Kayuta lake camping
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fun

Moravia, NY

#45 Jun 28, 2014
It was fun at one time. Now it micro managed with very miserable owners. I totally understand rules but to enforce them on some an not others is terrible. An how they talk to people is worse. It real said to see seasonal that had been there for years. With more leaving yearly it said a lot about how bad management really is. To say it family orientated is a joke. Mike an Karen should go back to Jersey cause they sure in the hell cant manage shit.
Smell My Nasty Clam

Boonville, NY

#46 Jun 28, 2014
They run that place like a Nazi Camp.!!

When I had to bring my sisters medicine to her and they wanted $2.50 from me to be there for less than 5mins.

I told them F-off and went to her site anyways, Then they bit*hed at her after I left.

That place is a F'eN joke.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#47 Jun 28, 2014
bare the clam
True

Moravia, NY

#48 Jun 28, 2014
The ridge people were very friendly and never made you feel anything but welcomed, and a friend. They are missed. There aren't but a few left from the original seasonal campers that were there when mike and karin took it over. Those number will be going down again at the end of the year.
And go walk around and enjoy the woods? Why the woods are NOT owned by them so you risk getting arrested for trespassing!
Mike an karin even made it so the guy camping on his Aunts land out back was REMOVED! Never to return! Ya this is NAZI camp! Do as they say or you will be removed! Like the ridge as people liked them better so they are gone! Eric out back would never have hurt a flea and he is GONE, all because mike and karin didn't like these people.
The ridge people use to go to the bands and it was fun until everyone had to much happy fun an laughs. Mike and karin STOPPED that with complains!
You must be back to your boat slip before dusk or get chained out of the camp grounds lol there is NO LAW you have to be off the lake by dusk just mikes rules or law! Nope last year there! Over and out,,,,,,!!!!
mike

East Syracuse, NY

#49 Jun 28, 2014
Obama s camp ground wrote:
they want to run this camp ground like Obama runs this country. They want to know what kind and what year your camper is they want to make sure it is new enough for their camp grounds! Seriously this is crazy. Who does this? OBAMA, he is always do as i say not as i am. Well maybe these owners should upgrade their camper, they have a cheap old POP UP camper. Now i think that is funny they are bossy people. i see what you are all talking about. boat slips are very limited. And there is no more ridge. they said those people were trouble. and never joined in any of the events they had. WHAT? A camp ground that you HAVE TO JOIN IN ON THEIR EVENTS! Never heard of such a thing.. OBAMA! that's they way he is. see my Point? Don't camp there they are like being in prison they drive around to make sure no one is having any kind of fun. Unless it is their fun.
well if its a 1928 pile of crap im sure u cant blame them for wanting nice stuff in their park but my grandparents I think used to camp their with us when we were young lake was open to us and they had a arcade and that was pretty much it but then again when we were young we didn't have technology to run our lives, we fed the chip munks and rowed the boat and had fun. idk what scumbags run the park but if you put a pool at a camp ground you are retarded
U R Stupid

Boonville, NY

#50 Jun 28, 2014
Mike STFU, You don't know anything about that camping grounds & never did.

Go have another beer and think about what you just typed.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#51 Jun 29, 2014
who cares?
The Ridge sucked

Utica, NY

#52 Jul 20, 2014
The ridge people are gone for a reason. Everyone just loved seeing fat Bernie walk around with his pierced nipples and six inches of crack showing. Clearly all of you "ridge supporters" who just can't understand why they would be kicked out are just as stupid as they are (considering your lack of correctly spelled words). You had to pay $2.50 to come in the campground? Clearly you're making things up because it's $5 for a visitor per day pass. I'm sure half of you praising the ridge are old members of the ridge who just can't quite say more than "the campground is unfriendly." We can't forget about the guy outback who will gladly be missed. I for one loved listening to all of his stoned out friends fly down the road and throw beer cans everywhere. I also loved the sound of propane tanks being blown up as I watch the sunset. As for all of you threatening that it's your last year here, I for one am looking forward to your departure and awaiting the arrival of families that are not all drunks and can speak in coherent sentences. Moral of the story; the ridge people were a burden on the campground, the guy out back should have been gone long ago, and if you have a problem with the owners I'm sure they would be glad if you left too.
Real Truth

Utica, NY

#54 Jul 22, 2014
Don't forget your grammer! The best all of you came up with is "this place has no class." I'm sure your welfare checks you get every month defines your class.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#55 Jul 24, 2014
grammar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn Hoffmeister Kucharek figured out why you w... 28 min Sickofwelfarescum... 10
Alex at Chris' grub and pub 40 min Ryro 1
heavy set cashiers asking donate money for hunger? 42 min Fat bastard 10
chris's pub on west dominick st 52 min Guitarist86 15
sex offenders on the registry can have facebook... 1 hr john 1
Rome waste of money 1 hr oldman 5
what guys like to take it in the but? bi or gay (Aug '11) 4 hr Nero 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages