Drug raid on ashland this morning...... got them

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
How do you know it was a drug raid?
Newton fish

Dover, DE

#3 Jan 18, 2013
6 bros & 5 rickens arrested...what else can it be...
Roman

Dover, DE

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Where about on Ashalnd ( near Thomas ST )?
smh

New York, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
did they find drugs?
another rumor

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
another person talking out of their ass again.
Filthy ratz

Kirkville, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
There was it was that dope dealer Carlos
amanda s

Kirkville, NY

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Newton fish wrote:
6 bros & 5 rickens arrested...what else can it be...
one white guy one rican
Guido

Cantonment, FL

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Ah tole dem loosers to pay dat tax, or it would not go well for dem.

Now ah'm open for bidnezz. Come on down and see me. No trades, checks, or fronts. Cash ONLY.
HELLO

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2013
About time they got caught. I new when they moved on my block they were bad news. come on what's with all the no trespassing signs all over the property? That should tell you they have something to hide. they hog the alley and don't move for traffic. on these freezing days who has there Windows wide open? Only a dope head brewing more dope would need the Windows wide open with there blanket curtains blowing in the cold breeze.
sweet pea

Cicero, NY

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Quantities of heroin were seized from two residences on Howland and Ashland avenues during coordinated police raids early this morning, a Rome Police Department official said today.

Two men are accused of selling heroin in the city:

Thomas M. Byrnes, 41, of 409 Howland Ave., Apt. 1, and

Carlos M. Perez, 47, of 519 Ashland Ave., according to Detective Commander Timothy J. Bates.

Both men are charged with one count of felony third-degree possession of a controlled substance.

Bates said both residences were raided early this morning by the county Drug Enforcement Task Force.

Quantities of heroin were seized from both residences, as well as drug paraphernalia and cash.

Howland Avenue runs east and west between Stevens and North Jay streets, parallel to West Embargo and West Thomas streets. Ashland Avenue runs north and west between West Thomas and Laurel streets, parallel to North Jay street.

Both men are scheduled to appear in
City Court.
friends

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Hahahaha karmas a bitch ha carlos...you scum bag !!! "whole family of retards..lol"
wondering

Boonville, NY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
I Hope the childern gets taken out of the home.
deadeye

Liverpool, NY

#16 Jan 19, 2013
HELLO wrote:
About time they got caught. I new when they moved on my block they were bad news. come on what's with all the no trespassing signs all over the property? That should tell you they have something to hide. they hog the alley and don't move for traffic. on these freezing days who has there Windows wide open? Only a dope head brewing more dope would need the Windows wide open with there blanket curtains blowing in the cold breeze.
Now come on now, our Mayor has those kind of curtains too...lol...
hmmm

New York, NY

#17 Jan 19, 2013
the children are nit young...12 and up and 2 of them have kids and are already out. just cuz the dad/step dad got arrested dont mean the mom is in trouble and will lose the kids so shut ya mouth.... she aint git nutin to do w it . and.... he going to the crib for along time.... that boy bern in trouble 3 times ight....he going back to cell mates leave the momma n kids out cyz they got nothin to do w him. the older kids all got jobs n mom too ... geeeesh dumbass people always putin blame on da kids n momma... it aint thrir fault.... hes gonna get what he needs.... i hear he the dude that robbed the mart store over by his crib too. dam... bad.
sweet pea

Cicero, NY

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah if you go on the OCJ website Carlo's charges are the drug charge, robbery and escape. Must be he didnt like where he knew he was going and tried to cut loose and run. As for the mother not knowing, people come on, she knew. I mean I know she is a moron but all that money coming in that house from selling heroin, she knew. I hope CPS finds out and comes in her house those kids still at home deserve so much better than her. Hoping Carlos goes down for a really long time for this one.
heyyyyy

New York, NY

#19 Jan 19, 2013
He will go down for a long time... This is his 4th offense even though his maximum ended in 2012. He's probably looking at life if they say he's persistant but he's looking at minimum 5 but if they run consecutive he's looking at 20+ yrs. Never know w our assistant da's office... They are always reducing stupid schmucks
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#21 Jan 19, 2013
hmmm wrote:
the children are nit young...12 and up and 2 of them have kids and are already out. just cuz the dad/step dad got arrested dont mean the mom is in trouble and will lose the kids so shut ya mouth.... she aint git nutin to do w it . and.... he going to the crib for along time.... that boy bern in trouble 3 times ight....he going back to cell mates leave the momma n kids out cyz they got nothin to do w him. the older kids all got jobs n mom too ... geeeesh dumbass people always putin blame on da kids n momma... it aint thrir fault.... hes gonna get what he needs.... i hear he the dude that robbed the mart store over by his crib too. dam... bad.
#1 You are a moron. Learn to type. This is a forum not a text message.#2 12 is still a child.#3 If you allow a drug dealer to live with you and your children you are a fcking moron. I am sure she knew and probably used to. This is not a good living situation for a 12 year old. I am sure he/she will grow up to be a drug dealer too. There are so many people who would gladly be better parents to poor kids like this. Do the right thing and give him/her up. Then you can go find another drug dealer you crack whore.
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Isn't that funny,the police spy bus was parked between both these streets for how long. Now we know why they really parked on the corner of Jay and Thomas.
who

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Thats the magic bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the deaf guys at the mill? 32 min South Roman 7
Biggest badasses in Rome 36 min Frank 29
cny welding 58 min BK Ruler 22
Ray Rice Knocks Out His Wife 59 min PUNISH 4
Fire in Westernville 1 hr mizz nosey 3
What do you think of Michelle Miner? 1 hr mizz nosey 3
best sex partner in rome (Aug '11) 2 hr your a ho 96
•••
•••
Rome Dating