Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Judged:

What a wonderfull job he has done fixing up the store on james st. Thank you Leggs.....
no teef crackhead

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

yeah thanks leggs. where else can you sell a TV at midnight? you even caused a new law to be written! what a guy. it affected many honest business people who unlike you were never convicted of dealing in stolen goods. every addict in rome knows you're the man when they need quick cash and that most of what you buy will be sent to your utica area store. the scumbags there know the same. their goods come to rome. you are a disgusting piece of sh!t and i truly hope one of your peeps put a hole in your trachea with the sharp broken end of his stem.
Garbage

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

What really gets a laugh out of me? When people use topix to toot their own horn. Who would post anything positive about Leggs Diamonds? Well, besides Leggs "dirtbag" diamonds owner. He thinks he is a real "tuffguy". You are a discrace to the real Mr. Leggs Diamond!
Yeah right lmao

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

Don't know whats worse the meth head behind the counter or the garbage they try selling at stupid prices.
Just wondering

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

But don't the Leggs Diamond signs say top dollar paid????? It must be a good place if they are willing to pay "TOP DOLLAR" Does anybody know if they pay top dollar???
crack head trash

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

Just wondering wrote:
But don't the Leggs Diamond signs say top dollar paid????? It must be a good place if they are willing to pay "TOP DOLLAR" Does anybody know if they pay top dollar???
yea if you call geting paid 2 or 3 dollars per ps3 game top dollar..lmfao then turn around and sell it for like 15 20.
there the biggest joke in rome ,go there try to sell something and see what they say..have fun guys
haters welcome

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

I personally have been in there several times over the years to purchase video games for my kids, until game stop came. I have seen murchandise in there that they are selling used or with no warrenty, that i have seen at walmart for a cheaper price.
DRIPDRIP

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

My semen drips from his chin!
James street resident

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

What a nice store he has with all those orange lights. More people should follow in the lead of leggs diamond, Thanks Leggs.
lori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

brian is a scum pice of chit who should be in jail
nerver

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

oh yeah
nerver

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

mark
nerver

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

ret
Frita

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

berstone
tabb

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

What law was written?
Yankee

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Who would dare buy anything there? A lot of it is too hot to handle!

Then again, this is Downtown Rome we're talking about. And, the cop shop is just a short waddle away for 'Rome's Finest' to investigate!
melvin

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

hey
But

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Yankee wrote:
Who would dare buy anything there? A lot of it is too hot to handle!
Then again, this is Downtown Rome we're talking about. And, the cop shop is just a short waddle away for 'Rome's Finest' to investigate!
You are such a sad, jealous little man. The cops have already "waddled" on over; in fact they do it every day. If you bothered to inform yourself about what actually goes on in this town (an an earlier poster even referenced it) you would know that the cops helped to put a law on the books that forces this type of business to apply for a license to buy from customer off the street. They also have to take ID and provide a log to the cops, who have managed to recover a lot of stolen merchandise this way.

If you cared about anything other than your own little pathetic war that you have waged against a group of men and women who obviously make you feel inadequate, you'd know this already. But keep making donut and waddling jokes; they're just so witty and original, it's TRULY impressive.

“now hear this "THE TRUTH"”

Since: May 10

between here and there

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

he is a crack head
get real

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

But wrote:
<quoted text>
a law on the books that forces this type of business to apply for a license to buy from customer off the street. They also have to take ID and provide a log to the cops,
except when they don't, which is most of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalenna Falitco 9 min Worst Enemy 1
sheehan road 13 min Bergggg 5
Raspberry's at Friendly's 19 min what 39
Elizabeth Dupont back at it again 40 min Habanero Harv 3
Instagram 40 min Habanero Harv 10
Midair rough shape 41 min Habanero Harv 8
Nikki Bennett and Scott Meeker 42 min Habanero Harv 4
cnydso in rome 52 min Habanero Harv 33
Naked Wrestling With My Sister (Dec '10) 2 hr Habanero Harv 162