Elmer hill rd car accident

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Cortland, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Does anyone know who was in car accident on elmer hill rd this morning?
Bad News Bear

Cantonment, FL

#2 Oct 19, 2013
No telling until the next of kin are notified.
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know who was in car accident on elmer hill rd this morning?
Crackhead

Rome, NY

#3 Oct 19, 2013
grace pirrilo
white trash

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Western, N.Y.-- Authorities have charged the driver of a car that crashed into a house and a parked truck, injuring her passenger Saturday, with drunken driving.

Grace F. Pirillo, 47, of Rome, was charged with first-degree vehicular assault, second-degree vehicular assault and driving while intoxicated.

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office, Pirillo was driving a Volkswagon north on Elmer Hill Road just before 10 a.m. Saturday when she failed to negotiate a left curve in the road. Her car veered onto the shoulder and hit a curve warning sign.

Pirillo's vehicle kept going onto a lawn and hit a pickup truck parked in a driveway, the sheriff's office said. After hitting the truck, Pirillo's vehicle spun sideways and hit the corner of a house with the passenger-side of the car.

None of the residents of the house were injured in the crash.

An ambulance took Pirillo to St. Elizabeth's Hospital with rib, neck and leg pain.

The front-seat passenger, Mark J. Salerno, 53, of Oriskany, was taken to Rome Memorial Hospital with severe head injuries. He was later taken to Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse for further medical treatment. He is currently listed in critical condition.

Pirillo and Salerno were both wearing seat-belts at the time of the crash and the vehicle's airbags did deploy, the sheriff's office said.

Pirillo was arraigned at St. Elizabeth's Hospital by an Oneida County Court judge and ordered held at the county jail in lieu of $50,000 bail.

The incident is still under investigation.
JustWondering

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Shes a low life and I hope she gets locked up for a very long time! She deserves to fry!!!
Wowza

Rome, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Yes she is a drug addict prostitute. However I am quite sure if this guy was hanging with her all night he is no prize himself. He knew he was getting in the car with a drugged out freak. Frying is a little much, I say she get's 3 years. Now if he dies thats another story.
kim

Rome, NY

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Does she work at Walmart? And didn't she threaten some little kids recently in elementary school?
Just Wondering

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 20, 2013
kim wrote:
Does she work at Walmart? And didn't she threaten some little kids recently in elementary school?
the only Grace I know in Rome works at Denny's .... it is not her is it? What does this chick look like?
Market Watcher

New York, NY

#10 Oct 20, 2013
NO, this is not the Grace from Dennys
FryHer

Camden, NY

#11 Oct 20, 2013
The guy died. Grace has never had a job. She is a crackhead/ prostitute/ informant. And yes she just got out of jail, the day before for writing kids names on bullets, taking a pic of it and sending it to a teacher. The school closed down and all. She only got 30 days for that. Hmmm?
curious

Cortland, NY

#12 Oct 20, 2013
is the Mark Salerno from Rome, use to live on Teugega point with his Mom and Dad was a podiatrist?
JustWondering

Rome, NY

#13 Oct 20, 2013
She did not send the pic to a teacher. The mother of the child went to the school to alert them of the threat that was made via text. All the same, she sent a picture of bullets with the child's name along with 2 other peoples names on it. She is a low life who has nothing good to offer society. She should be locked up for a very long time...
change

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 20, 2013
FryHer wrote:
The guy died. Grace has never had a job. She is a crackhead/ prostitute/ informant. And yes she just got out of jail, the day before for writing kids names on bullets, taking a pic of it and sending it to a teacher. The school closed down and all. She only got 30 days for that. Hmmm?
He did not die. He is doing better than expected.
crzy azz it iz

New York, NY

#15 Oct 20, 2013
FryHer wrote:
You know for sure mark passed away????
crzy azz it iz

New York, NY

#16 Oct 20, 2013
change wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not die. He is doing better than expected.
I'm surly hoping you are correct. I know she is one messed up individual, even if Mark was well aware he
don't deserve to die!!!
change

Syracuse, NY

#17 Oct 21, 2013
my bad he did die
Market Watcher

Syracuse, NY

#18 Oct 21, 2013
YES this is the grace from dennys! stay away from that Dennys, they hire low lifes!
Just Wondering

Canastota, NY

#19 Oct 21, 2013
Market Watcher wrote:
YES this is the grace from dennys! stay away from that Dennys, they hire low lifes!
I don't believe you, this is not a joking matter. How is Mark - think I know him; he has a limp.
2 and a half cents

Hampton, VA

#20 Oct 21, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you, this is not a joking matter. How is Mark - think I know him; he has a limp.
why would you ask on Topix if somebody died.....you won't get a straight answer...
The real change

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Oct 21, 2013
change wrote:
my bad he did die
He is alive and breathing on his own, but far from being out of the woods.

What is wrong with you to say he passed on when he hasn't? You are one sick perverted twisted aszhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 1 hr Rafe Hollister 17
Enough with the 2 hour delays 4 hr BubbaJ 70
Bernie Bus (Jul '13) 4 hr BubbaJ 47
NYS Child support thieves 12 hr classact 59
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 12 hr classact 108
Save a lot 14 hr killedit 31
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 15 hr Sissy 35
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE