Another shooting in Rome N.Y.
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Corupte cop

Dover, DE

#177 Apr 8, 2013
rome citizen wrote:
Here is one bad police officer his name is Kevin James he is arrogent and he is a bully he will tell you he will give you a ticket in his rude condecending attitude above the law hiding under the veil of the badge and cant count the number of times he fixes or does away with tickets for his friends let every police officer ask themselves who uses his name at a stop to get out of something mabe thaty should be looked at until we clean up the people in charge this city has no creditability and will never change people dont trust RPD for very good reason
Maybe you DESERVED a ticket! Scumbag!
Bubba

New Hartford, NY

#179 Apr 8, 2013
Spellcheck Alert wrote:
Deer "Corupte Cop" from Hampton VA (yeah, right, you're in Virginia).
I do believe the spelling is actually c-o-r-r-u-p-t. Why not take a walk by the "Justice Building" in Rome to confirm that. Bring donuts and your best pair of rose colored glasses.
Oh the bitter criminals who blame EVERYONE else because they have a f&%ked up life,gotta love it.
rome citizen

Brooklyn, NY

#180 Apr 8, 2013
dear corrupt officer dont be a hater now you can join the masses and start paying for the tickets that you are not going to get out of once that is busted up you are uninformed he has a tainted officer that is himself above the law he fixes for friends and hot girls and family only so where do you fall his reputation is standing alone do you even know him if you do then yopu would concur with all my statements and he is not the only one doing it either so be on alert RPD mabe we will have to take up petitions about officer misconduct and when they hear of nafarious behavior on the part of the officers mabe they should be fined and by the citizens of Rome on the panel to see to their guilt or innosence and their fines but some honest citizens how about that corrupt cop and you canot be on the panel we need educated people and by the way you spell you are eliminated probably see you in traffic court buddy tell that to your friend!
rome citizen

Brooklyn, NY

#181 Apr 8, 2013
I AM TOO MY SPELLING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
roman

Brooklyn, NY

#182 Apr 8, 2013
hey any new news on the murders of Chuck Degristine and the Y guy nothing further has been noted
Lmao

New Hartford, NY

#183 Apr 9, 2013
rome citizen wrote:
dear corrupt officer dont be a hater now you can join the masses and start paying for the tickets that you are not going to get out of once that is busted up you are uninformed he has a tainted officer that is himself above the law he fixes for friends and hot girls and family only so where do you fall his reputation is standing alone do you even know him if you do then yopu would concur with all my statements and he is not the only one doing it either so be on alert RPD mabe we will have to take up petitions about officer misconduct and when they hear of nafarious behavior on the part of the officers mabe they should be fined and by the citizens of Rome on the panel to see to their guilt or innosence and their fines but some honest citizens how about that corrupt cop and you canot be on the panel we need educated people and by the way you spell you are eliminated probably see you in traffic court buddy tell that to your friend!
Hey run on, jokes on you .:)~
Lmao

New Hartford, NY

#184 Apr 9, 2013
Go write a book with all your "free" time.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#185 Apr 9, 2013
The People wrote:
You only have to put your window down far enough to hand them your paper work.Try doing that and they will be pissed.
Been there, done that. Things get exciting fast.
Just sayin..

Westborough, MA

#186 Apr 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just sayin.."]<quoted text>Wow.. So rude to the many citizens like myself , who were born and raised here. This used to be a nice safe town to raise a family and most people knew each other. WE Did not bring in the riff raff.. The prisons .. Built by .. And run by THE STATE OF NY did. And small minded?? Perhaps some. I myself have lived in California and Pa. I have two degrees.. And am very well read and educated. Most of my close friends.. From Rome are educated.. Highly intelligent and respectable people or military personnel. So yeah.. The whole town isn't trash.. Talk about close minded generalizations.. 2+2=5 in your world I guess[/QUOTE]
Guess no one got the 1984 reference there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Gondek 6 min Grab ur ankles 1
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus 26 min People Who Know Her 4
Gina tomassi wow 27 min Dr who 21
Blossvale man accused of trying to run over 40 min ROFL 2
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 2 hr power 13
Angry People 2 hr Jim Tom 2
roids in rome 4 hr Arnold DA PIG 25

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance