Laroma Pizza Owner calls Fusco a Mist...

Laroma Pizza Owner calls Fusco a Mistake

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Losurdos Pizza

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Look on Jim Browns Facebook page. Russ Digristina calls Joe Fusco a mistake and he insults his intelligence. Does this sound familliar? I for one have ordered my last pizza and wing special from Laromas. I am encouraging anyone I can contact to do the same.The company I work for has had Laromas food for our last 5 christmas parties. Not this year!! Mr. Digristia not only insulted Joe but 4000+ people that voted for him.
My Opinion Counts

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2011
So, Russ Digristina's opinion doesn't count?

We'll see how Mr. Fusco operates. A multi-million dollar budget. Numerous internal problems and city programs rife with nepatism, conflicting issues and conflicting budget allocations.

I personally see an impending disaster. Qualifications do matter. Experience does matter.
Joe's a nice guy... but he has absolutely zero qualifying experience for this position, and this vote has just negated thousands of hours spent by the Brown administration to start Rome on the path to recovery... ALL OF THAT LOST NOW.

All those people who supported Joe... it will be interesting to see how many favors he has to pay back. And it will be interesting to see how badly this corrupts City Government.

Me personally... I think we're in big trouble now. I hope I'm wrong.
agreed

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2011
I won't order from there again. Wish I didn't last night!
Seriously?

Kingsley, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2011
Losurdos Pizza wrote:
Look on Jim Browns Facebook page. Russ Digristina calls Joe Fusco a mistake and he insults his intelligence. Does this sound familliar? I for one have ordered my last pizza and wing special from Laromas. I am encouraging anyone I can contact to do the same.The company I work for has had Laromas food for our last 5 christmas parties. Not this year!! Mr. Digristia not only insulted Joe but 4000+ people that voted for him.
I stopped ordering from there several months ago after he put up Brown's picture for everyone to see. A smart businessman would NEVER openly take sides in an election. Russ, obviously, is not that smart.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5 Nov 11, 2011
agreed wrote:
I won't order from there again. Wish I didn't last night!
Please. No one cares where you eat.
love it

East Haven, CT

#6 Nov 11, 2011
He is right. Rome will be sorry, just wait and see:)

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#7 Nov 11, 2011
[QUOTE who="Seriously?"] <quoted text>
I stopped ordering from there several months ago after he put up Brown's picture for everyone to see. A smart businessman would NEVER openly take sides in an election. Russ, obviously, is not that smart.[/QUOTE]
Right, he should just stifle his honesty and integrity to satisfy Fusco supporters.

We'll check back in a couple years to see how many of you idiots are still happy with your choice, which has effectively put Rome in reverse.

La Roma's has quality pizza and quality take-out Italian food. His political opinion shouldn't be a factor here, and it won't be. But hey, if it makes you feel committed to the Fusco train, by all means, eat at Little Caesars.
And so it begins

Cortland, NY

#8 Nov 11, 2011
Joe Fusco's clan already trying to shut up nay sayers with the use of intimidation and attempts to destroy their lively hoods. Get use to it folks I have a feeling this will become a trend.
top cat

Oneida, NY

#9 Nov 11, 2011
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, he should just stifle his honesty and integrity to satisfy Fusco supporters.
We'll check back in a couple years to see how many of you idiots are still happy with your choice, which has effectively put Rome in reverse.
La Roma's has quality pizza and quality take-out Italian food. His political opinion shouldn't be a factor here, and it won't be. But hey, if it makes you feel committed to the Fusco train, by all means, eat at Little Caesars.
he should of left his political agenda out of his business. it will hurt his business a little but not much his prices will do more but the place will survive . one a$$ KISSER DOWN A lot more to go
Jack Gilbert

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Nov 11, 2011
Maybe the Mayor never got drunk at La romas.Maybe Russ would have a different opinion if he had.In todays economy every dollar counts.There are too many other restaurants in rome to get involved politically. Ask Mr zourodous from dippin donuts.His Brown signs came down. I wonder why? Luigis,Buckys,Boys from Italy.Grandes,CPJs. I am sure they all are very happy Russ stuck his 2 cents in!!!
curious

