Anyone know of a good place to rent.

Anyone know of a good place to rent.

Posted in the Rome Forum

Lookingforaplace

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I'm moving back and looking for a place. Anyone know of anything good?
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Lookingforaplace wrote:
Better contact the mayor. He seems to be able to handle housing pretty good. Maybe he can recommend a rental property for you.
big cheez

AOL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Go back to the camper in your mothers backyard!!!!!
Dan

Dover, DE

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Lookingforaplace wrote:
call Mayor Fusco, he has a couple of slum houses he rents for cheap in south rome...
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Hello227Again wrote:
This is the problem with this site. People try to use it properly and idiots have to interfere.
What are you looking for? Apartment or house and how many bedrooms? Expensive,medium or cheap as possible?
First off anyone who is serious about finding out anything about housing, or anything else would not be looking for information on Topix. I would hope they would be smart enough to contact a real estate agency or the chamber of commerce. So if you think they are serious don't ask them tell the where to get accurate information, and stay off topix unless they want to be jerked around. No one in their right mind would even consider asking anything serious on here.
rome guy

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
First off anyone who is serious about finding out anything about housing, or anything else would not be looking for information on Topix. I would hope they would be smart enough to contact a real estate agency or the chamber of commerce. So if you think they are serious don't ask them tell the where to get accurate information, and stay off topix unless they want to be jerked around. No one in their right mind would even consider asking anything serious on here.
Exactly cause f88king morons ruin it for everyone. This site was not created for the purpose it is used today. Unfortunately it seems that the morons in today's society have to ruin everything they touch. And you are wrong. There is no difference in using a online site then there is a real estate agent with the exception you are saving money.

To the original poster
Try Craigslist Housing Wanted. There are apartment houses called SpringBrook or something like that up by Knights of Columbus. They are offering first month free.
Dan

Dover, DE

#10 Feb 6, 2013
rome guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly cause f88king morons ruin it for everyone. This site was not created for the purpose it is used today. Unfortunately it seems that the morons in today's society have to ruin everything they touch. And you are wrong. There is no difference in using a online site then there is a real estate agent with the exception you are saving money.
To the original poster
Try Craigslist Housing Wanted. There are apartment houses called SpringBrook or something like that up by Knights of Columbus. They are offering first month free.
call the Mayors office, there is a free house available at St Mary's cematary. free free free ask the mayor how to go about getting it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos a good oral surgeon in rome ??? 23 min yeap 2
Black People & Why Isn't Rome Topix Fun Anymore? 1 hr PopUP Thread Monger 1
Romes 1 hr Bonus Card Holder 2
Anyone know anything about jessica beckwith??? (May '17) 1 hr Get it in 68
I am better than you (Apr '12) 3 hr shesucksJR 33
Doellens Corn and Shave 3 hr Jeck 3
private tatoo (Apr '12) 3 hr CDR in Chief 79

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance