Another shooting in Rome N.Y.

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Wow

New York, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I hope that this gets under control soon. My daughter and grand children live in Rome. My daughter just called me earlier and told me that my 14 yr old grand child is scared out of her mind. They live right around the corner from where it took place. It seems like there is no safe places to live. I know that this stuff can happen anywhere but to shooting in less the a week.
dude

Wallingford, CT

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I live near there too, what do you expect in a crackhead infested neighborhood? Rome cops obviously can't protect us, I'm going to buy a shotgun and protect myself. Fuck RPD, a bunch of useless azz hats is what they are. To top it all off they sit at Kennedy arena all night long, or near the pedophile house on west embargo. I've caught cops sleeping in their car at 3 am..but they say "doing paperwork" then how did you not see me till I knocked on the car window????
haha

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Rome cops are a joke just seen one on corner of liberty and expense my light was green his was red and who almost blew it I had to stop then turn then pull over to let him pitas me cause he was up my but then took off flying down liberty
christina

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2013
do you know where it was by the ymca because my daughters family lives next to the ymca
none

Rome, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I believe it is the same person that killed the guy on Lawrence and if it is god knows how many people they will kill before they catch them they have already murdered so are already going to face alot of time i think they will continue to kill until they get caught and you are 100 percent right about Rome PD i think though if they catch no one by Monday then the schools should be shut down till they do period because whoever it is is just going to keep doing it.

christina

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
i hope we dont have two killers on the loose even though its still bad with one on the loose
Curious

East Hanover, NJ

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Any word on who the killer is Or if they've been caught and who got shot yet?
good job cuomo

Cortland, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Yep passed strictest gun laws in country, yet our murder rate is going up. Why cause NY never enforced the laws it had. Thanks moron for solving the problem. Now Rome will turn out like Utica, and my money is in the killer or killers is are from Utica the scumbags are slowly moving into our area, I know I see them coming around my neighborhood, no good trouble making criminals, ruined there own neighborhoods now coming here to ruin ours, sell before your property values start to drop or call your council rep and demand they pass laws stopping people from renting houses and make sure codes and nuisance laws are being enforced.
Dave

Hampton, VA

#9 Mar 29, 2013
good job cuomo wrote:
Yep passed strictest gun laws in country, yet our murder rate is going up. Why cause NY never enforced the laws it had. Thanks moron for solving the problem. Now Rome will turn out like Utica, and my money is in the killer or killers is are from Utica the scumbags are slowly moving into our area, I know I see them coming around my neighborhood, no good trouble making criminals, ruined there own neighborhoods now coming here to ruin ours, sell before your property values start to drop or call your council rep and demand they pass laws stopping people from renting houses and make sure codes and nuisance laws are being enforced.
Maybe if we start by getting Rid of the lowlife prision scum that stay here in Rome After release or get rid of the drugs. maybe we will get in someone that can be a real Mayor instead of a part time one, the city will get better.....Good Job Joe Fusco...new motto...come to Rome...bring a gun for protection from the prision scum!
Dave

Hampton, VA

#10 Mar 29, 2013
good job cuomo wrote:
OR get tuffer GUN LAWS!
RomanRoller

Danielson, CT

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>OR get tuffer GUN LAWS!
We don't need tougher laws. Our current laws work fine for those who choose to follow them.
Working man

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2013
dude wrote:
I live near there too, what do you expect in a crackhead infested neighborhood? Rome cops obviously can't protect us, I'm going to buy a shotgun and protect myself. Fuck RPD, a bunch of useless azz hats is what they are. To top it all off they sit at Kennedy arena all night long, or near the pedophile house on west embargo. I've caught cops sleeping in their car at 3 am..but they say "doing paperwork" then how did you not see me till I knocked on the car window????
I doubt this is 100 % accurate.
1. Why would you be walking around the city of Rome at 3 am.
2. If you knocked on a cops window, I highly doubt he/she feels they need to explain what they are doing to YOU.
Get a life, and a job.
Working man

Rome, NY

#13 Mar 29, 2013
haha wrote:
Rome cops are a joke just seen one on corner of liberty and expense my light was green his was red and who almost blew it I had to stop then turn then pull over to let him pitas me cause he was up my but then took off flying down liberty
Here is a thought....
Maybe he was on his way to the scene of an incident.....
Honestly, is that all you have to whine about?
Thank an officer today for going to work every day and endangering his/her life to protect yours dummy.
Apples

Rome, NY

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Does anyone know who was shot?
Dave

Hampton, VA

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Working man wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a thought....
Maybe he was on his way to the scene of an incident.....
Honestly, is that all you have to whine about?
Thank an officer today for going to work every day and endangering his/her life to protect yours dummy.
Thank a Rome Cop for keeping the doughnut shops in business for all these years...!
Rodney Dangerfield

Rome, NY

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank a Rome Cop for keeping the doughnut shops in business for all these years...!
You REALLY need to find new material.
itsnotgunsitsscu m

Seymour, CT

#17 Mar 29, 2013
"OR get tuffer GUN LAWS"

Yeah, because someone with your spelling capabilities should be deciding what the laws are.
Liberty or Death

New York, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Tougher gun laws don't do a thing! That is the most ignorant brainwashed statement i have ever heard! Criminals don't follow laws! "How many more laws do we need to make before the outlaws start following them?" <====sarcasm! Criminals will never follow the laws, that's why they are criminals dumb shit! To take guns away from law abiding citizens, is not the solution! Criminals will always get guns, and if they cant they will use a knife, rock, stick martial arts etc. get over yourself Obama/Cuomo suppoter!
Jeannette

Calgary, Canada

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Liberty or Death wrote:
Tougher gun laws don't do a thing! That is the most ignorant brainwashed statement i have ever heard! Criminals don't follow laws! "How many more laws do we need to make before the outlaws start following them?" <====sarcasm! Criminals will never follow the laws, that's why they are criminals dumb shit! To take guns away from law abiding citizens, is not the solution! Criminals will always get guns, and if they cant they will use a knife, rock, stick martial arts etc. get over yourself Obama/Cuomo suppoter!
You are a redneck teabagger. Lol martial arts!! We need stricter gun laws. Yes criminals will still have them but the sentence will be tougher. Get off your sherman tank, MacArthur.
A local

Rome, NY

#21 Mar 29, 2013
Rumor is that it was Styles or Clutch they call him both names I guess. I hope it was the same shooter as Lawrence st., just so there is only one running our streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
twizted inc 8 min Someone who knows 4
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 49 min Knows him 3
Ann Peach Lynch House on Sale for 3 Decades Now (Feb '14) 1 hr Concerned Citizen 16
Tony D's Topix troll 3 hr TonyD13440 9
lost hockey equipment 3 hr hockey mom 18
Meth lab in trailer park 4 hr Sick of it 1
steroids 4 hr TonyD13440 17
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 18 hr whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome