ROI scam revealed
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nata

New York, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2011
On the sylvan beach topix teamROI posted the the following in their defense of their system. ----------------Fact: this will not last forever. The one time true believers have found their flaw.
Ignorance

Carthage, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Nata wrote:
On the sylvan beach topix teamROI posted the the following in their defense of their system.---------Fact: this will not last forever. The one time true believers have found their flaw.
ur an idiot. I made twice my money back. Ppl like you that think they know it all are the ones who never go anywhere bc they don't take chances. Most ppl don't know it's a product purchase and you save on airfare and hotel. The money you save just once on airfare can cover the cost the first time! Your just ignorant
Zztop

Warrenton, NC

#3 Jun 24, 2011
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> ur an idiot. I made twice my money back. Ppl like you that think they know it all are the ones who never go anywhere bc they don't take chances. Most ppl don't know it's a product purchase and you save on airfare and hotel. The money you save just once on airfare can cover the cost the first time! Your just ignorant
Your an idiot... Have fun..
paul

Warrenton, NC

#4 Jun 24, 2011
You don't know s#$% ROI has over 15000 members world wide from over 50 countries (according to the creator)and has paid out 4 million in just the US!!!
Hey wait a minute... 15000 people *$250 per person = 3,750,000... Hmmmmmmmm.
TeamROIElite

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2011
paul wrote:
You don't know s#$% ROI has over 15000 members world wide from over 50 countries (according to the creator)and has paid out 4 million in just the US!!!
Hey wait a minute... 15000 people *$250 per person = 3,750,000... Hmmmmmmmm.
there's three investment levels,$250,$1000,$3500. plus bonuses for people you sign and bonuses when they cycle through their board.
ROIteam

Hamilton, NY

#6 Jun 24, 2011
Nata wrote:
On the sylvan beach topix teamROI posted the the following in their defense of their system.---------Fact: this will not last forever. The one time true believers have found their flaw.
For a 250.00 investment I made 5,500.00 so far. I have only been in it since April 2011. Do I really care if I make anymore? All you nay sayer's show me where you can legally make that kind of money on such a small investment in three months!!!!

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2011
ROIteam wrote:
<quoted text>
For a 250.00 investment I made 5,500.00 so far. I have only been in it since April 2011. Do I really care if I make anymore? All you nay sayer's show me where you can legally make that kind of money on such a small investment in three months!!!!
The casino.. just saying lol.
ROIteam

Hamilton, NY

#9 Jun 25, 2011
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
The casino.. just saying lol.
I try that....couple a times a month....lol
Knows

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 25, 2011
If Return On Investments is a scam then guess what, THERE WOULD BE NO NEW BUSINESSES. ROI stands for Return on Investment. People Invest in the Stock Market. Is that a scam? Hell all the potheads of rome are getting a return on there investment with all the Tebbs Headshops around. Point is this, do some non biased research and you will see there are a lot more Positive posts about ROI Unlimited than negative.
WalterKronkite

West Leyden, NY

#11 Jun 25, 2011
Knows wrote:
If Return On Investments is a scam then guess what, THERE WOULD BE NO NEW BUSINESSES. ROI stands for Return on Investment. People Invest in the Stock Market. Is that a scam? Hell all the potheads of rome are getting a return on there investment with all the Tebbs Headshops around. Point is this, do some non biased research and you will see there are a lot more Positive posts about ROI Unlimited than negative.
I thought the "ROI" in ROI Unlimited stood for Return on Integrity? lol

The Stock Market is in no way shape or form a scam. Right? People invest their hard earned $$$ everyday. Do they ever lose money? Absolutely! Some people have lost most of their life savings. You can either pay your way into ROI for $250,$1000,$3500 or join the payitforward program for FREE at www.roipayitforward.com . A current ROI member will pay your way in. You will receive your business ID, Certificate, your own website, Hotel card and admission to the first available position on a driver board and the ability to start creating a profit.

