Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take some anti anxiety meds. Calm down. Druggies are all sleeping at that time. If you are worried walk your children to the bus stop or if possible drive them to school. I really believe that you have nothing to worry about that early in the morning. Stop,take a deep breath and exhale. Now think about it. These type of people are up all night and sleep half the day. I am not trying to be mean but you really are way too worried. Change the things you can,accept the things you can not change.
Drive up east dominick street just past st johns cematary at 6 am or so & you will see KIDS waiting for the school bus!
hmmm ....

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>please xplain how you know "druggies are sleeping at that time of the morning (5:30am)?that statment show what an idiot you really are!
Hahaha seriously !!!! Dummies lol have no brain or life sittin on topics
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

No,it shows what kind of idiot you are. They are sleeping when kids are getting on the bus in the morning. This is because they are out killing people at 5:30 am.
Dan

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
No,it shows what kind of idiot you are. They are sleeping when kids are getting on the bus in the morning. This is because they are out killing people at 5:30 am.
wow...so they can kill at 5:30 am & be back in bed asleep at 6:00 when kids are waiting for the bus....you shold be a cop....
lmbo

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
Shows what kind of idiot you are...druggies are every where all times of the day. Most of the time they are up for days before getting a few hours sleep
PJD

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>I think this is a great idea. I would join. I am just worried about e mail you because you could say you are the Pope and there is no way to know. If you had a community meeting I would go. Even if I had to miss a little work. It would be worth it in the long run. Maybe like at the Franklin field building or Kennedy arena or something like that. There really are a lot of decent people who would like to turn the city around. My only question is this. Would RPD be accepting of this or would they think we were just annoying?
I totally respect your concerns and agree. As for RPD, I believe they would not only support the community's involvement, they would be greatful. There are concerns which may arise from groups such as this one. That is why there has to be police oversite. I would like to discuss this further with you and others who are interested in joining. Here are two opinions. Residents may create an alias email address and contact me at godsfavorite1@aol.com or reach me through here. I will pass any info on, except for identifying information, to people on Topix. Someone will make contact with the RPD shortly and attempt to set up a meeting. I would prefer having an officer there as well. There is a good chance a undesirable individual would attempt to gain access to the meeting. If a police officer is present they would be foolish to attend for a few reasons. A group like this is beneficial though because a lot of residents avoid contacting the police because they are affraid of being involved. This would be an "informal" way of getting their information out. You definitely raised some good points and I would appreciate your assistance. Everyone let your friends and family know and have them pass on the word. We are taking Rome back. I will post on here the feedback from RPD after contact is made. May God be with us during these troublesome times.
homerun

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

the murderer should play baseball. he would be a good clutch-hitter
OOOOH YOU TOLD US

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ricky bobby wrote:
You people are. All idiots more laws aren't the answer the answer. Get off WellFare demand that that congress that we pay for senate ect...... Bring our troops home don't fight a foreign war. gas prices haven't gone down since we invaded Iraq they have gone up. There is no killer on the loose it was someone that they will never catch in the war on drugs get on your game talk to ur local officials and don't vote for someone that doesn't do their job. Get off wellfare
Suggest you get Hooked on Phonics there Slappy, you don't spell Welfare right first of all. Read your post. " You people are. All idiots" it is also ETC, not ECT. You make no sense. I can't stand morons like you that like to point moronic fingers at everyone and claim that everyone is on WELFARE, not WELLFARE. YOU GET A JOB. BUT FIRST, TRY HOOKED ON PHONICS.
Dave

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what kind of idiot you are...druggies are every where all times of the day. Most of the time they are up for days before getting a few hours sleep
save your writing...hello again is a know it all...in here world a 14 year old may not know what pot smell is-in here world she was 24 BEFORE she knew what the smell was -in her eworld all druggies/druggies who kill are fast asleep at 6am to 8am, when the kids are waiting for the bus..
Tina

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

how many wrote:
How many shootings in Rome? 2 or 3?
TWO.
you are all crazy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

how do you all know that PJD or anyone else here is who they say they are? they could be a criminal seeking information or looking for next victim. not saying they are but anyone can be anyone they want to be on topix. please beware and be safe.
Just Saying

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hmm..I can think of a few ways to Identify "true" Rome Citizens..Examples would be like: Who owned Liberty Lane Restaurant? Where was it? What is Trinkaus Manor? Where is the most popular Pizza Place? What family owns it? What ethnicity used to predominantly live in East Rome? Who is Herb Philipson? What religion is he? What is the original name of Rome? What famous individual is buried here? Where?? Etc...etc..Where was Cinderella bakery? What did they sell? What happened to the "Home Bakery"...I can answer all if these and moremore
Life Roman

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I can answer them too
Eddie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
Hmm..I can think of a few ways to Identify "true" Rome Citizens..Examples would be like: Who owned Liberty Lane Restaurant? Where was it? What is Trinkaus Manor? Where is the most popular Pizza Place? What family owns it? What ethnicity used to predominantly live in East Rome? Who is Herb Philipson? What religion is he? What is the original name of Rome? What famous individual is buried here? Where?? Etc...etc..Where was Cinderella bakery? What did they sell? What happened to the "Home Bakery"...I can answer all if these and moremore
I am not a "True Roman" either and I can name them also, and then some. What your point? What did they sell at a Bakery? What you related to Fusco or are you that stupid all by yourself?
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I was born here and except for 4 1/2 years as a small child,I have lived here for all of my 44 years. I do not know the answer to 1,8 9 10 or 11. Some of these anyone can answer. Gee who used to live in the place that has signs saying little Italy?
dfas worker

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>save your writing...hello again is a know it all...in here world a 14 year old may not know what pot smell is-in here world she was 24 BEFORE she knew what the smell was -in her eworld all druggies/druggies who kill are fast asleep at 6am to 8am, when the kids are waiting for the bus..
I agree 100 percent! she is a know it all that is stupid!
dfas worker

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

who is the wrst mayor rome ever had...answer...JOE FUSCO! another one for your true roman test....
wowser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
I was born here and except for 4 1/2 years as a small child,I have lived here for all of my 44 years. I do not know the answer to 1,8 9 10 or 11. Some of these anyone can answer. Gee who used to live in the place that has signs saying little Italy?
Go back to your Ann and Sandy threads...your commentary is needed...lost the hot spot? Wow!
Dave

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
Go tell Dr Phil....he may care...cause nobody on Topix does!
pissed

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Good wrote:
Let the druggies off themselves. They are taking eachother out so who cares. Druggies killing druggies. Fine with me.
really...you gonna feel that way when an innocent child, or anyone for that Matter is in the wrong place? How about stop fighting with each other...slinging names and band together for the sake of our community. We all are
responsible....we need to stand and fight against this hate not each other. Really change starts right at home. Raise our children better, lead by examples and do something...anything! Stop the BS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rpd pull jp thread? 49 min Truth 176
Fix SNAP! 1 hr aggrevated 32
Fake Victim 2 hr ignorance is not bliss 31
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,324
the people who built the grotto think they are ... 3 hr Clarkson 4
Ammie Hason Clark 3 hr HMMMM 1
Was there a shooting on Dominick street 7 hr Habanero Harv 24
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rome Jobs

•••