Another shooting in Rome N.Y.
Good

Rome, NY

#89 Mar 31, 2013
Let the druggies off themselves. They are taking eachother out so who cares. Druggies killing druggies. Fine with me.
akjfheafe

Hamilton, NY

#90 Mar 31, 2013
I laugh when I hear about shooting in this town we need more of them lmao. All you faje ass thuugs and rats want to act so hard untill someone puts a agun in your faceand ends your shit not to 2 pac like then ????
GODLESS STATE

Utica, NY

#91 Mar 31, 2013
IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE WITHOUT GOD IN OUR LIVES!!
Duh

Earlville, NY

#92 Mar 31, 2013
Mac wrote:
<quoted text> sure if there were stricter gun laws then the murderer wouldn't have gotten a gun that was probably stolen in the first place. How ignorant.
If the gun was stolen.. then it wouldn't matter if the laws were stricter or not.. would it? LOL
Duh

Earlville, NY

#93 Mar 31, 2013
none wrote:
well the shooter or shooters are still out there people need to start contacting school officials before monday because all the other states with school shootings if this person already killed 2 there going away for a long time so why not kill more but u see most people in Rome are to dumb to think of this along with the police they have no clue on the person or persons so i think they need to get the schools high high security or shut them down till they catch this person or persons
It's probably NOT in the budget..LOL
PJD

Brooklyn, NY

#94 Mar 31, 2013
Rome is a safe city and the RPD do a good job keeping it that way. The problem is we have a killer on our streets now. We have to come together as a community and assist our police department. We need to keep a watchful eye on our neighborhoods and start reporting what we see. Just because these killers haven't been caught doesn't mean RPD isn't working around the clock to protect us. Rome is a small town dispite what people are saying, I lived in much worse places. If we came together as a community and organized we would be more beneficial to RPD. How many people on this site belong to a neighborhood watch group. What are we doing to help? It is easy to pass blame and RPD we be the obvious target. Let's form a city wide neighborhood watch organization. I would be more than willing to assist. I'm a formally trained ex federal investigator with years in corrections as well. I would need assistance in gathering our team. Are we going to surrender our city and complain or take a stand? Email me at [email protected] if interested.
true

Hamilton, NY

#95 Mar 31, 2013
PJD wrote:
Rome is a safe city and the RPD do a good job keeping it that way. The problem is we have a killer on our streets now. We have to come together as a community and assist our police department. We need to keep a watchful eye on our neighborhoods and start reporting what we see. Just because these killers haven't been caught doesn't mean RPD isn't working around the clock to protect us. Rome is a small town dispite what people are saying, I lived in much worse places. If we came together as a community and organized we would be more beneficial to RPD. How many people on this site belong to a neighborhood watch group. What are we doing to help? It is easy to pass blame and RPD we be the obvious target. Let's form a city wide neighborhood watch organization. I would be more than willing to assist. I'm a formally trained ex federal investigator with years in corrections as well. I would need assistance in gathering our team. Are we going to surrender our city and complain or take a stand? Email me at [email protected] if interested.
not saying they aren't doing their job nor citizens. Trust. Me I have been reporting. The problem is ex cons are coming into our neighborhoods and dealing drugs out of them and this is a new problem. I know what to look for but it would go unnoticed to most people this doesnt happen in broad daylight and most people don't know who has a record for drugs and who doesn't.
pjd

Brooklyn, NY

#96 Mar 31, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text> not saying they aren't doing their job nor citizens. Trust. Me I have been reporting. The problem is ex cons are coming into our neighborhoods and dealing drugs out of them and this is a new problem. I know what to look for but it would go unnoticed to most people this doesnt happen in broad daylight and most people don't know who has a record for drugs and who doesn't.
Very true, it is a major concern. Its troublesome to know it is happening in a place like Rome. There is no need for this senseless kiling. If we are able to organize we would be able to feed off of each others' strengths. Most Romans do not understand how to address this issue due to living in a safe community. We have a few who give this city a bad name. If you would like to help with organizing something it would be appreciated. Once up and running, I will touch base with the PD. The first thing we would have to do is establish a point of contact to gather solicited information. One concern I have is that the targeted individuals will try to get close with the group in order to find out information. With that being said, the identifying information of members will be confidential. To everyone: let your friends and family know that we are taking action. Our police department needs our help with this. Do it in order to protect our community, homes and children. We need to take action now. The contact email at this time is [email protected] We need to figure out a way to establish a social network page which will keep our members' identifying information private.
GTH

Fitchburg, MA

#97 Mar 31, 2013
Know what I hope? I hope he or she DOES keep shooting you Rome inbred morons! I know RPD wont be catching them anytime soon, they couldn't find a pair of tits in a strip club. If the County Sheriffs and State Police don't help them out, probably UPD too, this person can just keep picking people off until they get tired of it and stop because they feel bad for the incompetent idiots at RPD, as well as the ones running the city. As far as im concerned, I hope they do. The more Rome crackheads they take out the better. Maybe not the ideal solution to how scum infested the city has become, but at least it would be effective!
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#99 Mar 31, 2013
none wrote:
well the shooter or shooters are still out there people need to start contacting school officials before monday because all the other states with school shootings if this person already killed 2 there going away for a long time so why not kill more but u see most people in Rome are to dumb to think of this along with the police they have no clue on the person or persons so i think they need to get the schools high high security or shut them down till they catch this person or persons
It is safer to send the kids to school. I know that more than 50% of NYS is on welfare but some of us work. As the mother of a teen I can tell you I would rather send him to school than have him out running the streets while I work. Plus these murders happened at times when school kids should be home. maybe not yet sleeping at 10:30 pm but home just the same. 5:30 am they are sleeping.
hmmm ....

