|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

TOP DOG wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped ordering from La romas cuz they are over priced. Also SEVERAL times I ordered xtra crispy wings with extra hot sauce. Well they charged me xtra and the wings werent xtra hot or xtra crispy. FU la romas. They had the nerve to charge me for it too. I already posted this same thing but mysteriously it is missing, COWARDS
just so u know top dog his policy is to make the people that patronize his place happy., my mom and dad said that he always has satisfied them, and the staff is always polite,. so you keep going to little ceasars,. for you pizza, LOL,. OH PS get a job dude,. ur spending way to much time slandering people
another roman taxpayer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

I reviewed the post - I do not see that it is a lowering of integrity - it is a simple statement - Go look for yourself at Mr Fuscos residence and his business properties. Make your own assessment. Are these properties kept up? Does one have a roof caving in? Stop by and look at Brown's residence. Is it well kept? This is not a put down of one or the other. It is a call for a person to make their own assessment. How one keeps their own property has nothing to do with their honesty or integrity. It may give some insight as to how well a person allots their time and resources. Mowing your lawn, painting your house, just keeping things picked up takes time. You either do it yourself or manage your resources to get it done. The statement regarding the payment in lieu of wages IE; being provided a house as part payment for labor in keeping a property up is just what it appears on face - a statement. If he claims this as fair market value on his taxes, great. That is what I have to do. That is what is expected of us all. A house is probably worth $700 to $1,000 a month. I really do not see how making this a matter of public scrutiny can be considered a loweing of anyones character. It should be part of the cemetary association yearly report anyways and therefore public information.
I stand by the statement - There are no degrees of honesty, a man is honest or he is not. There are likewise no degrees of integrity, a man has integrity or does not.
Again, I state - we should get behind the elected officials and support them in their endeavors and not quibble and throw meaningless accusations back and forth. Time will show if the current mayor was a man of character and integrity and time will show if the mayor elect is the same.
At this time lets all wish both the outgoing and the incoming leaders the best of luck and do what we can to make the city a place that we can continue to call home.

Guess what you twit....
Do you think you have integrity....
NOT...
Read your post.
A person with integrity would never lower themselves to write the crap you wrote.
A person with integrity would accept the voice of the people and move on.
What you have here are a bunch of whine-a$$ cry babies.
AND...JUST FOR THE RECORD....
I VOTED FOR JIM BROWN!!!
jk jr

Steele, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

finally some who speaks like a man,or women,. i agree with u rome tax payer,. we need to all stick together, not tear each other apart,. to be hard on local busniess people who are involved with the comm,. is just plain wrong,. STICK TOGETHER ROMANS INSTEAD OF TEARING EACH OTHER APART,. people r watching you do and say all the things ur saying,. and as for laromas people thank you for all the donations for youth sports and the other things that you never say no too,. Ur always been there to help, my mom works at rome hospital, and she tells me how you always step up,. with the ROME MOMORIAL FONDATION, have a nice xmas
free speech

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

The owner isn't a very well educated man. He charges too much and lifts too much weight.
Losurdos Pizza

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

I see Mr Digristina has removed his post on the Jim Brown facebook page. Its a little too late Russie. The damage is done. Since my original post We have ordered from Luigis and havent regretted it at all. Our Christmas party will be catered by Mazzaferros. Many of my co workers no longer order lunch from there anymore either. Maybe it was YOU that made the mistake Russie.
jk jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

it sounds like mr losurdos is a little mad at mr laroma for putting his family out of busniess,. dont be a hater dude,. it will be ok., ,.,oh by the way laromas was really busy fri and sat nite,. sound like some people arent listening to you ,. i mean lets face it pal UR A SORE LOSER,. GET OVER IT MAN
TOP DOG

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

jk jr wrote:
<quoted text>just so u know top dog his policy is to make the people that patronize his place happy., my mom and dad said that he always has satisfied them, and the staff is always polite,. so you keep going to little ceasars,. for you pizza, LOL,. OH PS get a job dude,. ur spending way to much time slandering people
Make ppl happy huh. Well thats what they did to me made the wings wrong and charged me xtra so no one is slandering anyone bitch. Go choke on a chicken bone we all know you love things in ya throat
bum