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 11, 2011
Jack Gilbert wrote:
Maybe the Mayor never got drunk at La romas.Maybe Russ would have a different opinion if he had.In todays economy every dollar counts.There are too many other restaurants in rome to get involved politically. Ask Mr zourodous from dippin donuts.His Brown signs came down. I wonder why? Luigis,Buckys,Boys from Italy.Grandes,CPJs. I am sure they all are very happy Russ stuck his 2 cents
in!!!
Agree!
gravedigger

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2011
[QUOTE who="Seriously?"] <quoted text>
I stopped ordering from there several months ago after he put up Brown's picture for everyone to see. A smart businessman would NEVER openly take sides in an election. Russ, obviously, is not that smart.[/QUOTE]
neither is that guido from boys from italy or highway man oil. not stopping either of those places again. of corse bfi has always been dirty with cranky waitstaff. maybe the owners of cozy cabin can reopen for the third time now that their boy is gonna be in office. they couldnt hang on to save their lives.
Anthony

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2011
mr D has many skeletons in his closet !
Promises

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Nov 11, 2011
So what if you pukes don't buy a pizza ever again form him, or boycott the place. He spoke the truth and I am going to make sure all my pizza's, and my companies food come from him. He is one of the few that has some back bone, and stood up to the threats. Not like some who kissed Fusco ass because he threatened to boycott them because they did not support him. Hell they should throw his ass out if he comes in. You don't like his remarks then, kiss his calzone, and mine too.
Joes Pizza

Blossvale, NY

#16 Nov 11, 2011
Promises wrote:
So what if you pukes don't buy a pizza ever again form him, or boycott the place. He spoke the truth and I am going to make sure all my pizza's, and my companies food come from him. He is one of the few that has some back bone, and stood up to the threats. Not like some who kissed Fusco ass because he threatened to boycott them because they did not support him. Hell they should throw his ass out if he comes in. You don't like his remarks then, kiss his calzone, and mine too.
I'm gonna open up Joe's Pizza, and run you all out.
Charlie Tuna

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 11, 2011
Jack Gilbert wrote:
Maybe the Mayor never got drunk at La romas.Maybe Russ would have a different opinion if he had.In todays economy every dollar counts.There are too many other restaurants in rome to get involved politically. Ask Mr zourodous from dippin donuts.His Brown signs came down. I wonder why? Luigis,Buckys,Boys from Italy.Grandes,CPJs. I am sure they all are very happy Russ stuck his 2 cents in!!!
LaRomas food isn't good anyways , but choking down a piece of their cardboad pizza and BAM.... Looking at a pic of Brown ... PUKE. What ever hapened to the place in New York Mills ?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 11, 2011
Even though I can't stand Brown, I will still eat at LaRoma's. The staff there are good people regardless of whom the owner decides to vote for.. The food is good to, you have to admit that.

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 11, 2011
I love LaRoma's food and could care less who Russ supported in the election. People need to stop letting political affiliations and opinions be so divisive to the whole. That's why the country is so screwed up, because if you're on one side of the aisle, the other side usually can't stand you just because of where you stand politically. Leave that shit in the voting booths and in City Hall or the House chambers.
The only thing I do care about is that Russ's prices are too goddamn high, that much there's no debate about. It's too bad too because I'd go there a lot more often if they weren't. I'd actually go so far as to say that they have the best pizza and wings in town although Tony's on Jay makes it better by the slice.
john Roberts

Clinton, NY

#21 Nov 11, 2011
so, our "new" mayor is going to keep his home, oops, i mean part time job. Thats good...now with his 83 grand a year and free home, mr. mayor can start buying the coffee at The Kettle...lol

Rome is in for very miserable times with mr. fusco as mayor:(
Roman

Syracuse, NY

#22 Nov 11, 2011
Losurdos Pizza wrote:
love it! I will keep ordering there! i guess the truth hurts some people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yacht club 49 min Dinghy play 38
Trump and Tenney: Thanks for the votes and kiss... 2 hr Derrrrrp 27
Courtney dantzler Ariel dotsztan 3 hr CD fan club pres 9
Contractor with Green Pickup Truck 4 hr Spy 4
El Canelo 4 hr Thor 19
TRUMP administration SCARY 4 hr Putindiditlol 159
Quaker Hill Road, Western 5 hr Smfh 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance