Masoooch s Editorial

Masoooch s Editorial

Posted in the Rome Forum

6th Ward Resident

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Does this hasbeen think that people forgot about his antics under Brown. The midget thinks that people's memories are as short as he is and everybody as is foolish too. Nobody cares what he had to say about the Armory or anything else for that matter because if they did maybe he would have one his election and not cost Brown his.
George C

Ithaca, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
I live in the 6th Ward and happen to agree with what what Jim said. I also would strongly support him for mayor or councilor. I have talked to a few neighbors about what he said, and we all agree that Fusco must go before he buries this city now. We all have our right to an opinion, but people like you just like to be bitter. You are probably a cop that Jim had to deal with and now you are whining about your "unfair" treatment. You stick out like a sore thumb. So go back to watching your TV like you probably do all day and get ready to screw the taxpayers when you report for duty.
Sponge

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Here we go, wants to be sheriff, wants to be sixth ward councilor , wants to be mayor.
Go back to the pasta troth and give the taxpayers a break. Bad enough we have to pay your retirement check
Retired

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
6th Ward Resident wrote:
Does this hasbeen think that people forgot about his antics under Brown. The midget thinks that people's memories are as short as he is and everybody as is foolish too. Nobody cares what he had to say about the Armory or anything else for that matter because if they did maybe he would have one his election and not cost Brown his.
Maybe you don't care about the Armory ,but I do. What you think Fusco's answer to Rome's problems is to expend more money to buy a place just so he can put Darkman's name on it? You are so ate up with the Fusco's bullshit you don't see a problem with this. Get real. What antics? Unless you actually saw these antic's then what you say about it is total bullshit.
Hi Mike

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you don't care about the Armory ,but I do. What you think Fusco's answer to Rome's problems is to expend more money to buy a place just so he can put Darkman's name on it? You are so ate up with the Fusco's bullshit you don't see a problem with this. Get real. What antics? Unless you actually saw these antic's then what you say about it is total bullshit.
Mike- you are a loyal cousin but face it- he was lucky Jim Bown gave him a job.
Yes we will get rid of Fusco for sure. But forget another campaign with your cuz, he just isn't electable
Cant Wait

Jamesville, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
You go Jimmy!!!!!! Start the ball ROLLING!!!!!! WE WANT BROWN!!!!!! Fusco has done nothing... he belongs with a postion maybe with DPW as managment, yes that he could handle.. BUT WE ALL KNOW JOE FUSCO IS NOT MAYOR MATERIAL!!!!!!!!
Retired

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
I am not this Mike you refer to, but I am sure it is some reference to a Brown supporter. I do not Favor wasting money on needless things the city can not afford to buy. It was bad enough for Fusco to purchase private property with grant money to appease one of his campaign supporter, and home owners assholes. However, to buy this white elephant was stupid from the get go. I would even say the same if it was a Brown proposal. Acquiring the Armory, and wasting money on this Art council to stroke Kim Rogers ego because he is hoping she will not run against him next election, but it all is just another waste of money as well as the Waterfront project. So far Fusco has done nothing to bring this city up. His proposal are childish and not well thought out. Either he is a complete idiot as people say, or he is listening to some really dumb ass people.
Roy

Ithaca, NY

#9 Apr 19, 2013
All the fuscoflys even understand that his plan for the Armory is wrong. They will never admit it on topix though because topix is their life. You go Jim, at least you make sense, one of the few left around here.
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
6th Ward Resident wrote:
Does this hasbeen think that people forgot about his antics under Brown. The midget thinks that people's memories are as short as he is and everybody as is foolish too. Nobody cares what he had to say about the Armory or anything else for that matter because if they did maybe he would have one his election and not cost Brown his.
Take a chill pill Nash your ass is out come election time. You are no better a councilor as you were an accountant. You still can't add 2 and 2.
LaughingAtAllYou rPosts

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
I hope none of you that responded to the PRIVATIZING of the armory has anything to do with government decision's. Not one person mentioned privatizing, just talking manure.

I would ask Jim why haven't we privatized police yes then since privatizing is the answer. Oh wait, that would probably affect his income, oh wait he is already retired living like a parasite? Ok, so i'm sure y'all get what I was saying. Privatize everything
Boob

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
LaughingAtAllYourPosts wrote:
I hope none of you that responded to the PRIVATIZING of the armory has anything to do with government decision's. Not one person mentioned privatizing, just talking manure.
I would ask Jim why haven't we privatized police yes then since privatizing is the answer. Oh wait, that would probably affect his income, oh wait he is already retired living like a parasite? Ok, so i'm sure y'all get what I was saying. Privatize everything
Nothing to do with politics, but even a jerk like yourself has to admit that the police and the armory have nothing to do with each other. The Armory building needs to be privatized and that's it. Ask Romans what they think and you will have your answer. It's easy as 1,2,3, if you are smart enough to add.
Gary

Troy, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Boob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with politics, but even a jerk like yourself has to admit that the police and the armory have nothing to do with each other. The Armory building needs to be privatized and that's it. Ask Romans what they think and you will have your answer. It's easy as 1,2,3, if you are smart enough to add.
Privatized by whom? It's not zoned commercial. You are a complete fool. Look at the k mart complex. It's EMPTY. There are no developers. Go back to Florida.
Mayor Valentine

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
What business is going to come into Rome and privatize that Armory. Jim , is an idiot just trying to redeem his bruised ego by getting a cheap headline. Rome couldn't even retain a K Mart , or Sears , Home Depot. There are entire strip malls that are empty with tumbleweeds blowing through the deteriorated parking lots. This moron thinks that some company is going to purchase the Armory , no wonder he can't win an election.
Former Roman

Ithaca, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Mayor Valentine wrote:
What business is going to come into Rome and privatize that Armory. Jim , is an idiot just trying to redeem his bruised ego by getting a cheap headline. Rome couldn't even retain a K Mart , or Sears , Home Depot. There are entire strip malls that are empty with tumbleweeds blowing through the deteriorated parking lots. This moron thinks that some company is going to purchase the Armory , no wonder he can't win an election.
And whose fault is that? Is that Jim or Jim's fault too fuscofly? It's attitudes like yours that has kept this city in decline. I'm sure that you don't care fuscofly, but that's why I moved my family away from Rome. People like you and the current mayor want the city to go back to the Valentine days. Good riddance.
still laughing and more

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 21, 2013
I really don't even know where to start with all the misconceptions everywhere.

All I will say is Fusco fascist ideologies is quite common in the land of the uneducated who don't even know what privatizing is, and wonder why Rome is like it is, but they open their mouth's to show just what a fool they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EX Rome PD cop Baker! A short history! 14 min clark kent 4
combat jet manuvers over city 6/22/17 59 min Bernie Sanders 11
Misty R. Young (Oct '10) 1 hr Yo momma a thief 2 4
Rome Hospital cute nurses go... 1 hr Jim 4
Lorenzo dugger anyone know him? 1 hr Yo momma 3
Samantha Sullivan and Damian Riollo 1 hr Yo momma 2
Dale J. Sexton, 48 4 hr 6th cents 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages