Dominick and fifth what happened
Suzy Q

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Nothing.
Yes

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2014
A stabbing on the corner of Dom and 6th.
Suzy Q

Fort Myers, FL

#4 Jul 10, 2014
More rumors
Wassup

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2014
There is blood everywhere.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 10, 2014
the end is near!
Kaka

Cooperstown, NY

#7 Jul 10, 2014
Who was it
Uncle Flow

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2014
Susie Q forgot to wear her rag today & squirted out a combination of my skeet and her unborn. Cleanup on Dominick & 6th!
Yes

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jul 10, 2014
I live3 on 6th and this morning they were cleaning up the mess as I was going to work.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#10 Jul 10, 2014
I was on my way to WalMart and forgot my rag....sorry.
mama june
donder

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 10, 2014
Who did it?
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 10, 2014
mamma june's poon is in full summers bloom
donder

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 10, 2014
Cowards that would cut the unarmed
All the Rome debris

Gloversville, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2014
Let me guess..... it was some welfare scum with seven "keeds" on disability that got out of prison for his tenth felony. Thanks for building the prison with a weak and crooked Rome Police Department, then lie and say all the murders create jobs.

Rome sucks now thanks to all the inner city scumbags that came up from New York City. It didn't help to have entire families living in Rome that defraud the system, sit on their ass, molest their kids, play Nintendo, but somehow are disabled and can't find a job. But they can sure drink, find money for drugs, start fights with working people, hit the bars, and magically find money for cigarettes, beer, and cocaine. The Sochias, the Tennants, the Browers, the Kimballs, some of the Russells, and many others come to mind.
What a joke

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 10, 2014
Someone got stabbed coming out of DeMatteos
Ahem

Rome, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2014
All the Rome debris wrote:
Let me guess..... it was some welfare scum with seven "keeds" on disability that got out of prison for his tenth felony. Thanks for building the prison with a weak and crooked Rome Police Department, then lie and say all the murders create jobs.
Rome sucks now thanks to all the inner city scumbags that came up from New York City. It didn't help to have entire families living in Rome that defraud the system, sit on their ass, molest their kids, play Nintendo, but somehow are disabled and can't find a job. But they can sure drink, find money for drugs, start fights with working people, hit the bars, and magically find money for cigarettes, beer, and cocaine. The Sochias, the Tennants, the Browers, the Kimballs, some of the Russells, and many others come to mind.
You seem like an "upstanding" citizen (cough)
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2014
HAVE JK CHECK IT OUT
Suzy Q

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Jul 10, 2014
Self inflicted.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 10, 2014
stabbing
donder

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 11, 2014
I wonder if those who did the cutting would have what it takes in the light of day without a blade? Probly not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain bikes 7 hr roman 6
Who is hiring? 9 hr working poor 8
NYS Child support thieves 12 hr Lela 90
Erie Canal 17 hr NotALocal 1
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) Mon apunglew 330
Trash Pick Up Sun just wondering 3
Professional Help Sun Jennifer 25
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE