Rome, NY

#105 Aug 4, 2013
fusco is truly a huge mistake!!!
Tub o lard

West Hartford, CT

#106 Oct 6, 2013
nostrils wrote:
fusco is truly a huge mistake!!!
Big fat disgusting Russ can barely fit in his office.....he won't last long with that big belly! His heart is weak as his brain!
High prices and low quality and in a heroin infested neighborhood plus miserable learning disabled daughter as manager = slow $ale$.....
You Funny

Rome, NY

#107 Oct 6, 2013
Yea they won't make it...been there at least 25 years! Pizza & wings are the BEST in the city! Puts luigi to shame!
Pizza Mob

West Hartford, CT

#108 Oct 6, 2013
You Funny wrote:
Yea they won't make it...been there at least 25 years! Pizza & wings are the BEST in the city! Puts luigi to shame!
Russ is a fat slob who will soon have a stroke or heart attack......biz will die soon after him because Santina is horrible and nobody can stand her......Luigi's has more $$$$ because they sell drugs too!
My 2 cents

Utica, NY

#109 Dec 11, 2013
Laromas pizza has very good food and I will continue to go there. That being said it is never a good idea to make an open comment about politics or religion especially when you own a business. Be smart and keep doing what you do best providing good food and keep your opinions to yourself.
lol

Rome, NY

#110 Dec 11, 2013
Screw him and his pizza shop. He gave birth to that witch of a daughter, so my money is to good for that place! I wonder with her trash attitude and rudeness, how much $$ she has cost them!
Pizza Man

Utica, NY

#111 Dec 11, 2013
lol wrote:
Screw him and his pizza shop. He gave birth to that witch of a daughter, so my money is to good for that place! I wonder with her trash attitude and rudeness, how much $$ she has cost them!
You're obviously an idiot. They've been around for 25 years and counting. Doesn't look like like are hurting to me when I drive by everyday. Best pizza in rome hands down and i have a great experience every time i go.
In the Know

Rome, NY

#112 Nov 9, 2014
COACH wrote:
I CONGRATULATE THE OWNER OF LAROMA'S FOR CALLING FUSCO FOR WHAT HE IS..A BIG MISTAKE! THANK YOU MR. DIGRISTINA. YOU HAVE GUTS!
And Brown is a drunk.
LUIGI

Rome, NY

#114 Nov 9, 2014
LAROMA WINS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 10 min Anyone with eyes 70
B Keeler WIBX & Brindisi selling NANO-Crack again! 14 min Busy are you 1
Rome Home Show 37 min Mr Smith 1
Police viper Park Drive 11 hr russ bianco 4
Fusco will have a job at GLDC 11 hr russ biancoski 4
Does anyone read the Rome Sentinel (Sep '14) 12 hr Hawk48069 16
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) Sun Square Dancer 338
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]