If you are interested in owning your own business, being your own boss, being a member of the premier travel discount club on this planet, then you know what to do. Or you can keep purchasing Lotto tickets the rest of your life in hopes of winning the jackpot someday. Hey, if you want to leave your future to chance go right ahead.
Willie Lomann

Dover, DE

#12 Jun 27, 2011
Or you can fuel the pockets of the folks that started this scam, make them richer all while they pay out theses $50 checks to you suckers...LOL
Mrs T

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Willie Lomann wrote:
Or you can fuel the pockets of the folks that started this scam, make them richer all while they pay out theses $50 checks to you suckers...LOL
And how is that any different than any other job? Just sayin...
Pyramid

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Jun 27, 2011
Its a pyramid ...sure you will make money. But it will run out soon and somebody is going to get burned. The only reason this company can get away with it is because they put a product in it to make it legit. It is NOT about travel discounts. These ROI people could care less about a discounts for traveling. There are many naive people in this world that will buy into this. That will make you money however this is just a hit and run business. if you made a few bucks good for you. Get out now.
Trex

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 27, 2011
Pyramid wrote:
Its a pyramid ...sure you will make money. But it will run out soon and somebody is going to get burned. The only reason this company can get away with it is because they put a product in it to make it legit. It is NOT about travel discounts. These ROI people could care less about a discounts for traveling. There are many naive people in this world that will buy into this. That will make you money however this is just a hit and run business. if you made a few bucks good for you. Get out now.
please pay attention at 3:04...

http://youtu.be/3R3kOEKl_cI
Willie Lomann

Dayton, OH

#16 Jun 27, 2011
Mrs T wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is that any different than any other job? Just sayin...
Mrs T, Dont know where u are working that u have to pay to work? Just sayin....
Mrs T

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jun 27, 2011
Willie Lomann wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs T, Dont know where u are working that u have to pay to work? Just sayin....
Hey I work for NYS and I had to pay to have my fingerprints taken to get that job. When I worked at the hospital I had to buy uniforms. I pay for gas and a car everyday to go to work. I also had to pay for an education to get the job I have. I invested a lot of money for that, so what's $250? It's a one time investment and pays off way better than my savings account does.
Willie Lomann

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 28, 2011
Mrs T wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I work for NYS and I had to pay to have my fingerprints taken to get that job. When I worked at the hospital I had to buy uniforms. I pay for gas and a car everyday to go to work. I also had to pay for an education to get the job I have. I invested a lot of money for that, so what's $250? It's a one time investment and pays off way better than my savings account does.
But you will never het your $250 back unless you sucker other people i.e friends & family into it. Then they will be pissed at you because you scammed them into it!
Mrs T

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 28, 2011
Willie Lomann wrote:
<quoted text>But you will never het your $250 back unless you sucker other people i.e friends & family into it. Then they will be pissed at you because you scammed them into it!
Not true. I already got my money back by saving on motel rooms. Also, I don't consider it "suckering" or "scamming" my friends by helping them make or save money. They go into it with their eyes wide open, just like I did. I knew there was a risk, and so do they. We are not stupid. However, if you want to make money, you need to put some time into working for it. Again, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER JOB!

I suppose you think I am a sucker because it costs me to go to work everyday? In either case, the benefits to me out-weigh the costs.
Pyramid

Long Eddy, NY

#20 Jun 28, 2011
Trex wrote:
<quoted text>
please pay attention at 3:04...
http://youtu.be/3R3kOEKl_cI
Just what I posted its a PYRAMID.... You get a few friends who get a few friends ... Its a hit and run Pyramid..I will not call it a business. The discounts are a joke. The travel industry is giving everyone discounts because of the economy.The people who have bought into this will be in it for six months at best.
I did some research on this company and here is what I found:

Registrant:
Professional Marketing Design, LLC

2137 W. Apgar Creek Dr
Meridian, Idaho 83646
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com , Inc.( http://www.godaddy.com )
Domain Name: ROIUNLIMITED.COM
Created on: 05-Oct-10
Expires on: 05-Oct-11
Last Updated on: 05-Oct-10

I noticed two things very interesting about the registration. It's only good for one year and it appears to be owned by a web designer
The company is apparently owned by Fred Schwartz and Brian Spangler, but there is no information about them on the web site.

And here is the big one, the corporate headquarters as listed on ROIUnlimited.com is actually a UPS Store in a strip mall in Surprise, Arizona.

15508 W Bell Rd Suite 101 Surprise, AZ 85374

There are lots of red flags with this start up company. SCAM !!!
HeyIRS

Hamilton, NY

#21 Jun 28, 2011
I bet the IRS would love to catch up with all of you's! lmao

Hey IRS we got a bunch of influx trading going on.

in·flux/&#712;in&#716; fl&#601;ks/Noun1. An arrival or entry of large numbers of people or things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do addict parents want their kids to be add... 14 min Trump 3
Sammy 24 min Usa 3
Mom and Pop Stores of the 1950's and '60's (Nov '13) 49 min oldman 43
The Rome Humane Society 1 hr Fact 32
Louis Demarco 3 hr Member of the aho... 6
Steve Wilkes and the skank 8 hr tennant 1
gay men 9 hr Gross 10
Overdose 12 hr Scums 82

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages