as well!
Lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 27, 2013
 
Freebie the Bean wrote:
If all this true about voter fraud and the DDSO why haven't formal complaints and/or law suits been filed? Its a well-known fact that Griffo, Piss-ente, and Destito have never liked Brown. You would think they would have put up a better puppet than Fusco to run the city.
Do you have any clue as to how long an investigation like this takes? I know one is in progress, and Fusco is aware of it. Also there are people in city hall, poll watchers, county legislator, witnesses, and people at the BOE's who have been interviewed by these people. So its not something a Brownie has made up. I would even believe Garrett has been talked to. I have no doubt something will come out of this, and it won't be good for those involved.
Juris Prudence

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 27, 2013
 
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any clue as to how long an investigation like this takes? I know one is in progress, and Fusco is aware of it. Also there are people in city hall, poll watchers, county legislator, witnesses, and people at the BOE's who have been interviewed by these people. So its not something a Brownie has made up. I would even believe Garrett has been talked to. I have no doubt something will come out of this, and it won't be good for those involved.
I hear John Gleason the former DDSO Director at the time is facing serious charges and a lawsuit!
Lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 27, 2013
 
Juris Prudence wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear John Gleason the former DDSO Director at the time is facing serious charges and a lawsuit!
If he is I doubt its because of the election. What was done was by two or three people without his approval. You need to ask the bus driver for Centro who lives in South Rome what he did. I doubt you will get an answer, but he had a hand in it too.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa a

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 27, 2013
 
You are despicable
Nayyyy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 27, 2013
 
How difficult is it to interview patients at the DDSO and gather corroborating evidence? Mentally handicapped or not, their testimony is as valid as that of any average person. They can buy a beer at 21 and they can testify. All one needs to do is interview the patients themselves to verify that fraud took place. Find one other person who was not a patient willing to testify along with a few patients themselves and your case is closed. We all know its true but it seems like no one is willing to do the legwork to bring this to fruition. It's easily done if one doesn't mind getting off topix and doing it. GO DO IT, for the love of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sametta Shaw Lipiec 38 min freebie the bean 25
Rome Police Officer JASON PAUL PEDOPHILE RAPIST 42 min huntz hall 8
Diane kelly (Feb '10) 52 min wow 51
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 6,352
WTF IS GOING on with this shool system ?? 1 hr Habanero Harv 2
head (Sep '13) 1 hr Habanero Harv 62
john ciccotti moving back to Rome 1 hr Habanero Harv 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••