Brooklyn, NY

#100 Mar 31, 2013
PJD wrote:
I completely agree !!! But people are too pathetic to care about Their neighbors and create a neighborhood watch ! There all too worried about being a "snitch" vs helping our city !
rome

Syracuse, NY

#101 Mar 31, 2013
Should we be sending our kids to the bus stop? Or is Someone going to call the schools.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#102 Mar 31, 2013
PJD wrote:
I think this is a great idea. I would join. I am just worried about e mail you because you could say you are the Pope and there is no way to know. If you had a community meeting I would go. Even if I had to miss a little work. It would be worth it in the long run. Maybe like at the Franklin field building or Kennedy arena or something like that. There really are a lot of decent people who would like to turn the city around. My only question is this. Would RPD be accepting of this or would they think we were just annoying?
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#103 Mar 31, 2013
rome wrote:
Should we be sending our kids to the bus stop? Or is Someone going to call the schools.
You need to take some anti anxiety meds. Calm down. Druggies are all sleeping at that time. If you are worried walk your children to the bus stop or if possible drive them to school. I really believe that you have nothing to worry about that early in the morning. Stop,take a deep breath and exhale. Now think about it. These type of people are up all night and sleep half the day. I am not trying to be mean but you really are way too worried. Change the things you can,accept the things you can not change.
hmmm ....

Brooklyn, NY

#104 Mar 31, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take some anti anxiety meds. Calm down. Druggies are all sleeping at that time. If you are worried walk your children to the bus stop or if possible drive them to school. I really believe that you have nothing to worry about that early in the morning. Stop,take a deep breath and exhale. Now think about it. These type of people are up all night and sleep half the day. I am not trying to be mean but you really are way too worried. Change the things you can,accept the things you can not change.
U must not have children , how stupid to say their all sleeping
, you never know !!
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#105 Mar 31, 2013
I have 1 child. He is in 9th grade. You are correct that they could be awake but these were targeted killings. They were killed because of who they were. No one is out there shooting children. Could it happen? Yes but we can not live our lives worrying about what could happen. Jesus,I could get struck by lightening tomorrow. I fell down a flight of stairs last week. Does that mean no one should use those stairs? No,it means I need to slow down,pay attention to my surroundings and be more careful. Oh,it also means I have to sit on a pillow for a while. lmao
how many

Watertown, NY

#106 Mar 31, 2013
How many shootings in Rome? 2 or 3?
lmbo

Bridgeport, NY

#107 Apr 1, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
I have 1 child. He is in 9th grade. You are correct that they could be awake but these were targeted killings. They were killed because of who they were. No one is out there shooting children. Could it happen? Yes but we can not live our lives worrying about what could happen. Jesus,I could get struck by lightening tomorrow. I fell down a flight of stairs last week. Does that mean no one should use those stairs? No,it means I need to slow down,pay attention to my surroundings and be more careful. Oh,it also means I have to sit on a pillow for a while. lmao
Drama missing the spotlight so jump on the "new hot threads" pathetic
Hello Again

Sherburne, NY

#108 Apr 1, 2013
What ever,Sue. I am always on the threads that are worth commenting on. I have been on this site for years. Get a life and stop stalking me. There is no harm in trying to help someone through their anxiety. I know you only live for yourself though. If this person continues to have such fear she is going to pass it to her children,if she hasn't already. Fear creates panic and panic causes irrational behavior that can lead to death or injury to innocent people.
Dan

Dover, DE

#109 Apr 1, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take some anti anxiety meds. Calm down. Druggies are all sleeping at that time. If you are worried walk your children to the bus stop or if possible drive them to school. I really believe that you have nothing to worry about that early in the morning. Stop,take a deep breath and exhale. Now think about it. These type of people are up all night and sleep half the day. I am not trying to be mean but you really are way too worried. Change the things you can,accept the things you can not change.
please xplain how you know "druggies are sleeping at that time of the morning (5:30am)?that statment show what an idiot you really are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FrenchTown rd RT69 28 min Rooster 14
Mayor does not shop rome 33 min Buyswhatshewants 3
Scared 34 min Needs proof 2
Another penis cop 45 min Roman 3
PDM drug bust 1 hr Brendan 3
Talia who works at dippin in rome 2 hr Roman 4
Tere develow 2 hr Jao 23

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance