dontknow

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2013
If you have a girl that sticks by you threw all your low and all your highs why let her go.? If. You can't handle her bad there is no way it will last. You men out there really need to get your act together before she finds someone who completes her and you will be left in the cold. The whole head games and blaming in s relationship is getting old. Really get your head out of yourass il it's too late
I DO know

West Hartford, CT

#2 Jul 10, 2013
dontknow wrote:
If you have a girl that sticks by you threw all your low and all your highs why let her go.? If. You can't handle her bad there is no way it will last. You men out there really need to get your act together before she finds someone who completes her and you will be left in the cold. The whole head games and blaming in s relationship is getting old. Really get your head out of yourass il it's too late
If you have a guy that sticks by you through all your lows and highs why do him wrong? Some women need to realize it when they have a good man that takes care of them and never wanders. So this goes for women too.
ASSAULTEDNUTS

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
women want men who beat the shit out of them
dontknow

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Some may want someone like that but not all
Truism

Watertown, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
I DO know wrote:
<quoted text> If you have a guy that sticks by you through all your lows and highs why do him wrong? Some women need to realize it when they have a good man that takes care of them and never wanders. So this goes for women too.
very good point. Sex is to easy. The word love is used for to many things. Decisions made without thinking. YOLO is used for excuse.
Weather

Londonderry, NH

#6 Jul 10, 2013
dontknow wrote:
They're always waiting for better prettier whatever!! The grass is always greener. problem is it doesnt stay exciting forever. Sex is easy. Real relationships are work. Men and women do this because some poor sucker lets them.
Please

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 10, 2013
The carnal minded end up with crappy people because they hook up for superficial reasons. No one waits for the "click". They just rush in and say "what went wring boo woo woo". You went wrong haha.
ASSAULTEDNUTS

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
only you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 8 min Hey Suess 10
Overdose 48 min Scums 82
Mom and Pop Stores of the 1950's and '60's (Nov '13) 1 hr I know 40
navigation center cost??? 1 hr truth 18
Local Female Newscaster 2 hr Lost all bids 1
Why do addict parents want their kids to be add... 5 hr Ok Stupid 2
Lorenzo dugger anyone know him? 5 hr Antifa blows dems 5
Louis Demarco 5 hr Antifa blows dems 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web