Another shooting in Rome N.Y.
lol

Ithaca, NY

#22 Mar 29, 2013
For the most part, criminals with guns arent overly worried about tougher punishment...not sure what that will help, they are called criminals, for a reason.
Mac

Needham, MA

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>OR get tuffer GUN LAWS!
sure if there were stricter gun laws then the murderer wouldn't have gotten a gun that was probably stolen in the first place. How ignorant.
Jimmy Ron

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Mar 29, 2013
You people don't seriously think that they obtain they're tech nines and glocks legally. That shit comes in from Canada and down south you don't pick up fully auto or semi autos with filed clips or extended clips at your local herb philipsons we need to lock down out borders better gun laws just hurt local bussiness like Remington and destroy small towns and small town gun shops
The Ref

Hamilton, NY

#26 Mar 29, 2013
the constitution say you can have a gun right?? didn't nothing about bullets lol
really

Worcester, MA

#27 Mar 29, 2013
I don't think the gun used on Lawrence street was any of those.
Jimmy Ron wrote:
You people don't seriously think that they obtain they're tech nines and glocks legally. That shit comes in from Canada and down south you don't pick up fully auto or semi autos with filed clips or extended clips at your local herb philipsons we need to lock down out borders better gun laws just hurt local bussiness like Remington and destroy small towns and small town gun shops
When

Massena, NY

#28 Mar 29, 2013
How many more shootings before Cuomo flies in for a"news" conference?
JudgementDay

Cohoes, NY

#29 Mar 29, 2013
Jeannette wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a redneck teabagger. Lol martial arts!! We need stricter gun laws. Yes criminals will still have them but the sentence will be tougher. Get off your sherman tank, MacArthur.
Don't be so naive! What are you going to do if some criminal comes after you and your family?? Then you will wish you had a gun!!a$$ clown
Overlord

Brighton, MA

#30 Mar 29, 2013
Fusco and his cronies could not care less!
Neutral

New Hartford, NY

#31 Mar 29, 2013
Overlord wrote:
Fusco and his cronies could not care less!
I REPEAT:

Stop turning every single thread into a thread about the Mayor, and ex Mayor.

I am sure I am not the only one sick of hearing it.

Besides, if you had any sincere grounds against anyone, anywhere; this IS NOT the place to get something done about it.

Get off the computer and start your campaign for Mayor for the next election.

or

Just Shut UP.
thruth dog

Hamilton, NY

#32 Mar 29, 2013
Jeannette wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a redneck teabagger. Lol martial arts!! We need stricter gun laws. Yes criminals will still have them but the sentence will be tougher. Get off your sherman tank, MacArthur.
Ny has some of the most strict guns laws in the world.. They also have a high murder rate. Detroit Cali Chi town all have strict gun laws and all have the highest murder rate in the world... Hmmmmmmm
thruth dog

Hamilton, NY

#33 Mar 29, 2013
Neutral wrote:
<quoted text>
I REPEAT:
Stop turning every single thread into a thread about the Mayor, and ex Mayor.
I am sure I am not the only one sick of hearing it.
Besides, if you had any sincere grounds against anyone, anywhere; this IS NOT the place to get something done about it.
Get off the computer and start your campaign for Mayor for the next election.
or
Just Shut UP.
If you don't like it dont read it simple !!!!
Ricky bobby

Earlville, NY

#36 Mar 29, 2013
You people are. All idiots more laws aren't the answer the answer. Get off WellFare demand that that congress that we pay for senate ect. ..... Bring our troops home don't fight a foreign war. gas prices haven't gone down since we invaded Iraq they have gone up. There is no killer on the loose it was someone that they will never catch in the war on drugs get on your game talk to ur local officials and don't vote for someone that doesn't do their job. Get off wellfare
Ricky bobby

Earlville, NY

#37 Mar 29, 2013
We are one of 11 states that have more animals on welfare than those that work. some one dead from a drug related shooting who cares get you're self a voter registration and elect a official that will bring industry back to the the states soon you won't have a constitution you will have a Institution that tells you what to to do. Already happened.
Ricky bobby

Earlville, NY

#38 Mar 29, 2013
Disarm the people an you have joe stalin Adolph hitler we were the only country formed by a standing militia legalize drugs and you delete the crime associated.
Just Terrible

Sherburne, NY

#39 Mar 29, 2013
This sure is scary!!!!!
I just

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Mar 29, 2013
I just bought a gun for protection and will be getting my license to protect myself i mean a license to carry a handgun
Darlene

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Mar 29, 2013
Jeannette wrote:
<quoted text>
But you like gettin teabagged don't you Jeannette ? All liberals do
homie

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Mar 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
Any word on who the killer is Or if they've been caught and who got shot yet?
there was two cameras on the y roof that was pointed in that direction so im sure by now they know who did it but im sure we the civilians wont know for another week
guessing

Madison, NY

#43 Mar 29, 2013
Take a look at Derrick, Smoke, Weezy and that skinny crack person lives right behind tha Y . She was with Styles.........
guessing

Madison, NY

#44 Mar 29, 2013
Look at them for the other crime 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick zamiello jr 10 min None of your busi... 1
Reiley 1 hr Concerned 3
Sandy Russell and josh (Sep '14) 1 hr Truthbetold 4
Toby Wilson 1 hr methman 14
Voegler 1 hr Blake 4
the real reason we should hate the jews 2 hr reddogg66 2
Bernie bus1452 at Planned Parenthood (Nov '14) 2 hr Protect all children 79
Dominick N. 5 hr Hello 56
Sunoco armed robbery 7 hr 6 OHHHHHH 18

Rome Jobs