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

DonSmith100 wrote:
Even though I can't stand Brown, I will still eat at LaRoma's. The staff there are good people regardless of whom the owner decides to vote for.. The food is good to, you have to admit that.
You look like youd eat just about anywhere son
wow

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Losurdos Pizza wrote:
I see Mr Digristina has removed his post on the Jim Brown facebook page. Its a little too late Russie. The damage is done. Since my original post We have ordered from Luigis and havent regretted it at all. Our Christmas party will be catered by Mazzaferros. Many of my co workers no longer order lunch from there anymore either. Maybe it was YOU that made the mistake Russie.
STOP being a BABY!
wow

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

jk jr wrote:
finally some who speaks like a man,or women,. i agree with u rome tax payer,. we need to all stick together, not tear each other apart,. to be hard on local busniess people who are involved with the comm,. is just plain wrong,. STICK TOGETHER ROMANS INSTEAD OF TEARING EACH OTHER APART,. people r watching you do and say all the things ur saying,. and as for laromas people thank you for all the donations for youth sports and the other things that you never say no too,. Ur always been there to help, my mom works at rome hospital, and she tells me how you always step up,. with the ROME MOMORIAL FONDATION, have a nice xmas
who care WHO"S wasthing us..Rome WILL FAIL with Joey leading US! that is a FACT!
12 Joe Sal 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

i will support LAROMAS because he supported BROWN!
frank

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

I haven't eaten there since 1999. He cheated people during woodstock.
TOP DOG

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

jk jr wrote:
<quoted text>just so u know top dog his policy is to make the people that patronize his place happy., my mom and dad said that he always has satisfied them, and the staff is always polite,. so you keep going to little ceasars,. for you pizza, LOL,. OH PS get a job dude,. ur spending way to much time slandering people
I didnt slander anyone "jk". I shared an experience and everything I said was true. You can get on your knees boy
F "what your mom and dad said" You oughta get bent with your hearsay or your stupid parent say beotch
utica voter

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Does Fucko own the property that his son called fireman son owns on Weutherich Road we he lives. You should drive by, its a pig pen, just like his father's property. That's how city hall will look in 6 months. He can bring back Brian Decaroilis back to city to the clean the place and do drugs and smoke those fake cigars in the basement. He couldn't keep it clean enough for Jim's standards and was sent to city yard. Joey maybe he can clean your properties including the dump that your son lives in.
Santina the Queena

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Losurdos Pizza wrote:
Look on Jim Browns Facebook page. Russ Digristina calls Joe Fusco a mistake and he insults his intelligence. Does this sound familliar? I for one have ordered my last pizza and wing special from Laromas. I am encouraging anyone I can contact to do the same.The company I work for has had Laromas food for our last 5 christmas parties. Not this year!! Mr. Digristia not only insulted Joe but 4000+ people that voted for him.
I am so sweet and nice.....everyone loves me and my smile!
ASSAULTEDNUTS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

FU-K all of you stupid shits laroma's is the best the rest of you out there suck the big pepperoni! Joe Fusco is no damned good and i'm glad I voiced my opinion!
the ice man

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

how this get drummed up again? three years ago. look where we are now. and of course this nuts guy gotta get in on every f***ing thread.
kll

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Santina the Queena wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sweet and nice.....everyone loves me and my smile!
Yummy
ASSAULTED NUTS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

fusco is a 300 pound mistake!
Utica Rome

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Rude Santina got dumped....can't get a pizza order right and blames customer!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rome school board candidates 14 min playaz 14
theresa levadoti 16 min yuk 5
Happy happy happy 23 min Happy Happy Happy 1
Josenal Soto 28 min LYNN DOJO 10
Fancher's, Marshall's, Curtis, Lighthall's 3 hr truth 26
anybody know ashley smothers 4 hr lol 3
Slashed tires 4 hr hey 22
•••
•••