First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new to rome

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jul 14, 2010
I'm new too Rome, Is legends a nice bar??
lol

Potsdam, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2010
If you are in your 30s-60s.
its not me

Dolgeville, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2010
I pick up men there when my fotograffy classes at the arc end and they pay me in wooden nickles and beef jerkey for BJs
lol

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 16, 2010
wtf is a "fotograffy class"?
oh man please

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2010
is a swingers bar!!!!
Legends Loose Women

Campbellsburg, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2010
Alot of loose women at this place. And chics that will suck a mean richard for some nose candy. Actually I like to call it Rome's Future Coke Whores Academy,(Class 101). At one time to find a pretty girl in Rome was to have a decent job and a promising future. Now a days these girls are not interested in that prospect. They want it fast and easy... Hmmmn, how and where do they come up with this concept?
who

Montgomery, AL

#8 Jul 16, 2010
It's a place where old has beens try to relive their youth....fat , wrinkled , 50 & 60 yr olds....nothing but cheap women
beg your pardon

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jul 16, 2010
I do occasionally participate on Happy Hour at Legends:

1. I have a great Full Time Job.
2. I do not use drugs of any kind.
3. I am not fat or ugly.
4. I do not sleep around.
5. I am in my 30's.
6. I have class & am not "cheap".

I think maybe you shouldn't sterotype so quickly, besides, how would you come to this opinion unless you frequent the establishment.
Why is it that a woman are ridiculed for enjoying a few drinks and the company of thier friends?
discusted

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jul 16, 2010
No drugs of any kind? So you don't drink when your there? Last I checked alcohol was a drug!
Legends Loose Women

Campbellsburg, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2010
Old Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it on the head, You would figure they would be happy being with their wife's or husbands by now, and letting the bar crowd go.
Its amazing its like old folks college bar who never grew up mentally, their bodies aged and they keep drinking and hooking up with each other.
I hope I never turn out like this. And the crazy thing is the old men in their 50's try to pick me up, as if they have a chance with me. I'm 24, and attractive, its a put down when these men think I would consider them, and even asked if I do coke (wanted coke).
Go down there sometime and see for yourself, try friday today, then in a month go back on another Friday and the same people will be there. Its no coincidence.
Strange thing is IT get customers and makes money. Could I retire now by putting a bar next to a nursing home? Or a retirement area in Florida? Things to ponder.
You are a smart girl! Kudos for you... Nice to see your post...

You are right about saying its filled with people who never mentally grew up...lmao
Inquiring mind

Rouses Point, NY

#14 Jul 16, 2010
Legends Loose Women wrote:
Alot of loose women at this place. And chics that will suck a mean richard for some nose candy. Actually I like to call it Rome's Future Coke Whores Academy,(Class 101). At one time to find a pretty girl in Rome was to have a decent job and a promising future. Now a days these girls are not interested in that prospect. They want it fast and easy... Hmmmn, how and where do they come up with this concept?
I dont hang in bars, very gl and totally independent, living quiet life, were are the decent guys? yes they all stare when I pass by but hey say hello.BTW no reputation here, waiting for a Knight in shining Armour, to approach me
New One

Montgomery, AL

#15 Jul 16, 2010
Old Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it on the head, You would figure they would be happy being with their wife's or husbands by now, and letting the bar crowd go.
Its amazing its like old folks college bar who never grew up mentally, their bodies aged and they keep drinking and hooking up with each other.
I hope I never turn out like this. And the crazy thing is the old men in their 50's try to pick me up, as if they have a chance with me. I'm 24, and attractive, its a put down when these men think I would consider them, and even asked if I do coke (wanted coke).
Go down there sometime and see for yourself, try friday today, then in a month go back on another Friday and the same people will be there. Its no coincidence.
Strange thing is IT get customers and makes money. Could I retire now by putting a bar next to a nursing home? Or a retirement area in Florida? Things to ponder.
Don't knock it, you will age too! Faster than you think! What's wrong with people trying to have a good time?
beg your pardon

New Hartford, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2010
discusted wrote:
No drugs of any kind? So you don't drink when your there? Last I checked alcohol was a drug!
Excuse me, I will re-phrase that for you, I don't ABUSE Drugs, and I do partake in a cocktail or two...

I think your condescending tone has clouded my point.
Mr President

Batavia, OH

#17 Jul 16, 2010
Screamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Is IDA? She used to be there all the time? Something happen to her, or did she find a man yet?
LOL, She can be found on topix here? Doesn't look like she is cleaning up her act. She was bad news when I used to live in ROME.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sylvan-beach-...
Slider

Rouses Point, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2010
New One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't knock it, you will age too! Faster than you think! What's wrong with people trying to have a good time?
The problem is not all are into drugs and dead beat men who have been in the sack with so many, get real, yes we all age but we all dont need to turn this city into an all out orgy, come on the best marriages are being ruined by lack of morals and young fake girls and some older are just as down right disgusting.BTW you trashy fake looking girls that also put out for drugs and attention your man could be knocking on her door tonite, he already has!! Rome needs a strip club to contain this trash.Having a good time
Legends Loose Women

Albion, NY

#19 Jul 16, 2010
Inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text> I dont hang in bars, very gl and totally independent, living quiet life, were are the decent guys? yes they all stare when I pass by but hey say hello.BTW no reputation here, waiting for a Knight in shining Armour, to approach me
Ya, good luck! This is not the place to be looking for men..

Best of luck to you...
New One

Montgomery, AL

#20 Jul 16, 2010
Mr President wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, She can be found on topix here? Doesn't look like she is cleaning up her act. She was bad news when I used to live in ROME.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sylvan-beach-...
What happened with Fred? Heard he is engaged to someone else?
Lady Ga Ga

Mooers, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2010
honestly, you need to find things out for yourself and not ask these topix users! im sure every bar varies on the night.. so dont assume things are what these people are telling ya
curious george

Syracuse, NY

#22 Jul 16, 2010
Inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text> I dont hang in bars, very gl and totally independent, living quiet life, were are the decent guys? yes they all stare when I pass by but hey say hello.BTW no reputation here, waiting for a Knight in shining Armour, to approach me

what do you consider a knight in shining armor.
Inquiring Mind

Rouses Point, NY

#25 Jul 17, 2010
curious george wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you consider a knight in shining armor.
A man who, inside his Armour has; values ,respect,the ability to be FAITHFUL,loving and HONEST. Too many men feel the need to follow the actions of the dead beat men in this area.Happy loving couples are no longer "allowed" in Rome NY ....peer pressure too much???? When is the last time you saw a couple; walking,out to eat,public function,church(god forbid)holding hands ,stealing a smooch,whispering sweet nothings just to see her smile??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrfahrenheit66 1 hr Thereswhereyourwr... 1
House fire 5 hr Empty 5
News Drug bust in Rome leads to three arrests (Apr '12) 6 hr Tcat 23
NY Election Fraud 7 hr Truth 5
Unfair legal system? 8 hr he knows 23
Tenney 8 hr Voter 3
Kikko's Coffee House 9 hr bo 3
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 17 hr Tracy C 72

Rome Jobs

More from around the web